Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

New Massacre In Egypt

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,552 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:40 PM

http://www.usatoday....-cairo/2591809/

the events recived with condems by most of egyptian political parties
and blame security forced and current goverment held them responsable for it
except from tamarud party which is typical and not surprising
since in my opinion they lack any kind of morals

it should be " highly " noted
the civilian dressed people alongside security forced attacking protestors
where caught on tape .. shootings were caught on tape
by aljazeera channels
which explains why egypt been cracking down on the channel
and arresting the channel camera man

in my opinion ... you try to push away the press ..
then you are doing something hidous you don't want the world to see
i wouldn't be shocked if " Tamarud " party baltajia the ones who been alongside securty forces
attacking protestors and killing them
given how the offical egyptian press been very biased on this is sickening

i say egypt heading toward a civil war
unless some sane person put an end to al-sisi military commander madness
and put him behind bars as a criminal and muderer

these scums " baltajia " are the ones who mubarak used in first revolution
and now they being used again by al-sisi and his supporters
that tells alot

Edited by Knight Of Shadows, 27 July 2013 - 08:48 PM.

"why should we not rely on Allah when he guided us our path . we shall certainly bear with patience all the hurt you may cause us. for those who want to put their trust in someone should put their trust in Allah.

#2    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 17,764 posts

• I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies for the hardest victory is over SELF.
    Aristotle

Posted 28 July 2013 - 03:13 AM

Apparently the military have given an ultimatum of sorts that they will be clearing out the protest site very soon.  More bloodshed coming because the Mursi people will not leave.  They are calling for international intervention to stop the military - sound familiar?  Even El Baradei has said the military overreacted in this last episode of violence.  You'd think these guys would learn to manage the conflict in a less bloody fashion.  Spilled blood is the life force of revolution.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#3    meryt-tetisheri

meryt-tetisheri

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,363 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 09:07 PM

Tamaroud is a grass root movement, not a party. Why are they deemed "immoral", could it be because they are calling for the designation of the MB as a terrorist organization? They were able to collect 22 million signatures demanding the ouster of Mursi, would you extend the 'immoral thugs' claim to all those who signed? Are the +30 million who demonstrated on two separate occasions against Mursi and the MB also "thugs"? Is it that easy for you to label anyone who does not approve of the party you obviously back as thugs? You have a problem here KoS, you just called the majority of Egyptians "thugs" :D

I watched the clip, on what basis did you determine who is who in the melee? Previously when I linked clips and photos you summarily refused to even look at them and claimed that all such clips and photos are faked. Glad to see you changed your mind! Can I link now similar clips showing MB protesters holding guns and shooting, or the threats of Safwat Hegazy that he and his people will 'sprinkle blood' on those who oppose Mursi?  

Speaking about thuggery, how do you define those who shot an RPG at a bus transporting civilian workers on their way to their factory, or those who tossed two teen agers off the roof of a building for simply shouting 'down with Mursi'; or those who killed civilians in Manial, Munieb, Alexandria, Helwan, Mansoura and Mahala? How do you characterize those who burnt the houses of poor people in Ezbet Abu Hasheesh today by throwing molotov cocktails from atop 6 October Bridge? How do you define those who tortured people to death then chugged their corpses, with their hands and feet still bound with rope, on trash heaps? How do you explain the arrest, torture and murder of protestors inside the grounds of the presidential palace at Itehadeyya when Mursi was still president? Explain the kidnap and torture of 16 civilians by MB members inside Qa'ed Ibrahim mosque in Alexandria yesterday and the day before. What is your position with regards to the constant killing of soldiers and officers in Sinai? How can one describe the act of shooting mourners in a funeral procession in Port Said? Those who arrange their demonstrations so that the women walk in the front while they hide behind them for the sake of a photo op are less than honorable.

You once mentioned that as a member of a minority, I was 'part of the struggle', compare the position of those like Beltagy who are asking Nato to interfere to put them back in power against the will of Egyptians, with the late Pope Shenouda who said that if saving the lives of Copts means asking for foreign intervention, then let all Copts die before that happens.   

