Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

[Merged] Madeleine McCann

• Please log in to reply
221 replies to this topic

#121    regi

regi

Government Agent

• 3,500 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:05 PM

View Postskookum, on 31 October 2013 - 03:55 PM, said:

Well they think he is dead, so we may never know, conveniently.

It's not known if he's the perp. (You seem to take everything you read to the bank.)

#122    dr no

dr no

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,506 posts

• Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.
    Carl Sagan

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:31 PM

View PostCuriousLittleOne, on 31 October 2013 - 11:27 AM, said:

While this has been kept out of the British media a colleague of Gerry Mccann made a witness statement to British police saying he had made paedophilla comments regarding oral sex about his daughter Maddie.

WTF ,  why are the british media not reporting this!!!

The British press have printed very little that is critical of the McCanns,even the huffington post uk doesn't allow any comments about the case in their news coverage

#123    skookum

skookum

Psychic Spy

• 1,800 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:43 PM

View Postregi, on 31 October 2013 - 04:05 PM, said:

It's not known if he's the perp. (You seem to take everything you read to the bank.)

Your right, for the same reason why I never believed the McCann's version of events.  Like dr no says they are no longer willing or allowed to print anything to do with the case that can possibly sound negative about the McCann's.

Posted Image

#124    regi

regi

Government Agent

• 3,500 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:04 PM

View Postskookum, on 31 October 2013 - 04:43 PM, said:

Like dr no says they are no longer willing or allowed to print anything to do with the case that can possibly sound negative about the McCann's.

Too bad, so sad. :passifier:

#125    skookum

skookum

Psychic Spy

• 1,800 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:10 PM

I see the Portuguese former detective also thinks this new investigation is a farce.

http://www.telegraph...-UK-police.html

Posted Image

#126    regi

regi

Government Agent

• 3,500 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:12 PM

View Postskookum, on 31 October 2013 - 05:10 PM, said:

I see the Portuguese former detective also thinks this new investigation is a farce.

http://www.telegraph...-UK-police.html

I don't know why you're impressed.
I don't give a hoot about what that man thinks.

#127    Vincennes

Vincennes

Psychic Spy

• 2,019 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:31 PM

View PostCuriousLittleOne, on 31 October 2013 - 11:27 AM, said:

While this has been kept out of the British media a colleague of Gerry Mccann made a witness statement to British police saying he had made paedophilla comments regarding oral sex about his daughter Maddie.

WTF ,  why are the british media not reporting this!!!

Curious:  Do they possibly have connections as sometimes happens here in the US :whistle:   I've met you in forums before and I know you are a responsible poster.  I appreciate your input.  I personally don't see it that the parents could have done this and pulled it off in a foreign country.  However, it must always be remembered 90% of the perps are family members.

Edited by Vincennes, 31 October 2013 - 07:32 PM.

#128    CuriousLittleOne

CuriousLittleOne

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:43 PM

i have no connections to the us im afrade vicennes, but thank you for the kind words x

Posted Image

#129    Moon Gazer

Moon Gazer

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 733 posts

• Stonewylde.... follow me to Stonewylde....

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:13 AM

View PostVincennes, on 31 October 2013 - 07:31 PM, said:

Curious:  Do they possibly have connections as sometimes happens here in the US :whistle:   I've met you in forums before and I know you are a responsible poster.  I appreciate your input.  I personally don't see it that the parents could have done this and pulled it off in a foreign country.  However, it must always be remembered 90% of the perps are family members.

I know not directed to me,  but I think that the McCann's have sucessfully sued a couple of newspapers regarding reports that hinted that they may have been involved in Madeleine's dissapearance.

Unfortunately money talks and my opinion is that most British newspapers are worried about being sued.  Which is such a shame, surely they should just report the actual evidence and let the general public take from it what they will?

#130    Antilles

Antilles

NCC-1701

• 1,274 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:01 PM

The McCanns have not been charged with any crime.

They had nothing to do with the disappearance of their daughter. The numerous mistakes the Portuguese 'police' made bordered on Keystone Kops. They didn't rush to answer the call that a child was abducted. When they did arrive, they traipsed all over a crime scene that should have been preserved. That didn't happen so the Portuguese police destroyed evidence. Maddie was abducted on as Thursday and the Portuguese defective..sorry detective showed up finally  the next Monday.

And it's all gone down hill since then.

#131    regi

regi

Government Agent

• 3,500 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:32 PM

View PostMoon Gazer, on 01 November 2013 - 08:13 AM, said:

Unfortunately money talks and my opinion is that most British newspapers are worried about being sued.

