Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Queens Girl Stabbed 11 Times

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,296 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 05:02 PM

I'm sure you've all heard about this and are just as outraged as you were with Zimmerman, right? I just know you are!

Black man in hoodie stabs white girl 11 times

'She came home from work, and her body was full of holes'

Police in New York City are trying to find a black man wearing a hoodie who is responsible for a horrific attack on a teenage white girl who was stabbed 11 times just steps from her front door. The knife-wielding maniac ambushed Natasha Martinez, 17, as she returned home from working her shift at a local McDonald’s restaurant.

http://www.wnd.com/2...-girl-11-times/

Edited by Sweetpumper, 02 August 2013 - 05:02 PM.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#2    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

• the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 02 August 2013 - 05:05 PM

disgusting

happiness can be found in the darkest of times, only if one remembers to turn on the light

#3    MacsMom

MacsMom

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

• Random crap that no one reads anyway

Posted 02 August 2013 - 05:52 PM

I have never understood the mentality of using violence to get your point across, assuming this was some sort of Trayvon Martin revenge thing.  Ugh, I have so many thoughts running through my head right now that I want to say but can't get them put into cohesive thought.  It would be a diatribe and would most likely be offensive on many levels, which would not be my intent.  

So I shall stay quiet other than to say what a horrific and senseless crime.  And no, I do not expect to see this on the MSM.

Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along.  Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder where those years have gone?

#4    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,765 posts

• the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:03 PM

indeed, if i had been on that street when this happend, some one would have died

happiness can be found in the darkest of times, only if one remembers to turn on the light

#5    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,296 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:06 PM

View PostMacsMom, on 02 August 2013 - 05:52 PM, said:

And no, I do not expect to see this on the MSM.

No, but you'll hear about Riley Cooper for the next two weeks until he loses his team and career for saying the 'N' word.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#6    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,765 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:32 PM

glad the poor thing lived, i swear i dont give a good god damn what race you are, if i see you stabbing some one, i would fully use the skills i have accuired through out my life, and i dont think you get charged in the states for self defence when your protecting some one right? or am i wrong?

#7    Scheming B

Scheming B

Adaptable

• 4,711 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:37 PM

......S0 did he just think 10 times wasn't getting his point across?

"Oops, better add this one, it's like the period of a sentence."

Stop being frightened. You only see a monster because they want you to see monsters everywhere. They've conditioned you to look for monsters in every shadow, every coat hung on every door. As long as we keep seeing monsters, we'll continue to need protection and that's how other people get to control our lives.

#8    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,765 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 07:29 PM

View PostSkepticalB, on 02 August 2013 - 06:37 PM, said:

......S0 did he just think 10 times wasn't getting his point across?

"Oops, better add this one, it's like the period of a sentence."
it says in the article that the mother ran out and stopped it......im sure he would have continued otherwise just saying

#9    MacsMom

MacsMom

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 07:33 PM

View Postkannin, on 02 August 2013 - 06:03 PM, said:

indeed, if i had been on that street when this happend, some one would have died

Yep, and the dude would have been shot 11 times.  Luckily, I carry 2 firearms so I wouldn't have even had to reload.

Oh, forgot, 10 round clip and one in the chamber.  Never mind. :gun:

Edited by MacsMom, 02 August 2013 - 07:33 PM.

Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along.  Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder where those years have gone?

#10    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,765 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 07:37 PM

View PostMacsMom, on 02 August 2013 - 07:33 PM, said:

Yep, and the dude would have been shot 11 times.  Luckily, I carry 2 firearms so I wouldn't have even had to reload.

Oh, forgot, 10 round clip and one in the chamber.  Never mind. :gun:
lol macs mom for the win

#11    MacsMom

MacsMom

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 07:39 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 02 August 2013 - 06:06 PM, said:

No, but you'll hear about Riley Cooper for the next two weeks until he loses his team and career for saying the 'N' word.

Ohhhhhh, you mean that same word that is used in almost every rap song and which I've heard blacks call each other as both a term of endearment "hanging with my ......" and as a term of derogation "he's a sorry azz ......." and as a term of identification "that ....... right over there".

Not that I condone the use at all but there is such a double standard.  All depends on who's mouth it comes out of.

But I sort of see the mentality.  For example, I can talk smack about my family all I want to, but let someone ELSE do it, and I unleash the hounds of hell.

#12    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,765 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 07:49 PM

View PostMacsMom, on 02 August 2013 - 07:39 PM, said:

Ohhhhhh, you mean that same word that is used in almost every rap song and which I've heard blacks call each other as both a term of endearment "hanging with my ......" and as a term of derogation "he's a sorry azz ......." and as a term of identification "that ....... right over there".

Not that I condone the use at all but there is such a double standard.  All depends on who's mouth it comes out of.

But I sort of see the mentality.  For example, I can talk smack about my family all I want to, but let someone ELSE do it, and I unleash the hounds of hell.
exactly, lol i can be mean as heck to my family, the second some one else does its a knuckle martini for them

#13    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:02 PM

If this girl ever gets out and is on the mend, she best be packing next time she is out... Hope she gets through this though...

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#14    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,009 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 09:59 AM

New York, big difference to Florida, you suspect a shooting or stabbing in New York but not in Sunny Florida.

#15    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,232 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 12:26 PM

Ohh, so it's no big deal because it's in New York and all the Zimmerman rage was simply because it was in Florida? That's dumb. Murders happen everywhere and I expect as much. What kind of statement was that?

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users