At least the present civilian government and parties had the decency and integrity to condemn the death of the 72 and demand juridical investigation is held, while the MB is busy publishing pictures of dead Syrian kids and claiming that it happened in Cairo. The MB are master media campaigners and have no compunction of offering a one sided version of events to demand foreign intervention in Egypt if that will bring them back to power.

I say Egypt is NOT heading for a civil war, despite the threats of terrorists. Al Sisi has the mandate and support of the vast majority of Egyptians who have simply had enough of the duplicity of the MB and their allies. Wishing for his demise will not change anything; you forget that he is acting on the will of the people. If he goes, there will be others who will replace him. The MB is a dying species now in Egypt. Stop indulging in wishful thinking, the fate of Egypt will be decided in Egypt by Egyptians; not in Syria or anywhere else.

#4    meryt-tetisheri

meryt-tetisheri

Psychic Spy

• 1,363 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 03:52 PM

The article below first started as a post making the rounds on fb. Apparently it has now reached regular media. I am linking because it explains what happened in Egypt in 'American terms'. Another reason is that as the only Egyptian active member of UM I find myself obliged to respond to all these threads which repeat MB propaganda, and it's getting.... :/  

Try to imagine if …

On June 30, 2012, democratically elected Barack Obama wins the election by a razor thin margin of 50.7% of the vote, takes the oath, and is sworn in as president of the United States.

The first five months of his term go relatively smoothly, where he makes almost no decisions (except for some dubious presidential pardons to a dozen convicted terrorists, including some convicted for their part in the assassination of a former president, and issues pardons to a number of convicted criminals and drug dealers ).

http://www.theblaze....n=Share Buttons

#5    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,552 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 23 August 2013 - 11:46 AM

View Postmeryt-tetisheri, on 28 July 2013 - 09:07 PM, said:

Tamaroud is a grass root movement, not a party. Why are they deemed "immoral", could it be because they are calling for the designation of the MB as a terrorist organization? They were able to collect 22 million signatures demanding the ouster of Mursi, would you extend the 'immoral thugs' claim to all those who signed? Are the +30 million who demonstrated on two separate occasions against Mursi and the MB also "thugs"? Is it that easy for you to label anyone who does not approve of the party you obviously back as thugs? You have a problem here KoS, you just called the majority of Egyptians "thugs" :D

I watched the clip, on what basis did you determine who is who in the melee? Previously when I linked clips and photos you summarily refused to even look at them and claimed that all such clips and photos are faked. Glad to see you changed your mind! Can I link now similar clips showing MB protesters holding guns and shooting, or the threats of Safwat Hegazy that he and his people will 'sprinkle blood' on those who oppose Mursi?  

Speaking about thuggery, how do you define those who shot an RPG at a bus transporting civilian workers on their way to their factory, or those who tossed two teen agers off the roof of a building for simply shouting 'down with Mursi'; or those who killed civilians in Manial, Munieb, Alexandria, Helwan, Mansoura and Mahala? How do you characterize those who burnt the houses of poor people in Ezbet Abu Hasheesh today by throwing molotov cocktails from atop 6 October Bridge? How do you define those who tortured people to death then chugged their corpses, with their hands and feet still bound with rope, on trash heaps? How do you explain the arrest, torture and murder of protestors inside the grounds of the presidential palace at Itehadeyya when Mursi was still president? Explain the kidnap and torture of 16 civilians by MB members inside Qa'ed Ibrahim mosque in Alexandria yesterday and the day before. What is your position with regards to the constant killing of soldiers and officers in Sinai? How can one describe the act of shooting mourners in a funeral procession in Port Said? Those who arrange their demonstrations so that the women walk in the front while they hide behind them for the sake of a photo op are less than honorable.

You once mentioned that as a member of a minority, I was 'part of the struggle', compare the position of those like Beltagy who are asking Nato to interfere to put them back in power against the will of Egyptians, with the late Pope Shenouda who said that if saving the lives of Copts means asking for foreign intervention, then let all Copts die before that happens.   

