Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

The Petition for "Mandatory Euthanasia"

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1    acidhead

acidhead

GOV Debt Slave

• 11,929 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 02:32 AM

July 29, 2013

"Mandatory Euthanasia" for Senior Citizens to Be Part of Obama Care? Media analyst and author Mark Dice asks random people if they'll sign a petition to support the "mandatory" euthanasia provision in Obama Care to help keep healthcare costs down by putting senior citizens to sleep. Shot in San Diego, California.

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#2    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

Drifter

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts

• How much do you don't see?

Posted 31 July 2013 - 02:34 AM

He for real?

Wherever there's a problem, there's solutions.
Answers are found from a wide deep perspective, from opened mind's eyes.
From where good and bad stay silent and you hear the real cause and effect, and big picture.
Giving up is wasting your time, but also necessary to find the true cause you didn't find yet.
Staying in the path is necessary only when there's trueness in that path.

#3    acidhead

acidhead

GOV Debt Slave

• 11,929 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 02:38 AM

View PostMikko-kun, on 31 July 2013 - 02:34 AM, said:

He for real?

No

Mark Dice shows supporters of Obamacare blindly signing a petition calling for “mandatory euthanasia” under the new health law.

Dice was able to gather several signatures for the fake petition, telling people in San Diego that they were signing to support putting senior citizens “to sleep” in order to save healthcare costs.

“All I needed to do was mention the key words ‘Will you help Obama’ and people sign just about anything,” Dice noted. http://www.infowars....enior-citizens/

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#4    shrooma

shrooma

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,985 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 31 July 2013 - 02:41 AM

"carousel" anyone.....?
:-o

"Get off your knees, the party's over."
-How do you sleep-
The Stone Roses.

#5    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

Drifter

• 1,970 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 02:47 AM

I can be a pretty abstract man, but some people in this video surpass me. Those who seem like they think there's some abstract thing called "the good of the state" or "the right thing" and as long as there's someone supporting the right thing it doesn't matter if the right thing is supported through elderly euthanasia, because it's the right thing. I'm not that hardcore abstract.

btw, it's not that impossible leap to get to mandatory euthanasia based on some other reasons than being elderly. And it's even easier to think that you could save costs in mandatory euthanasias by doing mass euthanasias instead of individual euthanasias. Gas chambers and all that, many at once. And add people who you disagree with. I bet you could get supporters for that too like that. Just can't use the word gas chamber because it's associated with politically incorrect word nazi, maybe use aftercare process facility instead, that's nice and neutral.

Edited by Mikko-kun, 31 July 2013 - 02:52 AM.

From where good and bad stay silent and you hear the real cause and effect, and big picture.
Giving up is wasting your time, but also necessary to find the true cause you didn't find yet.

#6    Thanato

Thanato

Alien Abducter

• 5,182 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 02:48 AM

I lol at this. How is this supporting Obama Care?

"Your toast has been burnt, and no amount of scrapping will remove the black parts!" ~Caboose

"I will eat your unhappyness!" ~Caboose

"Freedom isn't bought in stores, it is bought on battlefields." ~Thanato

#7    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

Drifter

• 1,970 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 02:55 AM

Lowers the costs and decreases need for medical staff.

#8    DecoNoir

DecoNoir

The Entertainer

• 2,784 posts

• ... The Aristocrats.

Posted 31 July 2013 - 03:56 AM

I need to find a .gif of a guy slamming his head onto a desk. It'll make it easiee to respond to a majority of these topics.

I reject your reality, and substitute my own! Mostly because yours is boring as hell.

#9    Odds

Odds

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts

• -Never judge a man till you've walked a mile in his shoes... After that, who cares. Your a mile away and you have his shoes. -

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:04 AM

Wow, that is scary...

~Today's mighty Oak is just yesterdays nut that held it's ground~

#10    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 14,465 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:19 AM

OMG, that is hilarious!  And it shows the complete idiocy of the population at large...1.  They don't even know what the words Mandatory or Euthanasia mean.  2.  They aren't even listening to the guys shpeal...they are just focused on trying to find the signature place...totally clueless!
3.  God help us all!
Good one! :tu:

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#11    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 8,354 posts

• I'd rather laugh than argue.

Choose your weapon.

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:27 AM

View Postshrooma, on 31 July 2013 - 02:41 AM, said:

"carousel" anyone.....?
:-o

Ah, Logan's Run reference. Ever seen or read Solyent Green?

But this thread is bull-crap. I could post a You-tube video about gaining signatures on a petition for anything under the Sun. How many did they edit out where the people said, "Bugger off, what are you, nuts?"

Sure, by asking nicely, you can get a lot of people to sign a petition (usually they'll sign it so that you leave them alone). That's easy.

This video means diddleysquat.

#12    Odds

Odds

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts

• -Never judge a man till you've walked a mile in his shoes... After that, who cares. Your a mile away and you have his shoes. -

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:37 AM

This reminds me of the 'end womans suffrage' petitions. It's funny, but also hard to comprehend some people are so uneducated.

~Today's mighty Oak is just yesterdays nut that held it's ground~

#13    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 31,828 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:43 AM

View PostMikko-kun, on 31 July 2013 - 02:47 AM, said:

I can be a pretty abstract man, but some people in this video surpass me. Those who seem like they think there's some abstract thing called "the good of the state" or "the right thing" and as long as there's someone supporting the right thing it doesn't matter if the right thing is supported through elderly euthanasia, because it's the right thing. I'm not that hardcore abstract.

btw, it's not that impossible leap to get to mandatory euthanasia based on some other reasons than being elderly. And it's even easier to think that you could save costs in mandatory euthanasias by doing mass euthanasias instead of individual euthanasias. Gas chambers and all that, many at once. And add people who you disagree with. I bet you could get supporters for that too like that. Just can't use the word gas chamber because it's associated with politically incorrect word nazi, maybe use aftercare process facility instead, that's nice and neutral.

This was a fake petition.  But, the real thing is happening.  Those who zimmer man in jail, want it because it is the right thing.

I am a Mormon.  If I don't use Mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#14    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 31,828 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:49 AM

View PostLikely Guy, on 31 July 2013 - 04:27 AM, said:

Ah, Logan's Run reference. Ever seen or read Solyent Green?

But this thread is bull-crap. I could post a You-tube video about gaining signatures on a petition for anything under the Sun. How many did they edit out where the people said, "Bugger off, what are you, nuts?"

Sure, by asking nicely, you can get a lot of people to sign a petition (usually they'll sign it so that you leave them alone). That's easy.

This video means diddleysquat.

No, this video means something.  If they edited out all those who refused to sign, they should have had a blank tape.  But, this falls with abortions on demand.  Kill the non-borns and kill the too olds.

I am a Mormon.  If I don't use Mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#15    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 8,354 posts

• I'd rather laugh than argue.

Choose your weapon.

Posted 31 July 2013 - 05:41 AM

View Postdanielost, on 31 July 2013 - 04:49 AM, said:

No, this video means something.  If they edited out all those who refused to sign, they should have had a blank tape.  But, this falls with abortions on demand.  Kill the non-borns and kill the too olds.

So there were no edits in this video? It was one long and complete discussion? I'll have to go back and look.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users