Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Hikers capture footage of mysterious Bigfoot

bigfoot canadian wilderness

• Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

#16    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,188 posts

• Ah, but I was so much older then,
    I'm younger than that now. Dylan

Posted 30 July 2013 - 04:44 PM

View PostSakari, on 30 July 2013 - 03:57 PM, said:

Where is the footage before and after?.....

Why is it all ways just a few seconds, even though it is obvious more could have been filmed, and the camera had not even been put down yet.?

Answer : because one has to edit out the parts that make it obvious it is fake....

Well, the darn things teleport so fast when their ExtraSensoryCameraPerception alerts them, a few seconds is all anyone can get.
Hard to believe, but it's true. :yes: I've seen it.
Well, almost saw it.

Edited by QuiteContrary, 30 July 2013 - 04:47 PM.

"That was definitely a bigfoot, you could tell by the bear-shaped body" YT poster

#17    Razer

Razer

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,320 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:03 PM

This is actually one of the better "bigfoot" videos I have seen.  

My guess is that the people taking the video are friends with the guy in the bigfoot suit.

#18    Sundew

Sundew

Psychic Spy

• 1,175 posts

• Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectos Nunc

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:33 PM

View PostSakari, on 30 July 2013 - 03:57 PM, said:

Where is the footage before and after?.....

Why is it all ways just a few seconds, even though it is obvious more could have been filmed, and the camera had not even been put down yet.?

Answer : because one has to edit out the parts that make it obvious it is fake....

If I ever ran across a sasquatch, alien, or a (insert your favorite creature here) and had a camera, I would be taking as much film as humanly possible, maybe saving a few minutes or disc space in case I got closer. It may or may not be a fake, I can't say, but it's hard to believe you would run across something so unusual that you would only take a little snippet of film. Yes, it could have moved below the hill, but you can bet I would be looking for a new vantage point to get all the evidence I could.

#19    CH32

CH32

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

• My cyber stalker is reading this !

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:06 PM

ITS A BEAR !!

#20    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,188 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:14 PM

The legs look too long for a bear, not to mention how it steps. I don't think bear.
Although, I suppose the guy could be wearing a bear suit. Maybe they are cheaper and easier to come by. :P

"That was definitely a bigfoot, you could tell by the bear-shaped body" YT poster

#21    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 14,767 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:38 PM

View PostXanosKnyghtshade, on 30 July 2013 - 03:26 AM, said:

1. I'm famous for lists.

2. Considering the elusive nature of the Sasquatch, most images will be from unexpected encounters or from a long distance.

3. Not everyone out there who sees a Sasquatch has high quality cameras just lying around beside or near them. So of course we are going to see low quality videos.

4. Yes, we live in a technological age where everyone should have high quality technology, but we don't always do.

5. Finally, those that do rarely ever find Sasquatch in the wild. And even so, there will always be those to question the clearer images. So in this field of cryptozoology, it is more of a quest to find one alive or dead, rather than just video or photographic evidence.
How can you be famous if you only have 3 posts? Are all 3 posts lists? :innocent:

Welcome to UM forums!!

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#22    trancelikestate

trancelikestate

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:39 PM

View Postkannin, on 30 July 2013 - 03:54 PM, said:

why are videos always so bad in quality and choppy?

I dunno, I think the quality of this video is pretty good. The only problem is the distance. This could actually be authentic, or it could just as easily be faked. We can't really tell for sure either way. I'm going to assume fake for the reason that if it were real there would be more footage. You don't just see bigfoot and stop filming when he walks a little behind a hill. Then again you could have the most authentic, no doubt, up close video and people still would find something wrong with it and claim fraud.

#23    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:40 PM

I can't tell anything from the video, I can't believe you guys are seeing what you're claiming to see. Could be a guy in a suit, could be me looking for a place to take a good pooh.

Edited by keninsc, 30 July 2013 - 09:41 PM.

#24    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 14,767 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:03 PM

View Postdrpaxton, on 30 July 2013 - 03:24 AM, said:

When you watch the video on youtube and put it to the middle size, it seems in parts of the video that parts of the chest and back are a lighter color then the arms and head.

Looks a lot like a hiker or fisherman to me. I think we're looking at someone wearing a dark long sleeve shirt and a tan vest.

Attached File  BigfootCanada.jpg   44.4K   63 downloadsAttached File  BigfootCanada2.jpg   36.32K   63 downloads

Screen capture cropped pics blown up 400%

Edited by DieChecker, 30 July 2013 - 10:04 PM.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#25    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:14 PM

Damnit.... I never get to film bigfoot.  <_<

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#26    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,277 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:40 PM

View PostDieChecker, on 30 July 2013 - 10:03 PM, said:

When you watch the video on youtube and put it to the middle size, it seems in parts of the video that parts of the chest and back are a lighter color then the arms and head.

Looks a lot like a hiker or fisherman to me. I think we're looking at someone wearing a dark long sleeve shirt and a tan vest.

Attachment BigfootCanada.jpgAttachment BigfootCanada2.jpg

Screen capture cropped pics blown up 400%

Good call.....

I still think if this was someone actually thinking they had a bigfoot on camera, they would have kept filming......Maybe that is why they did not, after 48 seconds, you can see it is a fisherman...

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#27    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,188 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:06 PM

My vision isn't anything I'd wish on my worst enemy but,
I still see a solid color head to "toe", except for what looks like a couple areas of reflected sunlight off the "creatures coat": Its back and edges of its fur when it stands up. Plus, possibly a hairless hand.
Being an expert :no: on bigfoot movement as well, the walk is definitely human, imo.

#28    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Enlightened

• 3,932 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:28 PM

View PostXanosKnyghtshade, on 30 July 2013 - 03:26 AM, said:

1. I'm famous for lists.

What an intro ;)

Welcome to UM.

Click here to view Unexplained Mysteries 5 Millionth post by Helen of Annoy, while you're there lets see if we can give it 5 Million likes (sorry Biff).

#29    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:32 PM

View PostQuiteContrary, on 30 July 2013 - 11:06 PM, said:

I still see a solid color head to "toe", except for what looks like a couple areas of reflected sunlight off the "creatures coat": Its back and edges of its fur when it stands up. Plus, possibly a hairless hand.
Being an expert :no: on bigfoot movement as well, the walk is definitely human, imo.

View PostQuiteContrary, on 30 July 2013 - 11:06 PM, said:

That's not a bare hand that's me with a handful of toilet paper looking for a good place to.......well, you know. Can a man not get any privacy when he needs it?

Edited by keninsc, 30 July 2013 - 11:33 PM.

#30    Domina Lucis

Domina Lucis

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 448 posts

• "You're the reason I live. You're the reason I die. You're the reason I give when I break down and cry."

Posted 31 July 2013 - 12:03 AM

I always want to say something on these bigfoot footage/other evidence threads, but I always say the same statement and make the same arguments. I don't want to sound like a broken record.

I'll just repeat it one last time:

Bigfoot doesn't leave tracks, waste matter, bodies, or any other kind of thing that would prove its existence. The answer is because Bigfoot is super good at hiding, knows when people and cameras are around, covers tracks, etc. And yet there are tons of reports of him a year, people find tracks, and people snap photos and videos.

So...Bigfoot is good enough at hiding that we never find concrete evidence, but bad enough we always get inconclusive things? Eh?

Meanwhile we're getting bodies from Giant Squids who live miles and miles under the ocean surface where humans can't even go. And Bigfoot (or at least the one I'm talking about) lives in America, where there are tons of people.

???

Posted Image

Domina Lucis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users