At least the present civilian government and parties had the decency and integrity to condemn the death of the 72 and demand juridical investigation is held, while the MB is busy publishing pictures of dead Syrian kids and claiming that it happened in Cairo. The MB are master media campaigners and have no compunction of offering a one sided version of events to demand foreign intervention in Egypt if that will bring them back to power.

I say Egypt is NOT heading for a civil war, despite the threats of terrorists. Al Sisi has the mandate and support of the vast majority of Egyptians who have simply had enough of the duplicity of the MB and their allies. Wishing for his demise will not change anything; you forget that he is acting on the will of the people. If he goes, there will be others who will replace him. The MB is a dying species now in Egypt. Stop indulging in wishful thinking, the fate of Egypt will be decided in Egypt by Egyptians; not in Syria or anywhere else.
i don't care about the brotherhood .. or morsi they can dissapear .. fade .. go away i don't care
i just have problem with an army of traitors killing civilians .. it gets to me badly
and it should get on nerves of every person with any shred of decency
the age of armies protecting " goverments " instead of people should begone from our countries
and such armies deserve to be put behind bars where they belong

the army job is to protect the people .. not kill them , period

"why should we not rely on Allah when he guided us our path . we shall certainly bear with patience all the hurt you may cause us. for those who want to put their trust in someone should put their trust in Allah.

#6    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 17,764 posts

• I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies for the hardest victory is over SELF.
    Aristotle

Posted 24 August 2013 - 02:23 PM

View PostKnight Of Shadows, on 23 August 2013 - 11:46 AM, said:

i don't care about the brotherhood .. or morsi they can dissapear .. fade .. go away i don't care
i just have problem with an army of traitors killing civilians .. it gets to me badly
and it should get on nerves of every person with any shred of decency
the age of armies protecting " goverments " instead of people should begone from our countries
and such armies deserve to be put behind bars where they belong

the army job is to protect the people .. not kill them , period
So if the majority of people in Egypt do NOT want to be ruled by the MB then the army mobilizing to put down violence BY the MB is a demonstration of the army protecting the people.  "The people" never uniformly agree.  The majority in Egypt have made their will known and it ISN'T for an Islamic state like what the MB want.  It gets down to civil war to stop Islamists from imposing their cruelty on their brethren.

“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#7    Zaphod222

Zaphod222

Psychic Spy

• 1,614 posts

• When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers.
    (Oscar Wilde)

Posted 24 August 2013 - 02:28 PM

View PostKnight Of Shadows, on 27 July 2013 - 08:40 PM, said:

i say egypt heading toward a civil war
unless some sane person put an end to al-sisi military commander madness
and put him behind bars as a criminal and muderer

You seem awfully concerned about the miltary crackdown on the Muslim Brotherhood.
Are you equally concerned about the violent attacks that the Muslim Brotherhood and other islamists have been committing against the Egyption copts?

Your humanitarian interest seems extremely one-sided.

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." (Salman Rushdie)

#8    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,552 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 24 August 2013 - 03:35 PM

View PostZaphod222, on 24 August 2013 - 02:28 PM, said:

You seem awfully concerned about the miltary crackdown on the Muslim Brotherhood.
Are you equally concerned about the violent attacks that the Muslim Brotherhood and other islamists have been committing against the Egyption copts?

Your humanitarian interest seems extremely one-sided.
am concerned by military crack down on " civilians "
however you seem racially always siding with the side that kills muslims
so instead of accusing people of being racists .. fix your house of glass

#9    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,552 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 24 August 2013 - 03:40 PM

View Postand then, on 24 August 2013 - 02:23 PM, said:

So if the majority of people in Egypt do NOT want to be ruled by the MB then the army mobilizing to put down violence BY the MB is a demonstration of the army protecting the people.  "The people" never uniformly agree.  The majority in Egypt have made their will known and it ISN'T for an Islamic state like what the MB want.  It gets down to civil war to stop Islamists from imposing their cruelty on their brethren.
that's the problem
1- they're not majortiy
2- the military is " causing " violence against civilians and killing them  .. not putting down violence and not just against MB
but also against people who are protesting peacefully to protect their votes which are gone by the wind by military coup
3- MB is a failure group indeed .. but they never said they want islamic state .. or ever tried doing so
again i question your source of information

and do you think military coup is legal act in egypt ?
would you think a military coup by islamic group against a secular goverment is legal ?
both important questions

