Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 1 votes

Question to Any Members

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1    DecoNoir

DecoNoir

The Entertainer

• 2,784 posts

• ... The Aristocrats.

Posted 04 August 2013 - 01:12 AM

This is an honest question I have to anyone willing to answer. How many of you truly belive the world and its events to be orchastrated by a few behind closed doors? It seems I can't enjoy a nice Youtube bing nowadays without stumbling across some video of an obvious Adobe AfterEffects U.F.O. and finding a lot of sad souls who can't accept it as anything other than genuine.

Not just on the internet either. I've met people who honestly believe every celebrity death was a goverment hit and every random act of violence a false flag operation.

So my question remains, why? Can any of these events be just as they appear, a random act of violence, or a CGI effect from a forgotten student film? Is it possible, if not probable that the world is a random series of events with no reason? And to stop y'all ahead of time,  I'm not into the 3 hour long Youtube video lecture, I want to hear explanations, not trained parrots.

With that, I look forward to hearing some good stuff from you guys.

I reject your reality, and substitute my own! Mostly because yours is boring as hell.

#2    Skep B

Skep B

Savant of Depravity

• 5,563 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 01:22 AM

I would imagine that people like to believe that there are reasons behind the bad things that happen, and having someone to blame takes responsibility off humanity at large for the things that happen.

like someone blows up a day care center, and people saying the bomber was 'of the devil'

it takes pressure off people to have someone intangible to blame

When you know what a man loves, you know what can kill him

#3    shrooma

shrooma

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,985 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 04 August 2013 - 01:28 AM

secret societies running the world is a myth, and for one, simple reason-
people are s**t at keeping secrets.

"Get off your knees, the party's over."
-How do you sleep-
The Stone Roses.

#4    redhen

redhen

Poltergeist

• 2,825 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 01:42 AM

View PostDecoNoir, on 04 August 2013 - 01:12 AM, said:

Is it possible, if not probable that the world is a random series of events with no reason?

There certainly is some randomness; some Serbian fanatics assissinate an Austrian duke and inadvertantly start WWI. But for the most part it's just the old Balance of Power game, anyone who has played Risk will be familiar with this theory. Then there is the subset of this game simply called The Great Game that revolves around Central Asia (Afghanistan), that has been played continuously now for a long time.

Posted Image

Edited by redhen, 04 August 2013 - 01:50 AM.

#5    shrooma

shrooma

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,985 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 04 August 2013 - 02:21 AM

View Postredhen, on 04 August 2013 - 01:42 AM, said:

Posted Image
(had to repost this pic RedHen, thanks!)
:-)

"Get off your knees, the party's over."
-How do you sleep-
The Stone Roses.

#6    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 14,459 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 04 August 2013 - 02:30 AM

I do not know anyone that thinks about conspiracies....Except a Sister I do not consider family anymore that became Muslim, and changed her name to some Muslim name....To her everything was caused by America....She needs to be shipped one way to Pakistan.

As for everything you said, I do not know anyone that believes that crap, they laugh at it, as I do....

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#7    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

Drifter

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts

• How much do you don't see?

Posted 04 August 2013 - 03:07 AM

I dont know if they decide anything in those meetings, haven't followed the news and dont care even if they did, because it doesn't change where I'm standing and what I'm doing about it (or trying to do...).

Why can't these events just be as they appear, why indeed... I'm biased towards mysteries, but you know what, it can be hard to see your own bias. A lot of things in the world can and do have a deceptive shell. Wolves in sheeps' clothes. I trust in my instincts, but I dont have omniscience, can't see everything at once, always some things I'll be in the dark about. Like what do they really do when the cameras ain't there and nobody to see. Maybe everything can be uncovered, but I dont make the assumption because I dont need to. Can think longer than just what is.

You can get me to argue about things too easily, but that's just me heating up, not my beliefs talking, except the belief in potential uncertainty (possibilities). I believe I'm very similiar to those who have adamant belief in conspiracies and UFOs and atlantean superpsychics, I just give room for both options and leave to acceptable uncertainty and hunch and that kinda things what they know (in their minds at least).

Wherever there's a problem, there's solutions.
Answers are found from a wide deep perspective, from opened mind's eyes.
From where good and bad stay silent and you hear the real cause and effect, and big picture.
Giving up is wasting your time, but also necessary to find the true cause you didn't find yet.
Staying in the path is necessary only when there's trueness in that path.

#8    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 17,785 posts

• I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies for the hardest victory is over SELF.
    Aristotle

Posted 04 August 2013 - 03:32 AM

I believe there are very powerful forces that control the financial aspects of this world.  But they are working in self interest and when people do this it's pretty difficult to form a workable long term plan - too many egos that would get in the way.And as shrooma said - people are LOUSY at keeping secrets...

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#9    Farmer77

Farmer77

Government Agent

• 3,672 posts

• "Science has done its utmost to prevent whatever science has done" - Charles Fort

Posted 04 August 2013 - 04:04 AM

Facts and evidence. I used to think just like you, was a hard core partisan until I started truly researching the issues. People like Snowden should be opening the eyes of more people.

I don't suffer from insanity, I rather enjoy it

#10    DecoNoir

DecoNoir

The Entertainer

• 2,784 posts

• ... The Aristocrats.

Posted 04 August 2013 - 05:46 AM

View PostFarmer77, on 04 August 2013 - 04:04 AM, said:

Facts and evidence. I used to think just like you, was a hard core partisan until I started truly researching the issues. People like Snowden should be opening the eyes of more people.

Me? Partisan?  Hardly, haha!

I jest, I just find it hard to see myself as partisan when I think everybody in power is an idiot.

If you remain civil as you have been, would you care to share some of this evidence. Direct links appreciated, no crazy cat people, haha.

I like where this is going, come on, more opinions people! Its a free forum!

I reject your reality, and substitute my own! Mostly because yours is boring as hell.

#11    DarkHunter

DarkHunter

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 06:58 AM

Personally I think it has a lot to do with people wanting to feel important.  Let's be honest, the vast majority of people have little power or control over events that occur in their lives and when something happens that is beyond their control coming up with a conspiracy theory helps them feel better because it makes them feel either important or smart enough to know or see the conspiracy and it gives a sense of order to things they can't control, if it is a. conspiracy then someone is in control so it isn't actually random.  

From what I have seen and understand of life conspiracy theories help relieve two of the three greatest fears of mankind, the fear of weakness and the fear of the unknown/randomness.

#12    Skep B

Skep B

Savant of Depravity

• 5,563 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 07:58 AM

I don't see how what Snowden did would open anyone's eyes.

We know the government watches stuff.  If they didn't they wouldn't be doing their job

When you know what a man loves, you know what can kill him

#13    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 19,274 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 04 August 2013 - 11:01 AM

All this is nothing new...the rich and powerful have always 'run the show'.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

Posted Image

#14    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 12:01 PM

View PostLilly, on 04 August 2013 - 11:01 AM, said:

All this is nothing new...the rich and powerful have always 'run the show'.

But how many people knew about the bilderberg group?   How many people knew about how the 1 % bilderberg group actually goto closed off hotels to decide our future?   How many people knew that money is just paper printed by a private corporation and doesn't actually exist?

#15    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• Closed
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 12:17 PM

Skull & Bones, Bilderberger, CFR and a host of other organizations do exist, and wealthy and influential people do make up those groups, and it's likely they take oaths of secrecy that are routinely honored.

It seems highly likely that they have their various agendas, and take overt actions to advance those agenda, but that doesn't mean that they are responsible for every event that takes place on the planet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users