Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Brain-to-brain interface, man control animals

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    seeder

Nut Cracker

• 12,733 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:01 PM

OK things are getting a bit weird Id say...

"Harvard creates brain-to-brain interface, allows humans to control other animals with thoughts alone"

Researchers at Harvard University have created the first noninvasive brain-to-brain interface (BBI) between a human… and a rat. Simply by thinking the appropriate thought, the BBI allows the human to control the rat’s tail.

And the paper from Harvard

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#2    kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts

• the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:35 PM

oh wow, i think we are going to far to fast

#3    Calle

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 98 posts

• Everyone but few seeks Perfection, the few that does not seek it knows that perfection is impossible, because perfection is unachievable

Posted 03 August 2013 - 02:59 PM

View Postkannin, on 02 August 2013 - 09:35 PM, said:

oh wow, i think we are going to far to fast
mate, its just a tail, not making it walk where ever we think -.-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users