Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 4 votes

Giant pentragram discovered in desert

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#1    louie

louie

Alien Abducter

• 4,844 posts

• The greatest sceptics are normally the biggest sheep. Anon

Posted 03 August 2013 - 10:07 AM

So anyone got any answers.

http://www.livescien...kazakhstan.html

www.tmblive.com
If you dont know what it is, it must be art.

#2    Mr.United_Nations

Mr.United_Nations

hi

• 9,304 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 10:18 AM

Worshiping, says it in the link but it's a good discovery but why has it taken so long for it to show up?

#3    Aggie

Aggie

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 10:40 AM

My guess: the land belong to Pagans...but if you read the article comments, several people have stated it looks like an ex Russian missiles launcher site...but I just can't see that.

No matter what happens....never stop believing in people.....never stop believing in love♥♥

#4    louie

louie

Alien Abducter

• 4,844 posts

• The greatest sceptics are normally the biggest sheep. Anon

Posted 03 August 2013 - 10:51 AM

Also the pentrgram was originally used by christens to represent the senses. Dunno if that has anything to do with,

www.tmblive.com
If you dont know what it is, it must be art.

#5    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 11,896 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 03 August 2013 - 11:19 AM

Devil-worshipping camels.  Probably.

#6    Aggie

Aggie

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 11:52 AM

View PostEldorado, on 03 August 2013 - 11:19 AM, said:

Devil-worshipping camels.  Probably.

I was about to react to 'Devil-worshipping'....until I read camels....yeah...camels are an evil bunch!
LOL

Louie, you are right, the pentagram was used by early Christians, to show the wounds of Jesus (see pic below). Could you please explain how they used the pentagram to represent the senses?

Posted Image

No matter what happens....never stop believing in people.....never stop believing in love♥♥

#7    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• Closed
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 02:24 PM

Thanks to GoogleEarth!

I'm sure it was just a bunch of shepherds and camel drivers placing random stones and rocks, eh, with no guidance from anybody?  :tu:

#8    Andami

Andami

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 11:47 AM

View PostAggie, on 03 August 2013 - 11:52 AM, said:

Posted Image
What in the hell is wrong with Jesus' arms?

#9    Aggie

Aggie

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 01:06 PM

LOL Andami!!!  Very ape like, eh?
lol

#10    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,120 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 04 August 2013 - 01:34 PM

View Postlouie, on 03 August 2013 - 10:07 AM, said:

So anyone got any answers.

http://www.livescien...kazakhstan.html

yes its a park, or the outline of an old park, Id posted that along with the more here

http://www.unexplain...5

But I do like the weird stuff found in Google images/satellite views etc. I found a number of circular anomalies in my own town, and even visited a few.  Most are just old building depressions tho....sadly Ive found nothing close to home to call in Mulder and Scully  yet :lol:

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#11    Jeremiah65

Jeremiah65

Seeker of knowledge

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,097 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

Posted 04 August 2013 - 01:36 PM

Those are SAM missile sights of  the former USSR.  They used the pentagram and hexagram layout for the efficiency of reloading....seriously...look it up.

There are many-many of them.  Some are easier to spot...most have grown over and are hard to see....

"Liberty means responsibility.  That is why most men dread it."  George Bernard Shaw
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."  Thomas Jefferson

Posted Image

#12    GreenmansGod

GreenmansGod

Mostly Harmless

• 11,328 posts

• May the laughter ye give today return to thee 3 fold.

Posted 04 August 2013 - 01:37 PM

Pentagrams  been around longer than Christians and has been use by an number of cultures kind of like the swastika.  It is related to the Golden Ratio.  There maybe Pagans around, who knows.  I wish I could go there and find out.

"The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was is lost; for none now live who remember it."  Galadriel

#13    Tutankhaten-pasheri

Tutankhaten-pasheri

Buratinologist

• Banned
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 02:16 PM

Well, it is simply a Soviet star made with trees, and not very well as many trees did not grow or were not planted. However, this is in North central Kazakhstan near Russian border and just South of Magnitogorsk. It is not so isolated as is suggested. I will mention one fact, that can be interpreted anyway anybody wants. The star is under the trajectory of rockets fired from Baikonur to what was the test target island of Novaya Zemlya off Arctic coast, and on the way also passes over the site of the Dyatlov mystery. So, now a "satanic" element to the mystery. Perhaps connected to the "shaman's burial" found near the site. Spooky eh........

Edited by Tutankhaten-pasheri, 04 August 2013 - 02:35 PM.

#14    Jeremiah65

Jeremiah65

Seeker of knowledge

• Banned
  • 2,097 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

Posted 04 August 2013 - 02:43 PM

er....they are SAM sites.....I won't beat this into the ground....but then...yes I will.   They are not mystical....they are practical.  reloading missiles is not an easy thing to do and they came up with this system for efficiency.....seriously.

By al means, continue to believe they are 'spooky"....the world needs suckers.....

"Liberty means responsibility.  That is why most men dread it."  George Bernard Shaw
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."  Thomas Jefferson

Posted Image

#15    Tutankhaten-pasheri

Tutankhaten-pasheri

Buratinologist

• Banned
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 02:45 PM

View PostJeremiah65, on 04 August 2013 - 02:43 PM, said:

er....they are SAM sites.....I won't beat this into the ground....but then...yes I will.   They are not mystical....they are practical.  reloading missiles is not an easy thing to do and they came up with this system for efficiency.....seriously.

By al means, continue to believe they are 'spooky"....the world needs suckers.....
Who is this addressed to?
And as you know so much about this, perhaps you can tell me the name of the nearest village to the site, or explain why, if it is a missile site, the lack of any roads near or leading to the site and the total lack of even the remains of the infrastructure such a real missile site would have. Perhaps you can also provide ground level photos of this site showing where the missile batteries were.

Edited by Tutankhaten-pasheri, 04 August 2013 - 03:12 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users