Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

imagine if we created a UM cult/religion?

fun cult religion um

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts

• the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 27 July 2013 - 07:45 PM

imagine it though, it would be pretty funny, saru as our religeos leader, sweet pumper head of the nuns lol sakari as the healer, beckys mom as head sister lmao im getting a kick out of just thinking of it, what do you guys think? lol sarus wizzard hat wearing kitty can be our god! XD

#2    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,026 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 27 July 2013 - 07:48 PM

View Postkannin, on 27 July 2013 - 07:45 PM, said:

imagine it though, it would be pretty funny, saru as our religeos leader, sweet pumper head of the nuns lol sakari as the healer, beckys mom as head sister lmao im getting a kick out of just thinking of it, what do you guys think? lol sarus wizzard hat wearing kitty can be our god! XD

Never will happen, Saru is the man In black, he just erases every thing. Including restraunts and foods you like.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#3    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,772 posts

• the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:08 PM

View PostBrian Topp, on 27 July 2013 - 07:48 PM, said:

Never will happen, Saru is the man In black, he just erases every thing. Including restraunts and foods you like.
lol! thats funny!

#4    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:57 PM

it wouldn't work cults are to much like religions, and not everybody believes in something higher than themselves

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#5    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,772 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:27 PM

true but keep in mind this is just a fun spoof thread for what members would do what based on what we know of them

#6    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,026 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:49 PM

If we all met in real life, admit who were are on the forum, the skeptics would have a field day. Saying that, at the end of the meeting some one will have a black eye or a bloody nose.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#7    sards

sards

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 223 posts

• Open Mind

Posted 28 July 2013 - 03:20 PM

I'd like to be the cook.  Cooks are always popular.

#8    Taun

Taun

A dashing moose about town...

• 6,540 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 03:47 PM

I volunteer to collect and - uh - invest - the tithes and offerings....

I mean - if you can't trust a moose who wears gloves - who can you trust?... :innocent:

#9    spartan max2

spartan max2

Poltergeist

• 3,129 posts

• People get mad when it rains or it shines but no one gets mad at the moon

Posted 28 July 2013 - 03:54 PM

I call being head of the security to make sure we get enough offerings muahahaha :innocent:

Edited by spartan max2, 28 July 2013 - 03:54 PM.

" I imagine that the intellegent people are the ones so intellegent that they dont even need or want to look "intellegent" anymore".
Criss Jami

#10    Taun

Taun

A dashing moose about town...

• 6,540 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:26 PM

View Postsards, on 28 July 2013 - 03:20 PM, said:

I'd like to be the cook. Cooks are always popular.

That depends on how well they cook... :)

#11    Aggie

Aggie

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:33 PM

Funny!

Apparently Ron Hubbard, the founder of Scientology, once said: "I'd like to start a religion, that's where the money is!".....so you never know..the founders of the UM religion might find themselves being really rich!
LOL

No matter what happens....never stop believing in people.....never stop believing in love♥♥

#12    F3SS

F3SS

Her name is Jodi :)

• 7,845 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:30 PM

You haven't been around that long. How do you know it doesn't exist and you just haven't been asked to join yet?

View PostBrian Topp, on 27 July 2013 - 09:49 PM, said:

If we all met in real life, admit who were are on the forum, the skeptics would have a field day. Saying that, at the end of the meeting some one will have a black eye or a bloody nose.

That would be a strange event. Although, I think that the people who argue the most with each other would end up getting along or not caring about the arguments much anymore. We all know each other by text communication and tend to comment most in a few particular topics. Eye contact, vocal inflictions, body language and plain old face to face conversation would give each other a whole new outlook on each other. For instance, I'm almost elcuslivey in the politics forums and by far more opinionated and vocal than in any other. So, many people might think I'm Mr. politics in real life. If we met they'd come to find that I'm about much more than politics and probably less likely to be so opinionated and much less likely to just chime in to any conversation. In reality I kick back and listen far more than I butt in and opine.

#13    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:30 PM

An unexplained cult  ..Yea that's never been done before  lol :P

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#14    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:33 PM

beckys mom as head sister lmao

Ohh no, you don't want to give me any authority.. :no:  I go mad with power.. I am one of those people, if handed a uniform, I'd walk around thinking I was Hitler  lol

#15    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:42 PM

View PostF3SS, on 28 July 2013 - 07:30 PM, said:

That would be a strange event. Although, I think that the people who argue the most with each other would end up getting along or not caring about the arguments much anymore. We all know each other by text communication and tend to comment most in a few particular topics. Eye contact, vocal inflictions, body language and plain old face to face conversation would give each other a whole new outlook on each other. For instance, I'm almost elcuslivey in the politics forums and by far more opinionated and vocal than in any other. So, many people might think I'm Mr. politics in real life. If we met they'd come to find that I'm about much more than politics and probably less likely to be so opinionated and much less likely to just chime in to any conversation. In reality I kick back and listen far more than I butt in and opine.

So true F3SS...   I am the same.. On here I am known for being a skeptic, but in real life, I couldn't care to talk about spirituality...  Even on my Face Book,  I will not bother with discussions over politics or religion... I like to post pics and let people know I have beaten their score on  Candy Crush saga..

Which reminds me - FAO - Gummug, I beat your score on levels 77 onwards... I am now ploughing my way through levels 96....When you reach the 90's in about a month or so, ( most likely in a few  months ha ha )  you may ask me for a train ticket   lol.. :P

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 28 July 2013 - 07:55 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users