Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Journey: The UFO Case Of Anthony Woods

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    EllJay

EllJay

Poltergeist

• 2,891 posts

• Today We Are Creating Tomorrow's Yesterday

Posted 01 August 2013 - 01:04 PM

The Journey: The UFO Case Of Anthony Woods

For the past few years Anthony Woods has somehow attracted UFOs on a scale unprecedented in history. Over one year in the making, this program tells the remarkable story of his efforts to record some of the most extraordinary UFO footage ever seen. This was the last film to be produced by Graham W. Birdsall, Publisher of UFO Magazine, UK.

http://rense.com/gen...5/woodsnew1.htm

http://rense.com/gen...5/woodsnew2.htm

http://rense.com/general46/woods3.htm

Anthony Woods:  I hope you enjoy viewing the images & footage supplied, and that you may find some interest in what I have to say about the phenomenon that I have observed. I think its important that this subject gets the credibility and respect that it deserves. For myself, it has not always been easy getting my message across properly or showing my footage in the right light, whilst also trying to maintain some sort of credibility for myself. I suppose it is always going to be an up hill task trying to get credibility when I have filmed so much, a person who just witnesses one sighting has trouble convincing others of there sincerity, but I think there is a fine line between tacky sensationalism & credibility -- sometimes it is unavoidable that you may portray yourself on the wrong side of the fence, but at least I am trying to get it in the public domain one way or the other, and that's the most important thing!!

This is a real genuine phenomenon and it should be recognised as such, and I think that its important that as many people as possible get to view & hear about what I have seen & filmed, that is why I am very grateful to James Neff & Jeff Rense for allowing me the opportunity to include on the Rense site as much images and footages as possible, so people can see for themselves. like wise, UFO Magazine (UK) have just released a documentary showing some of my sightings called The Journey. Information about this documentary can be found at www.ufomag.co.uk most of the footage on the journey is from 2001 & 2002 showing the fleets & the red objects with lights & many others.

On a final note, I hope in the near future the truth will be finally revealed to the public about exactly what is going on in our skies. From my own experience I have observed some amazing occurrences regarding this phenomenon. I have regularly witnessed unknown species or life forces that regularly fly in the skies above my area that perform clearly intelligent & out of this world behaviour whether extra-terrestrial, multi-dimensional or earthbound, they're here!! It's a fact!!!!

Another thing I would like to say about the pitfalls of going public with my experiences & footage is that it is a waste of time trying to convince every person of your sincerity & honesty in regards to what you have filmed or experienced. In my experience since going public I have been subjected to all the negative emotions imaginable from various individuals who have never actually met me in person but who feel some how disgruntled towards me for one reason or another -- the rivalry, jealousy and resentment that engulfs this subject has been a real eye opener for me, from local ufo group leaders who feel bitter that you chose not to involve them in your case, as well as a few so-called sky watchers who proclaim themselves as experts in the field of ufology off the back of filming a few sightings & will criticize anyone else that comes along with anything new because you are a direct threat to there own self importance in the subject. I can go on and on, but the bottom line is, it's a waste of time trying to get approval or trying to convince these types of guys of anything; all you can do is be honest and open as you can about your experiences, ignore the crap from the negative chatterers that sadly plague this subject, and hope the majority of people find what you have to say and film interesting.

Edited by EllJay, 01 August 2013 - 01:04 PM.

"Opinions are like a**holes - everyone seems to have one" - Dirty Harry

"All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand... "

"I have a black belt in Feng Shui, the subtle martial art. I go home to you and move a lamp and a chair... twelve years later you lay there on the floor with broken kneecaps and destitute."

#2    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,658 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 01 August 2013 - 01:39 PM

you forgot to add a link

http://www.unexplain...showtopic=38627

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#3    MrBene

MrBene

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

• A regular guy

Posted 01 August 2013 - 01:43 PM

This guy sort of remind me this youtube user and his evidence

http://www.youtube.com/user/colourufo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users