#10    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 17,764 posts

Aristotle

Posted 24 August 2013 - 10:37 PM

View PostKnight Of Shadows, on 24 August 2013 - 03:40 PM, said:

that's the problem
1- they're not majortiy
2- the military is " causing " violence against civilians and killing them  .. not putting down violence and not just against MB
but also against people who are protesting peacefully to protect their votes which are gone by the wind by military coup
3- MB is a failure group indeed .. but they never said they want islamic state .. or ever tried doing so
again i question your source of information

and do you think military coup is legal act in egypt ?
would you think a military coup by islamic group against a secular goverment is legal ?
both important questions
I do not think the majority of Egyptians wanted ANYTHING except to get rid of the oppressive Mubarak.  They saw what happened in Libya and Tunisia and decided they could be rid of him if they had courage.  When they were rewarded with his downfall they were suddenly left with no government at all and naturally the group that was the most extensively prepared for elections was going to win.  Enter the MB and so far, so good.  But then Mursi and his group of thugs begins to rush toward creating an Islamic state - an idea which the vast majority of young Egyptians did NOT want.  So again they stood up and the military had to choose between deposing an elected president or losing the country to civil war.  I believe that in this particular case the military did the right thing.  When they started mowing down protesters indiscriminately they lost much support.  It was a stupid thing to do and may yet lead to civil war.  Yet what else could they do in the long run?  Mursi's supporters were not innocent bystanders.  They were only refraining from violence (mostly) to sway world opinion.  They showed their true colors soon enough.  Your ideas about westerners supporting seculars against Muslims is probably correct.  I know that I personally do.  The reason is simple.  We in the west have only known secular government - have been taught to avoid religion mingling in government.  And frankly KoS I would rather die than be forced to live under Sharia.  If a religion is supposed to be about peace then why do those who practice it need to force others to?

#11    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,552 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 25 August 2013 - 08:38 AM

View Postand then, on 24 August 2013 - 10:37 PM, said:

I do not think the majority of Egyptians wanted ANYTHING except to get rid of the oppressive Mubarak.  They saw what happened in Libya and Tunisia and decided they could be rid of him if they had courage.  When they were rewarded with his downfall they were suddenly left with no government at all and naturally the group that was the most extensively prepared for elections was going to win.  Enter the MB and so far, so good.  But then Mursi and his group of thugs begins to rush toward creating an Islamic state - an idea which the vast majority of young Egyptians did NOT want.  So again they stood up and the military had to choose between deposing an elected president or losing the country to civil war.  I believe that in this particular case the military did the right thing.  When they started mowing down protesters indiscriminately they lost much support.  It was a stupid thing to do and may yet lead to civil war.  Yet what else could they do in the long run?  Mursi's supporters were not innocent bystanders.  They were only refraining from violence (mostly) to sway world opinion.  They showed their true colors soon enough.  Your ideas about westerners supporting seculars against Muslims is probably correct.  I know that I personally do.  The reason is simple.  We in the west have only known secular government - have been taught to avoid religion mingling in government.  And frankly KoS I would rather die than be forced to live under Sharia.  If a religion is supposed to be about peace then why do those who practice it need to force others to?
so you believe a military coup .. is legal against muslims goverment .. but against secular goverment .. it's illegal ?
again.. who said anyone wanted sharia law in egypt ? again i don't know where you get your info from bro
and i certinally hope not offical egyptian tv :D

#12    meryt-tetisheri

meryt-tetisheri

Psychic Spy

• 1,363 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 05:26 PM

View PostKnight Of Shadows, on 25 August 2013 - 08:38 AM, said:

so you believe a military coup .. is legal against muslims goverment .. but against secular goverment .. it's illegal ?
again.. who said anyone wanted sharia law in egypt ? again i don't know where you get your info from bro
and i certinally hope not offical egyptian tv :D

