Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 1 votes

Terror Vigilance and Judgment Day

us politics; psychology religion

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16    Michelle

Michelle

Forum Divinity

• 15,025 posts

• Eleanor Roosevelt: Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Posted 05 August 2013 - 09:28 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 05 August 2013 - 09:22 PM, said:

I'd Google it for the links, but on the other hand, hell no.

I look up so much stuff that could be used against me it doesn't matter any more. We recently had a background check done by the government because of a friend, high up in the military, using us as a reference. They even came and interviewed us, but at least they called first.

Edited by Michelle, 05 August 2013 - 09:41 PM.

#17    travelnjones

travelnjones

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 09:42 PM

I recently saw something about Robert Anton Wilson talking about the fed which got me to look into him  I found this set of laws he created that seem appropriate at the the moment

http://en.wikipedia....i/Celine's_laws

National security is the chief cause of national insecruity,  I mean even if its not a wag the dog situation here, we are on a direction that no one is standing up to

#18    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,820 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 09:42 PM

View Postszentgyorgy, on 05 August 2013 - 08:00 PM, said:

How do I explain the constant threat of terror to them?
Teach them the Bene Gesserit prayer against fear (Fear is the Mindkiller ...)

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#19    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,584 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 09:56 PM

I'm not sure i can comment much towards the op but this whole big giant headline of certainty about a bold terrorist plan that we've never been so sure of is because of two things. First, to get the sheep to accept the NSA spying program and tell everybody how lucky we are that they listen to everything we say. Second, to show how competent we've become since Benghazi.
There could be something real to it but if they're so sure why don't just go handle business as usual and if something happens then it was going to happen anyway. They're so sure yet they can't say where or when. It's meant to spread both fear and instill confidence in big brother. Seriously, when have they ever dropped such a big headline? It's always just a cautionary alert if anything.

Edited by F3SS, 05 August 2013 - 09:57 PM.

Posted Image

#20    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,637 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:12 PM

I can't watch this. Will some one sum it up?

"THEY Want Us To Believe There's Another 9/11 Coming!" CIA Agent Baer

http://xrepublic.tv/node/4719

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#21    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:54 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 06 August 2013 - 03:12 PM, said:

I can't watch this. Will some one sum it up?

"THEY Want Us To Believe There's Another 9/11 Coming!" CIA Agent Baer

http://xrepublic.tv/node/4719

Basically the guy is saying, they are closing down the embassies because they have some pretty "good" Intel about a plot, but no definitive day or hour it could occur. And he was saying the that Al Qaida wants us scared thinking another 9/11 is about to happen...more like Al- CIA -da to justify the mass spying on Americans....

#22    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,637 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:59 PM

I figured. Thanks!

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#23    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,560 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:40 PM

View Postszentgyorgy, on 05 August 2013 - 07:55 PM, said:

I don't need the coordinates, Babe, but do you live in the US? Because I fear that this attitude has crept across the globe, like the debunked 'red menace' of the 50's-60's or the assumptions previously attached to AIDS. If the Constitution is null and void, why aren't we in a state of actual revolution? Will it take some more years? What will it take?

I'll admit I posted this out of a realization that I loved the (relative) break from 1991--worried less about nukes--until 2001, then was slung into a different prison----substitute "terrorism at any moment" for the previous "nuclear annihilation at any moment."  As I get older I worry about the effects of "constant vigilance," regardless of validity, on the mind and heart of humans.

It is for posts like yours that I visit these fora. Yes, I live in Florida.

I doubt there will be a revolution.  The barbarians, the bad guys, have been inside the gates for years now, and most of the damage has been done.  Like the frog placed into lukewarm water, we have been conditioned for this situation for decades.  IMO, if we could talk to Ike, what we have today is rather what he was warning against.  A bit here, a bit there, and the next thing you know the water is boiling, the Fourth Amendment is null & void, and Habeas Corpus is a thing of the past.  Most americans don't even know what those 2 laws do, and today they don't even care because they are scared silly of muslims.  Crazy world, here at the end.

It's a sad situation we're in, and I feel bad for the younger generations, including my two children.  You and I had the good fortune to live in the best times during the American Experiment.  My kids will have to live during chaos and more.

#24    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,560 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:42 PM

View PostKowalski, on 06 August 2013 - 03:54 PM, said:

Basically the guy is saying, they are closing down the embassies because they have some pretty "good" Intel about a plot, but no definitive day or hour it could occur. And he was saying the that Al Qaida wants us scared thinking another 9/11 is about to happen...more like Al- CIA -da to justify the mass spying on Americans....

The powers-that-be are now having to justify their police state tactics as revealed by Snowden.  Telling another story that the media will regurgitate is a good start.  Who knows what might follow?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users