WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME!
1. When taking pictures, always turn flash off, also move your camera around while taking photos.
2. Have people move around in the room, jump up and down, kick the ground, shake pillows or blankets, take photos with the flash is on while doing this. This catches orbs.
3. Use voice recorders and tamper with the speed of the recording. Once you altered the file to make a noise, make sure you tell people what you hear!
4. When video recording, always point the camera away from the ghost and always, always run away when we get a very brief glance.
5. alter photos or paintings and claim they are ghosts.
6. if some one smoking, take a photo, that might be a ghost. Remember to tell every one no one was smoking.
7. When video editing, always edit out all the boring bits, including what happens after you see the ghost.
8. Ghosts like turning the power on and off and use string to move objects.
9. Do not bother with research on why it's haunted, use your mind eye to imagine a story.
10. Things falling over in the dark is always a ghost! gravity and vibrations do not have any thing to do with it.
11. Ghosts only take to real ghost hunters or self declared physics. For ghost hunters you need your team logo on your head and jacket.
You caught a ghost now what?
1. Post it on every paranormal forum you can either argue your claims with people who use these useless tools like commonsense and rationalism or you can just post once and vanish.
2. Declare you have divine powers in your posts because doing so makes the evidence more legitimate.
3. always type with out any paragraphs and do not be shy telling them every thing you did and skip parts that are important.
4. use random links to prove you point, reading those links yourself is pointless.
5. offer tours for money.
There you go!
Edited by Brian Topp, 27 July 2013 - 08:09 PM.