Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Huge 35ft straw Dalek created by shop owners

dalek straw field sculpture snugburys ice cream farm

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 38,627 posts

• "Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:07 PM

Towering over rural Cheshire, passing motorists could be forgiven for screaming for help from the Doctor.

A huge 35ft Dalek has appeared in a field next to the A51, seemingly intent on world domination.

But even though its fearsome plunger looks set to exterminate, the people of Nantwich can sleep soundly in their beds instead of hiding behind the sofa.

http://www.dailymail...ture-field.html

Posted Image

#2    Asadora

Asadora

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:33 PM

Well that's where I'm going this week-end! For an ice cream of course... surely not to see this awesome Dalek :whistle:

:clap:

"From time to time there appear on the face of the earth men of rare and consummate excellence, who dazzle us by their virtue, and whose outstanding qualities shed a stupendous light. Like those extraordinary stars of whose origins we are ignorant, and of whose fate, once they have vanished, we know even less, such men have neither forebears nor descendants: they are the whole of their race."  -- Jean de la Bruyere 1645-1696.

#3    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 01 August 2013 - 10:53 PM

That is very cool, they do incredible work, I love Doctor Who

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users