Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Meet Ippo the 'Zonkey' (video)

ippo zonkey zebra donkey

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 43,374 posts

• Sometimes it's better to keep the mystery unexplained.

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:37 PM

A rare 'zonkey' - the offspring of a male zebra and a female donkey - has been born at an animal reserve in Florence, Italy.

Adorable Ippo, who has the colouring of a donkey but the distinctive stripes of a zebra, is reported to be in good health.

Her incredible conception is an example of love - or perhaps simple lust - conquering all.

http://www.dailymail...red-donkey.html

Posted Image

#2    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

Drifter

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts

• How much do you don't see?

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:44 PM

Oh Zebra and Donkey, my reading comprehension was playing tricks, read your post, clicked the the linked and anticipated seeing a striped monkey. Well, better this way, not sure if that would had been a healthy combination.

Wherever there's a problem, there's solutions.
Answers are found from a wide deep perspective, from opened mind's eyes.
From where good and bad stay silent and you hear the real cause and effect, and big picture.
Giving up is wasting your time, but also necessary to find the true cause you didn't find yet.
Staying in the path is necessary only when there's trueness in that path.

#3    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

undead

• 13,360 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 09:09 PM

Soooo pretty!

What, in all the world, could I do to earn my living and still live as myself, as I knew myself to be? Temporary masks, I knew, had their place; everyone was wearing them, they were the human rage; but not masks cemented in place until the wearer could not breathe and was eventually suffocated.

#4    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts

• the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 26 July 2013 - 09:21 PM

oh wow thats really good, can some one put water on my fire please and legit confirm that cabbits dont exist? i swear they do

Also tagged with ippo, zonkey, zebra, donkey

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users