To reply to both this and #9 posts

"They are not a majority"

On what basis are you making such an assertion? Do you have any sources, statistics, and numbers to prove that?
-If 13 million voted for Mursi, and this number includes those who voted in protest against Shafik, the famous pre-marked ballots of Ameereyya (proven, case went to court DURING Mursi's tenure), the faulty electoral lists..etc, you still arrive to about 15.6% of the Egyptian population, assuming that Mursi managed to maintain the same rate of approval (which he didn't).
-Bear in mind that during the first round of presidential elections, Mursi garnered 5 million only
-Tamorod collected 22 million signed petitions; each includes the petitioners’ national number
-The most conservative estimate of the number of demonstrators on June 30th. is 14 million, most estimates vary between 20 to 30 million. In all cases the number far exceeded those of 2011, Nasser's funeral, or any pro-Mursi demonstration in which people are paid and bussed from towns & villages all over Egypt.
-A still larger number, estimated at 27-30 million turned out on July 7 to support Sisi
My question is: Assuming that you will insist on rejecting the numbers of anti-Mursi demonstrators (which I'm sure you will), and assuming that he maintained the number of his genuine supporters, how come the pro-Mursi demonstrations never arrived close to even the 5 million, and their numbers are actually dwindling (I refer you to the article I linked before)?

"The military is " causing " violence against civilians and killing them  .. not putting down violence and not just against MB but also against people who are protesting peacefully to protect their votes which are gone by the wind by military coup"

This is a totally one-sided statement; the army was putting down MB violence. Peaceful protesters do not use RPGs to attack police stations, nor fire arms, shot guns, swords and knives. They usually don’t have torture chambers under the podium of their sit-ins, chuck corpses of tortured people on trash heaps, torch university and government buildings, schools, mosques (Rab'a) and churches as well as houses. They do not leave bombs in streets nor carry hand grenades. Peaceful humane protesters do not use children from orphanages as human shield and parade them in shrouds with "project of a martyr" inscribed on it. Honest people who are not after a cheap media stunt do not use a fire extinguisher to create smoke then claim the police is firing tear gas at them (Al Fath mosque).

"  MB is a failure group indeed .. but they never said they want islamic state .. or ever tried doing so again i question your source of information"

If you are looking for a source, read Mursi's constitution. Why does it include the supervision of ulama on all laws (like Iran)? Why was the constitutional assembly composed of only MB and Salafists? The MB and Salafis clearly stated that they intend implementing Sharia. Why did the MB parliament discuss lowering the age of marriage for young girls instead of the urgent economic crisis? Why did Mursi pardon 2000 convicted jihadists including Sadat's assassins (then invite him at the tomb of his victim to sit next to the president, on the anniversary of Sadat's assassination, during 6 Oct. parade)? Why did he appoint one of those who are responsible for the 1999 Deir Al Bahari temple in Luxor a governor of the self-same 'scene of the crime', Luxor?
As for the 'legitimacy' issue you keep raising, the ballot box does not give any ruler a carte blanche to give himself dictatorial powers which exceed even those of Mubarak. The razor thin margin does not grant a mandate of dictatorship. He took an oath to protect the constitution then renegaded on his oath with his constitutional decree. The vote is supposedly for Mursi as an individual, not for the International Muslim Brotherhood to rule Egypt. It was the Murshid and his clique who were ruling, with Mursi being just a façade, their 'representative'. Though he officially announced his resignation from the MB, yet El Shater handled the economy, Haddad handled foreign affairs, Beltagy and Katatni issued presidential decrees! Which legitimate president sends his extra-legal militia to disperse, torture, and shoot at unarmed protesters in front of his palace, or to besiege the Supreme Court to prevent judges from ruling against his group, or to terrorize the media by beseiging Media City?
The MB in Egypt is a secretive organization with a long history of assassinations and terrorism since its inception (Al Khazandar and Al Nuqrashy). They never legalized or registered their organization, declared their financial sources, membership, budget...but they have branches in 80 countries! The MB and Mursi's deception, deviousness, incompetence all add up to a "breach of contract". Mursi delegitimized himself to the extent that all of his presidential advisors and 4 cabinet ministers resigned during his last days as president, and those include members of the Salafi Al Nour party. Even Abul Futuh of the Islamic 'Strong Egypt' party, and the Islamist Nageh Ibrahim ( a founder of Jama'a Islamia) called on him to resign. If you insist on calling it a coup, then it was a people, not army, coup.

