Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

the dragon with 8 heads and 10 horns

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1    bassai26

bassai26

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 143 posts

• "Nobody can choose which star to be born under"

Posted 04 August 2013 - 05:23 PM

I just come up with this theory and i just want to share and get responses...

#2    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 17,137 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 05:25 PM

Hitler had only one head, as far as I know.

#3    LostSouls7

LostSouls7

Lost Ghost

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 05:45 PM

it's actually 7 heads.
And the mighty warrior slayed the dragon with his magic sword.
So the legend goes

Scary story about being scratched at 5 AM. Real demon attack story!
https://www.youtube....h?v=_Kzw8RRFsMQ

My collection of true and fiction ghost and ouija stories, horror movie reviews etc.
http://ouijaghosts.blogspot.com/

#4    bassai26

bassai26

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 143 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 05:48 PM

oh come on!
the new testament....

#5    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 17,137 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 06:07 PM

Now I'm confused; did Hitler have two heads or seven heads?

#6    Gold Star

Gold Star

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 06:28 PM

The first head, Ivan the Terrible; second head, Oliver Cromwell; third head, Napoleon; fourth head, Hitler; fifth head, a hybrid recently born in  Russia; sixth and seventh heads appear in the 22nd and 23rd centuries.
Download the free 247-page ebook at  http://www.kennethmh...outthebook.html (page 214).

#7    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 17,137 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 06:32 PM

I love the Bible book of "Revelations."  It is a hoot to see what people do with it.  People don't seem to know that there was an entire genre of this sort of writing back then.

#8    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Forum Divinity

• 10,577 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 04 August 2013 - 06:36 PM

According to David Icke, Hitler was a reptilian, maybe he had 8 heads.

#9    Ogbin

Ogbin

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts

• God Bless Israel

Posted 04 August 2013 - 09:24 PM

Bassai26,

Sorry but the dragon has 7 heads and 10 horns.

Revelation 12:3 "And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads."

Revelation 17:3 "So he carried me away in spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet colored-beast, full of names and blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns."

Revelation 17:7-14 "And the angel said unto me, wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns. The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have recieved no kingdoms as yet; but recieve power as kings one hour with the beast. These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King if kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful."

Edited by Ogbin, 04 August 2013 - 10:20 PM.

#10    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,205 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:51 AM

Once again, the lack of literalness in this one astounds me.
We're talking GOD versus EVIL. Monsters literally from the bowls of Hell are unleashed and people go "well that's obviously a reference to a helicopter, and that's a metaphor for certain evil people...." when Revelation is a situation were the literal truth, what is on the page is literally what could happen. a beastie with seven heads and ten horns? Why the hell not, it's by far one of the least extraordinary things mentioned in a book about the dead coming back to life in magical "perfect" bodies.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.

#11    Skep B

Skep B

Savant of Depravity

• 5,563 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 06:45 AM

This is the 12th or 80th time ive seen this guy's name David Icke being brought up.

He sounds like a mental case

When you know what a man loves, you know what can kill him

#12    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,205 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:25 AM

View PostSkepticalB, on 05 August 2013 - 06:45 AM, said:

This is the 12th or 80th time ive seen this guy's name David Icke being brought up.

No "sounds like" about it.
He's nucking futs.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.

#13    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:41 AM

View PostFrank Merton, on 04 August 2013 - 06:32 PM, said:

I love the Bible book of "Revelations."  It is a hoot to see what people do with it.  People don't seem to know that there was an entire genre of this sort of writing back then.
Indeed, without knowing the history. They cannot possibly know that much of the symbols are code for astrological signs, roman leaders, and other things. Some Believers and  some non believers alike get it all wrong by makeing it literal or writing off completely as ramblings of delusional people. It's Is pretty interesting to see what people come up with

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#14    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Forum Divinity

• 10,577 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:49 AM

View PostSkepticalB, on 05 August 2013 - 06:45 AM, said:

Bat-**** insane. What's worse is he has a whole group of people who hang on to every diarrhea ridden sentence he spews.

#15    bassai26

bassai26

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 143 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 07:06 AM

as the one said it is just a metaphor, for representations-  well actually it is 7 but one of them will be revived the become the 8th.i thought of hitler of being revived not as zombie or a robot but a perfect clone of himself the which he will lead to world war 3.

-thanks to Ogbin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users