Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 4 votes

Coming Push to Give HPV Vaccines to Infants

• Please log in to reply
191 replies to this topic

#1    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:37 AM

As Gaia Health has documented, these vaccines have not yet been shown to be effective in preventing cancer, and may even cause the disease. In fact, the document released by the FDA to justify Gardasil stated that women who are infected with HPV at the time of vaccination are 44.6% more likely to develop cervical dysplasias.[1] This is not a minor issue, yet it is routinely ignored in the rush to vaccinate.

http://www.greenmedi...accines-infants

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#2    Ever Learning

Ever Learning

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:16 AM

Why is something like this allowed to be given to children when it might affect the rest of their lifes in a bad way (obviously intended for good). i dont think any vaccines that havent been used by the choosing public for a least ten years shouldnt be pushed upon the unchoosing public. i know its probably the parents choice but parents assume anything done by a doctor will benefit their child. what were those cases of autism from vaccinations. its like when you agree to your itunes agreement, you dont read it but you assume you can safely agree with out looking as its a trusted source.

Edited by Armchair Educated, 06 August 2013 - 09:18 AM.

www.paranormaltales.boards.net

#3    preacherman76

preacherman76

Seeker

• 11,329 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:23 AM

View PostArmchair Educated, on 06 August 2013 - 09:16 AM, said:

Why is something like this allowed to be given to children when it might affect the rest of their lifes in a bad way (obviously intended for good). i dont think any vaccines that havent been used by the choosing public for a least ten years shouldnt be pushed upon the unchoosing public. i know its probably the parents choice but parents assume anything done by a doctor will benefit their child. what were those cases of autism from vaccinations. its like when you agree to your itunes agreement, you dont read it but you assume you can safely agree with out looking as its a trusted source.

Thats the goal. Its another soft kill method.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#4    ShadowSot

ShadowSot

Stinky Cheese

• 6,874 posts

• Oops.

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:25 AM

View PostArmchair Educated, on 06 August 2013 - 09:16 AM, said:

There's been no link established between autism and vaccines, the only people claiming that are crazy people.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.
-Terry Pratchett

#5    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:41 AM

View Postpreacherman76, on 06 August 2013 - 09:23 AM, said:

Thats the goal. Its another soft kill method.

Neo-Malthus?

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.

#6    Ever Learning

Ever Learning

Psychic Spy

• 1,535 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 10:08 AM

View PostShadowSot, on 06 August 2013 - 09:25 AM, said:

There's been no link established between autism and vaccines, the only people claiming that are crazy people.
meh swear i watched a BBC documentary talking about it ages ago, i still think there should be a waiting period before being used on children as they cant make the decision yet.
p.s the misinformed are not crazy o.o

Edited by Armchair Educated, 06 August 2013 - 10:24 AM.

#7    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 10:37 AM

View PostArmchair Educated, on 06 August 2013 - 10:08 AM, said:

meh swear i watched a BBC documentary talking about it ages ago, i still think there should be a waiting period before being used on children as they cant make the decision yet.

Thing is that we dont know what cause autism. And people do sepeculate a lot about vaccine as possible cause. Which we shouldnt ignore, because among those people there are educated ones.

#8    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 10:39 AM

View PostArmchair Educated, on 06 August 2013 - 10:08 AM, said:

So wait until they're 18?  Do you have any idea what would happen to virtually eradicated childhood diseases?

Just look at what's happening with measles in certain parts of the UK in the past few years.

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#9    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 10:44 AM

View Postthe L, on 06 August 2013 - 08:37 AM, said:

As Gaia Health has documented, these vaccines have not yet been shown to be effective in preventing cancer, and may even cause the disease. In fact, the document released by the FDA to justify Gardasil stated that women who are infected with HPV at the time of vaccination are 44.6% more likely to develop cervical dysplasias.[1] This is not a minor issue, yet it is routinely ignored in the rush to vaccinate.

http://www.greenmedi...accines-infants

Your sources are VERY biased and unreliable - feel free to order the book on how beat cancer with the "power within you" though.  Good luck with that.

That fact is that since the introduction of the HPV vaccines a few years ago, HPV infection rates have plumeted in both vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals (because there are fewer folks with HPV).  This will bring about lower rates of cervical cancer in the coming years.  

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."

#10    Ever Learning

Ever Learning

Psychic Spy

• 1,535 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 11:04 AM

View PostRafterman, on 06 August 2013 - 10:39 AM, said:

So wait until they're 18?  Do you have any idea what would happen to virtually eradicated childhood diseases?

Just look at what's happening with measles in certain parts of the UK in the past few years.
i meant vaccines that have been in use for ten years in the public, should then be allowed to be used on unchoosing children. im not saying vaccines that are already in use should stop being given to kids. that would be crazy

#11    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 11:18 AM

Why are we sceptic about vaccination? Well...

Edited by the L, 06 August 2013 - 11:21 AM.

#12    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 11:22 AM

Holy water? Perfect medicine? Elixir of life? No thanks I shall pass.

But when I see her I know Holy women exist.

Perfet medicine without byproducts. :w00t:

Sorry I trust Poles. They saved Europe once.

Edited by the L, 06 August 2013 - 11:36 AM.

#13    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 02:14 PM

View PostArmchair Educated, on 06 August 2013 - 11:04 AM, said:

i meant vaccines that have been in use for ten years in the public, should then be allowed to be used on unchoosing children. im not saying vaccines that are already in use should stop being given to kids. that would be crazy

Every vaccine was a new vaccine at some point.

Should we carry your logic through in all areas - should we force things like car seats and bicycle helmets on "unchoosing children" as well?

#14    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 02:21 PM

View PostRafterman, on 06 August 2013 - 02:14 PM, said:

Every vaccine was a new vaccine at some point.

And some from day one.

#15    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 02:23 PM

View Postthe L, on 06 August 2013 - 11:18 AM, said:

Why are we sceptic about vaccination? Well...

Her comments were related to the rush to declare the 2009 Swine Flu outbreak a pandemic and she was questioning why regular seasonal flu is not considered a pandemic each and every year since it kills many more people.  She is fully supportive of vaccinations.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users