Finally, you called the MB a “failure party” yet you are engaging in one thread after the other advocating their return to power?! Seriously? ‘They are a failure party but they should rule, and run alone, a country of 84.3 million! That really makes a lot of sense.  

Edited by meryt-tetisheri, 25 August 2013 - 05:27 PM.

#13    Orcseeker

Orcseeker

Poltergeist

• 2,821 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 02:09 AM

Propaganda exposed:

http://www.liveleak....=7ec_1376774646

http://www.liveleak....=c2e_1376318636

#14    meryt-tetisheri

meryt-tetisheri

Psychic Spy

• 1,363 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:21 AM

View PostOrcseeker, on 26 August 2013 - 02:09 AM, said:

I posted on another thread photos of a man who pretended to be dead 5 different times, he was Mursi's official photographer ('was' refers to the expiration of his job, not his life). He is still alive and kicking! For some reason this pic. was removed!

#15    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,552 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:05 AM

On what basis are you making such an assertion? Do you have any sources, statistics, and numbers to prove that?
-If 13 million voted for Mursi, and this number includes those who voted in protest against Shafik, the famous pre-marked ballots of Ameereyya (proven, case went to court DURING Mursi's tenure), the faulty electoral lists..etc, you still arrive to about 15.6% of the Egyptian population, assuming that Mursi managed to maintain the same rate of approval (which he didn't).
-Bear in mind that during the first round of presidential elections, Mursi garnered 5 million only
-Tamorod collected 22 million signed petitions; each includes the petitioners’ national number
-The most conservative estimate of the number of demonstrators on June 30th. is 14 million, most estimates vary between 20 to 30 million. In all cases the number far exceeded those of 2011, Nasser's funeral, or any pro-Mursi demonstration in which people are paid and bussed from towns & villages all over Egypt.
-A still larger number, estimated at 27-30 million turned out on July 7 to support Sisi
My question is: Assuming that you will insist on rejecting the numbers of anti-Mursi demonstrators (which I'm sure you will), and assuming that he maintained the number of his genuine supporters, how come the pro-Mursi demonstrations never arrived close to even the 5 million, and their numbers are actually dwindling (I refer you to the article I linked before)?

you're not listening .. you keep saying 20 30  million protested against morsi
while the fact is the places the anti-morsi protests took place in .. those places are " incapable " in language of  space and ability to withstand crowds
are incapable of holding up that number of people . the maximum number can those places withstand " combined " is 4 million at max

This is a totally one-sided statement; the army was putting down MB violence. Peaceful protesters do not use RPGs to attack police stations, nor fire arms, shot guns, swords and knives. They usually don’t have torture chambers under the podium of their sit-ins, chuck corpses of tortured people on trash heaps, torch university and government buildings, schools, mosques (Rab'a) and churches as well as houses. They do not leave bombs in streets nor carry hand grenades. Peaceful humane protesters do not use children from orphanages as human shield and parade them in shrouds with "project of a martyr" inscribed on it. Honest people who are not after a cheap media stunt do not use a fire extinguisher to create smoke then claim the police is firing tear gas at them (Al Fath mosque).
and loyal armies do not kill people who simply holding up a Koran which is caught on tape
loyal army does not let " baltajia " storm mosques while they stand and look how civilian disgusting gangs attack people in mosques
when your army meet the standards of loyal army .. and how with so much blood on their hands ?

