Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

What the Hell Does This Mean?

polterquise floating objects

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,718 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:52 PM

View PostYinarchy, on 30 July 2013 - 02:13 PM, said:

Are these hands of the physical or the spiritual? My entire family has abandone me since I am broke and handicapped. And I just thought now, the last tim I saw my oldest son and his wife, they said they'd go to the Rez for cigs for me, also he would call his son, who needs m very much and we'd go see him.
That was several years ago when I saw them yinarchy. You said you understood what it ment. It was not for me, all I can tell you is what I saw. It's rare for me to be able to journey for somone else. Are you still taking care of your grandson?  

There is no separation from physical or spiritual it's merely like surface tension on a glass of water two sides of the same thing.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#17    Yinarchy

Yinarchy

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 131 posts

• Matriarch of the Erie

Posted 31 July 2013 - 01:23 AM

White Crane Feather. You certainly are are spirtual being. Yes, I understand the clutching hands. They took everything from me, including my grandson. I think I'm getting it about the cigarettes too.
Thanks & Peace

#18    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Spectating

• 4,729 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 01 August 2013 - 11:10 PM

I would forget the spiritual stuff and look at this as your mind telling that smoking may kill you.

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny. Anyway, it's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

#19    SSilhouette

SSilhouette

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 04:42 AM

View PostYinarchy, on 29 July 2013 - 02:07 AM, said:

That is all you got from my post?

Should also think about quitting smoking!

Seriously though it might be that you have a sneaky ghost in your house.  Some ghosts are cruel, some quiet, some loud and some like to play pranks.  Most just try to get your attention.  Try talking to your "friend" and see if that doesn't get something else to happen.

#20    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,249 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 11 August 2013 - 04:50 AM

View PostYinarchy, on 29 July 2013 - 02:07 AM, said:

That is all you got from my post?
It's all came away with. Who, who is remotely normal, names anything bloody stump?
It's makes the post much less credible, and I just didn't even register anything I read,  after bloody stump.
It makes it seem like a troll post.

Sorry. Just being honest.

Miss me?

#21    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,249 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 11 August 2013 - 04:57 AM

View PostWhite Crane Feather, on 29 July 2013 - 04:28 AM, said:

That's because you don't have the slightest clue what yinarchy is, what she has dealt with, nor her experiences. Weather you believe in mystical experiences or not does not have the slightest bearing on their existence or their nature.

Did you call her out on the name of her dog to get a reaction? Just asking?

Out of curiosity just what about an experience do you not believe in?

I believe in mystical experience, and bloody stump, no matter what you've been through, is a ridiculous name for anything, except maybe a severed limb stump.

And my cats all play with cigarettes. They just like it. Nothing metaphysical about it at all, unless it materialized out of thin air.
Did the pack of cigarettes material out of thin air?
I didn't gleen anything odd from the OP.
*shrugs*

Miss me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users