Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Guess What Book Guantanamo Prisoners Like

Kowalski

I thought this was was kinda funny....

Guantanamo Prisoners Clamor for 'Fifty Shades of Grey

The "Fifty Shades of Grey" series of erotic novels are the favorite reading material among former CIA captives held at the Guantanamo detention camp, the Huffington Post quoted a U.S. congressman as saying.

Democratic Representative Jim Moran of Virginia was among congressional delegates who last week toured Camp 7, the top-security facility that holds more than a dozen "high-value" prisoners, including five men charged with plotting the Sept. 11 attacks on the United States in 2001.

Rather than the Koran, the book that is requested most by the (detainees) is 'Fifty Shades of Grey.' They've read the entire series in English, but we were willing to translate it," the Huffington Post quoted Moran as saying on Monday.

"I guess there's not much going on, these guys are going nowhere, so what the hell."

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.c...1#ixzz2aY7u5F7s

Edited by Kowalski

Makes sense. It's about teaching women to endure and enjoy bondage and pain. Right up their sick little alley.

• Like 2

I can never picture a Guantanimo prisoner without thinking of Harold and Kumar.

• Like 2