Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

My own close encounter - Turkey/2001

ufoaliens oob close encounter astral projection

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16    egesagin

egesagin

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

• "My God... it's full of stars!"

Posted 10 August 2013 - 06:00 PM

@Sakari: Thanks for the books, they look interesting as I understand there are compilations of testimonies so it might be a worthwhile read

@DKO: Yep, I noticed that from other topics but still, it's nice to give people chances. Also, thanks for sharing your views. I'm really glad that I'm getting mostly skeptical responses actually, since to me, it shows that this is a sophisticated forum where actual discussions may happen :)

#17    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 14,452 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 10 August 2013 - 06:42 PM

View Postegesagin, on 10 August 2013 - 06:00 PM, said:

@Sakari: Thanks for the books, they look interesting as I understand there are compilations of testimonies so it might be a worthwhile read

One of the books yes. Those were letters sent to him after he wrote the first two books. Read up on him, and read Communion 1st, and transformation 2nd.....Then the one with different stories.

There is a movie for Communion, but it destroys the book. It follows it a bit, but not as good.....

Hell, here you go....Full Movie...

*snip*

Edited by Saru, 10 August 2013 - 06:50 PM.
Video link removed due to copyright

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#18    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 06:43 PM

View Postegesagin, on 10 August 2013 - 04:31 PM, said:

Well then, please start a topic about the mountains theory too, in a relative section of the forums. I'd like to read it ^^
Here's a physics essay paper I entered into a FQXi competition with and another a year later. They will give you a starter about how fundamental my new way of thinking really is. I'd appreciate any feedback

(i) http://www.fqxi.org/...forum/topic/868
(ii) http://fqxi.org/comm...orum/topic/1293

P.S. What was the situation where you were possibly discussing the origins of the universe with another otherworldly being? If it was only whilst asleep/in-bed, then I'd conclude that was just your subconscious at work.

Edited by NatureBoff, 10 August 2013 - 06:50 PM.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#19    egesagin

egesagin

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

• "My God... it's full of stars!"

Posted 10 August 2013 - 06:57 PM

Sorry NatureBoff but those essays look like they are beyond my understanding, as I never took advanced physics courses. If you could start a topic and tell your theories in a simpler way, focusing on your views on evolution and landscapes, it would be a much better base for a discussion on this site I guess :/

#20    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 07:42 PM

View Postegesagin, on 10 August 2013 - 06:57 PM, said:

Sorry NatureBoff but those essays look like they are beyond my understanding, as I never took advanced physics courses. If you could start a topic and tell your theories in a simpler way, focusing on your views on evolution and landscapes, it would be a much better base for a discussion on this site I guess :/
Don't be fooled by the "advanced physics" look of the site and other entries. It's a simple use of the imagination. The basic concept is that I think gravity is due to Archimedes screw-like particles which has a mechanical nature of common sense interaction. If a gravity particle is emitted from one object, it can create an apparent force of attraction on another, due to the clockwise spin of a right-handed thread or the anti-clockwise spin of a left-handed thread.

Posted Image

Edited by NatureBoff, 10 August 2013 - 07:45 PM.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users