in tahrir .. there was a rape among millions of people .. why did not the army take action ?
but raba when there was nothing like that .. just people gathered and protesting .. they get killed
so please don't accuse me of being one sided .. i maybe one sided coz the truth don't have two sides it have one side
and it doesn't change when the victim belong to certain group or religion
when muslims brotherhood supporters do something wrong i condem them
when whatever group you supporting do something wrong .. you find excuses
thats the different between us .. and sorry to be blunt but it's the way it is

while morsi was in power .. when one reporter get locked up you go in rage
but now when the goverment of egypt lock up many reporters and camera men suddenly your reaction change on the subject
why ? because the reporter was presenting something different than your liking
this is a simple and small mere example of the doubles i see in standards
am blunt .. am honest .. and i don't treat same issue different depending on religion or political stand of people
an innocent is an innocent regardless of any thing
and guilty is guilty regardless of anything
this is my phoilosphy on things in egypt .. sorry if you don't like it

If you are looking for a source, read Mursi's constitution. Why does it include the supervision of ulama on all laws (like Iran)? Why was the constitutional assembly composed of only MB and Salafists? The MB and Salafis clearly stated that they intend implementing Sharia. Why did the MB parliament discuss lowering the age of marriage for young girls instead of the urgent economic crisis? Why did Mursi pardon 2000 convicted jihadists including Sadat's assassins (then invite him at the tomb of his victim to sit next to the president, on the anniversary of Sadat's assassination, during 6 Oct. parade)? Why did he appoint one of those who are responsible for the 1999 Deir Al Bahari temple in Luxor a governor of the self-same 'scene of the crime', Luxor?
As for the 'legitimacy' issue you keep raising, the ballot box does not give any ruler a carte blanche to give himself dictatorial powers which exceed even those of Mubarak. The razor thin margin does not grant a mandate of dictatorship. He took an oath to protect the constitution then renegaded on his oath with his constitutional decree. The vote is supposedly for Mursi as an individual, not for the International Muslim Brotherhood to rule Egypt. It was the Murshid and his clique who were ruling, with Mursi being just a façade, their 'representative'. Though he officially announced his resignation from the MB, yet El Shater handled the economy, Haddad handled foreign affairs, Beltagy and Katatni issued presidential decrees! Which legitimate president sends his extra-legal militia to disperse, torture, and shoot at unarmed protesters in front of his palace, or to besiege the Supreme Court to prevent judges from ruling against his group, or to terrorize the media by beseiging Media City?
The MB in Egypt is a secretive organization with a long history of assassinations and terrorism since its inception (Al Khazandar and Al Nuqrashy). They never legalized or registered their organization, declared their financial sources, membership, budget...but they have branches in 80 countries! The MB and Mursi's deception, deviousness, incompetence all add up to a "breach of contract". Mursi delegitimized himself to the extent that all of his presidential advisors and 4 cabinet ministers resigned during his last days as president, and those include members of the Salafi Al Nour party. Even Abul Futuh of the Islamic 'Strong Egypt' party, and the Islamist Nageh Ibrahim ( a founder of Jama'a Islamia) called on him to resign. If you insist on calling it a coup, then it was a people, not army, coup.
if it's not a coup .. then it will successed .. and if the protestors are not bringin up real Revolution they will fail
the coup did not successed .. people are protesting every day against it
now weather those people go on protesting and become stronger
this will decide weather the it was " people " or " military coup "
as we say .. the people can't be oppressed forever .. they break free eventally

Finally, you called the MB a “failure party” yet you are engaging in one thread after the other advocating their return to power?! Seriously? ‘They are a failure party but they should rule, and run alone, a country of 84.3 million! That really makes a lot of sense.  
i never said they should rule .. am actually glad MB are out of power
you think as syrian i liked listening to Morsi flirting with iran ? and russia ?
and nearly selling him self and the country for iran in return for few millions ?

no Mb should not rule ..  but they should not be exterminated like they are not
and the army should not be in streets killing people
coz mark my words .. these actions of racisim against the MB in egypt
is going to create a generation of extremists far beyond MB

violence gives birth to more violence

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users