I don't know what you mean, "unfortunately"; they don't have to worry as long as they don't print trash and if they do, then they should worry.

#132    George Ford

George Ford

Just pretend you didn't see anything

• Banned
  • 3,149 posts

• 'I live in the weak and the wounded... Doc'

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:58 PM

I call bullsh1t on the 'Frozen DNA' information. I think they maybe found DNA, but if Maddie was in the car when she was alive then of course there would be some DNA there, kids are constantly getting little scratches and grazes etc, could even have been a fragment of hair or spit etc. Or am I misunderstanding and was she never supposed to have been in the car?

“Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence” ~ Carl Sagan

#133    Aaronsmom

Aaronsmom

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:28 PM

Not sure, but I think Madelein would never been in the car because it was one the parents rented after Madelein was reported missing and their stay was extended. But I also read an article that outlined all the fallacies that were made public, and what the dog's reacted to in the vacation apartment AND the rented car. There was something in the article about the inaccuracy of those two points. I'll see if I can find the article, and I'll post a link if I can find it.

#134    SilentHunter

SilentHunter

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 182 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:08 PM

View Postbulveye, on 01 November 2013 - 04:58 PM, said:

I call bullsh1t on the 'Frozen DNA' information. I think they maybe found DNA, but if Maddie was in the car when she was alive then of course there would be some DNA there, kids are constantly getting little scratches and grazes etc, could even have been a fragment of hair or spit etc. Or am I misunderstanding and was she never supposed to have been in the car?

The problem with the DNA evidence is three people contributed to it and the sample was small. Using the low copy technique they recovered 15 out of 17 markers which they look for that were the same as Maddies. The problem with DNA from three family members is its inconclusive when trying to show that one of those three family members has dna in the sample. Therefore the evidence wouldnt stand up in court. However some of those markers had been frozen.

While a corpse sniffing dog can confuse the human smell of death with the pig smell of death (rotting sauasages, bacon, pork chops, etc) the spot indicated by the dog in the boot is the location the human DNA was recovered from. The dog used has never given a miss-hit. The car was also rented 24 days after Maddie was reported missing.

The Portugal police are not incompetant thats the impression being put out by UK newspapers to generate sales. The UK police are running a biased review because who are they to assume the Mccanns are innocent? Are they psychic? They should be neutral and be treating the Mccanns as suspects while reinvestigating the case.

Edited by SilentHunter, 01 November 2013 - 10:09 PM.

#135    George Ford

George Ford

Just pretend you didn't see anything

• Banned
  • 3,149 posts

• 'I live in the weak and the wounded... Doc'

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:23 PM

View PostSilentHunter, on 01 November 2013 - 10:08 PM, said:

The problem with the DNA evidence is three people contributed to it and the sample was small. Using the low copy technique they recovered 15 out of 17 markers which they look for that were the same as Maddies. The problem with DNA from three family members is its inconclusive when trying to show that one of those three family members has dna in the sample. Therefore the evidence wouldnt stand up in court. However some of those markers had been frozen.

While a corpse sniffing dog can confuse the human smell of death with the pig smell of death (rotting sauasages, bacon, pork chops, etc) the spot indicated by the dog in the boot is the location the human DNA was recovered from. The dog used has never given a miss-hit. The car was also rented 24 days after Maddie was reported missing.

The Portugal police are not incompetant thats the impression being put out by UK newspapers to generate sales. The UK police are running a biased review because who are they to assume the Mccanns are innocent? Are they psychic? They should be neutral and be treating the Mccanns as suspects while reinvestigating the case.

Good post, I agree that the Portuguese police have worked hard at this case. Unfortunately whoever took Maddie didn't leave any evidence.  The police, from whichever country, can only do so much and can only go over the evidence so many times. I think the bigger picture here is the possibility of a pedophile ring. I hope secretly in the background they have some undercover agent infiltrating the ring (if it actually exists) and can at some point get justice.

Also the thing that angers me is that the possible pedophile involved will no doubt have offended previously and just got a slap on the wrists before being turned back into the unsuspecting public to offend again. The government needs to understand that pedophiles are like sociopaths/psychopaths and can't be 'cured' by jail or counseling etc. They have something in them that is different then normal people, once caught they should be jailed for life.. or if I was king of the world I'd just kill them.

I hope that poor little Maddie did not suffer.

“Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence” ~ Carl Sagan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users