Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Is Nirvana person usefull to society?

• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

#121    Jeremiah65

Jeremiah65

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:24 AM

I sometimes find threads like this to be interesting...it allows people to state their opinions.  However, when it is posed as a question and the author of that question has already made up their mind...they are simply looking for an argument and confrontation.  I'm not falling for it "L"...you will have to be more clever to get your fix in the future.

Explaining something to someone who will not hear is a waste of time and breath.

"Liberty means responsibility.  That is why most men dread it."  George Bernard Shaw
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."  Thomas Jefferson

Posted Image

#122    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:28 PM

View PostJeremiah65, on 12 August 2013 - 12:24 AM, said:

I sometimes find threads like this to be interesting...it allows people to state their opinions.  However, when it is posed as a question and the author of that question has already made up their mind...they are simply looking for an argument and confrontation.  I'm not falling for it "L"...you will have to be more clever to get your fix in the future.

Explaining something to someone who will not hear is a waste of time and breath.

Im clever and smart enough.
Only one who maybe isnt is you. Becuase if I was you, I would rather read mine posts then give critic.
Ofcourse I was looking for discussion. If I wasnt I would use google instead of UM. Dont follow you here.
Wierd.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users