Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 1 votes

Morning or Evening Shower ?

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1    Clyde the Glyde

Clyde the Glyde

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,861 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:44 PM

The wife thinks that it's weird that I get my daily shower of an evening. Before going to bed. She says that I'm one of the relatively few people that she knows that gets one then. She says that nearly everyone she knows gets one in the morning after waking up. I think that's weird. I mean who wants to go to bed dirty ?  Right ?

Getting a shower when I do can't be that rare is it ?  Maybe people do both.

So what's the general consensus of you fine folks  here.   Morning or Evening ???

#2    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:57 PM

I do both - Once in the morning and last thing at night...

The morning shower is usually just a quick one to freshen up, but the night time shower, is a long one...

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#3    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,800 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 28 July 2013 - 09:35 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 28 July 2013 - 07:57 PM, said:

I do both - Once in the morning and last thing at night...

The morning shower is usually just a quick one to freshen up, but the night time shower, is a long one...
That's my Summer routine but in Winter - just a morning shower to freshen up.  Nothing like a steaming shower when it's cold outside!

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#4    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 28 July 2013 - 09:46 PM

View Postand then, on 28 July 2013 - 09:35 PM, said:

That's my Summer routine but in Winter - just a morning shower to freshen up.  Nothing like a steaming shower when it's cold outside!

I agree.. I also like a steaming hot shower  if I have a blocked nose and  a head cold.. It helps..

I could have sworn we had a thread just like this recently?

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#5    MainerMikeBrown

MainerMikeBrown

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 191 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:09 PM

I don't think that it's weird to only take showers in the evening, even though I always take one in the morning.

#6    Blue Star

Blue Star

Telekinetic

• 7,298 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:17 PM

When i can, I like to shower in the morning, then again when I get home from work and if i am lucky another shower or bath before bed. Ideally that is, it doesn't always happen that way.

#7    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 25,790 posts

• Paranoid Android... No power in the verse can stop me...

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:53 AM

When I wake up in the morning, I don't want to do anything. So I only do what I have to, and that doesn't include showers. At night, I'm happy to have a shower. Tbh, though, my ideal shower time us just before dinner (assuming I'm not cooking, that is- in which case, just after dinner).

That's just me.

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

#8    Miss Shadows

Miss Shadows

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 936 posts

• Welcome to my home. Now get the **** out.

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:08 PM

Sometimes I do one, the other, or both. It mostly depends on my schedule. If I work that day I usually do a morning one, but I'm on my feet running around constantly, and a few days a week when I get home I self train for kick-boxing, so at least then I hop in at night too. I have some really mild stress/anxiety issues that can make it hard for me to relax, so sometimes I take a bath or shower purely for the therapy aspect of it.

American with an accent, Christian with a tat, sociopath with a heart, child with no mother, Lover with no Lover, confidently doubting, amused but not laughing, woman but child, feisty yet caring, sweet when not bitter.

#9    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:19 PM

I mix it up. I prefer to have a shower in the evening, but sometimes I don't get around to it after work. I'll think, "I'll just have one in the morning". But then regret that decision when I wake. Especially now in winter.

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#10    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,632 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:07 PM

I've done it at night for awhile now.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#11    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 6,963 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:19 PM

Depends on what I got going on... Sometimes morning, sometimes evening.. Sometimes afternoon if I've been out in the yard and working hard. But always at least a couple hours before bedtime so my hair can dry before sleep.

#12    shephardess

shephardess

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:06 PM

I am another one who does not like to go to bed dirty so it's night time for me with a quick wash up in the morning sometimes, especially in summer. I can't imagine why anyone would think either way is "weird".

#13    Aggie

Aggie

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:33 PM

I do both too, in the morning a quick one to leave the house smelling nice and in the evening cause I cannot go to bed dirty.

No matter what happens....never stop believing in people.....never stop believing in love♥♥

#14    Purifier

Purifier

Psychic Eye

• 1,967 posts

• Wild Card

Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:08 PM

I fumigate and stamp a poison warning sticker on my ass.

Next best thing!

Spoiler

Study the past, if you would divine the future.
- Confucius

#15    Odd Requiem

Odd Requiem

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts

• "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:55 PM

I'm a habitual shower taker. I'll shower in the middle of the afternoon, 3 in the morning...it doesn't matter. I'm slightly ocd about cleanliness.

-I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.//

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users