Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

soldiers used in human experiments lose case

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 36,256 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 01 August 2013 - 08:25 PM

New Scientist said:

FOR decades, in secret military experiments, tens of thousands of US soldiers were deliberately exposed to agents such as mustard gas, sarin and weaponised LSD. It was a voluntary programme, but few soldiers had any idea what they were letting themselves in for. Now the US Department of Defense (DoD) has been ordered to reveal the consequences of what the soldiers were subjected to.

Read more

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#2    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,766 posts

• the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:44 PM

its about time, i saw videos of soldiers on lsd and its terrible, mind you weaponized lsd would be very effective, gas form and make the other side trip hard would def be an advantage

happiness can be found in the darkest of times, only if one remembers to turn on the light

#3    F3SS

F3SS

Telekinetic

• 7,414 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 12:01 AM

Wasn't that the premise of Jacobs Ladder?

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users