Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Is this Paranormal?

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#16    MrBene

MrBene

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

• A regular guy

Posted 20 August 2013 - 01:02 AM

My new haircut is paranormal.

#17    Blue Star

Blue Star

Telekinetic

• 7,298 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 01:12 AM

It's easy to dismiss all of what little you have said so far, as there's not really that much to go on now is there?
i am sure you will keep an eye on it and collect more information but as some posters before me have stated there are many logical reasons for such things which at first seem unexplainable but as you see, there are quite natural causes for such things.

Another example of this would be concerning the locked, unlocked doors...
It is very easy to think you have locked a door as it is often such an automatic thing to do so much so that sometimes we may forget to do it but think we have out of habit. We can even believe we can recalling locking it but in fact it is our memory from the many times before, very easily done, indeed.
I do wonder though,
If after more observations, you do find there is something 'Paranormal' going on…. Then what? What of it? What does it mean to you, anyways?
Not enough information or happenings for me to really say either way. Sorry, i can't be more help than that at this time.

#18    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,918 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 20 August 2013 - 04:20 AM

Could be just the house settling . Have your dad bless the house and see if it stops iam sure it's nothing

#19    MacsMom

MacsMom

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

• Random crap that no one reads anyway

Posted 20 August 2013 - 12:59 PM

View PostMrBene, on 20 August 2013 - 01:02 AM, said:

My new haircut is paranormal.

Pics, please, so we can be the judge of that.  As you well know, this site is FULL of experts. :tu:

It's not paranormal until WE say it's paranormal.

Edited by MacsMom, 20 August 2013 - 12:59 PM.

Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along.  Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder where those years have gone?

#20    LittlePuppetGirl

LittlePuppetGirl

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

• Anything is possible if you put your mind to it.

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:01 PM

Well, i guess i can be at least of some assistance in the general paranormal level. spirits have a tendency to find ways to let mortals notice them ie: opening doors, making sounds, making it to where you can feel their presence, etc. the cat could have been nervous because animals have a stronger sensory than we do that go to higher levels that we could only imagine. it probably sensed an unfamiliar presence. if there really is a spirit wondering about that area in genera (not specifically the house) then it is most likely just trying to get y'alls attention.

#21    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,025 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 21 August 2013 - 06:12 PM

View PostLittlePuppetGirl, on 21 August 2013 - 03:01 PM, said:

Well, i guess i can be at least of some assistance in the general paranormal level. spirits have a tendency to find ways to let mortals notice them ie: opening doors, making sounds, making it to where you can feel their presence, etc. the cat could have been nervous because animals have a stronger sensory than we do that go to higher levels that we could only imagine. it probably sensed an unfamiliar presence. if there really is a spirit wondering about that area in genera (not specifically the house) then it is most likely just trying to get y'alls attention.
welcome and no, I'm sorry but there are too many plot holes here. first, we do not know what animals think.....we just speculate about it. as for letting us know, only evidence I have seen online is string or off camera view human fakery.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#22    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 3,621 posts

• Work out your own salvation. Do not depend on others. -Buddha

Posted 21 August 2013 - 06:39 PM

Right off hand I'd say it is something with the pipes.
If you have heating system that uses hot water then I'd check the valves and pipe fittings as well as the radiators.
The rattling could be air in the system.

Actually it doesn't matter what system you use, house have pipes so something could be loose and/or leaking.

#23    LittlePuppetGirl

LittlePuppetGirl

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 09:48 PM

I guess we will never know unless they either find out what it is or they don't find anything wrong and things still keep happening... But Brian i have a question: why be a member of this site if all you are going to do is give the skeptic's point of view?

#24    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,025 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 21 August 2013 - 11:04 PM

View PostLittlePuppetGirl, on 21 August 2013 - 09:48 PM, said:

I guess we will never know unless they either find out what it is or they don't find anything wrong and things still keep happening... But Brian i have a question: why be a member of this site if all you are going to do is give the skeptic's point of view?

Why do i come to a paranormal website? Discussion, Debate, Curiousity and wanting solid evidence of the world beyond.

What I do not approve is old wives tales that had come from a fictional book or a hollywood movie and expect us to take it as facts with out question or free thought. I know you are new but you can not believe every single post here because you get people who are either emotionally upset, confused, an amateur writer, a total liar, delusional who will make will claims and yet when it comes down to it, lacks any evidence except maybe a bit of dust, a poorly taken photo and oh yes ghost camera apps.

I rather have some one who comes in get a level headed oppinion instead of blaiming "Ghosts" on every thing.

Edited by Brian Topp, 21 August 2013 - 11:06 PM.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#25    LittlePuppetGirl

LittlePuppetGirl

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:40 AM

so who made u the king of deciding how people think and what they do or who/what they understand? i am a little more than a beginner psychic, and yes they are real, so i have studied several books and articles on this type of stuff. say what u will about me and what i say but i know what im talking about. animals really do have a higher sensory than humans, look it up yourself if you have to. they know when someone is not okay to be around, they know when bad weather is coming, etc. as for ghosts, i have seen them. i know, not good enough proof but who cares. i know what i saw. so, thank you and have a woderfully paranormal day.

#26    ZOD

ZOD

Future Leader of Earth

• 5,023 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:48 AM

excuse me ,madam.

While you're free to enjoy your beliefs in paranormal.  I feel it prudent to point out that being skeptic isn't about disproving the paranormal.  It is about making sure the paranormal is real, by giving other theories to be tested.  We skeptics, actually hope to find something paranormal, and that it be real.  It is our belief in science, logic and reasoning, that we do what we do.  We look for the truth, We don't disprove beliefs, we disprove falseness.

....T-shirts of this quote will be sold for 5 dollars or 2 for 15

Battle isn't wordplay.  It's skill and precision.  Get it? I'm better.

#27    klambo

klambo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 01:28 AM

View PostSkepticalB, on 22 August 2013 - 12:48 AM, said:

While you're free to enjoy your beliefs in paranormal.

The word "paranormal" is a bit of a misnomer, everything that happens is perfectly natural and normal, and is part of nature, granted some things are wierd, or at least us 21st century humans believe them to be wierd simply because we can't fully understand or explain it.........rather like quantum physics a real observed phenomena but noone can say they fully understand it.
In 500 years from now who knows what things we'd have knowledge of that currently we have no clue about, It could well be that that Ghosts are finally explained as a natural phenomena that occur under certain conditions and won't anymore be considered mysterious or "paranormal".or even "spooky".

Edited by klambo, 22 August 2013 - 01:48 AM.

#28    ZOD

ZOD

Future Leader of Earth

• 5,023 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 01:38 AM

Yeah, but now? here, in the moment when i post this.
psychics, ghosts, aliens, lizard people, a roudn thing w/ an itty bitty waist in yo' face that don't make you get sprung, etc.  all these are paranormal.

Battle isn't wordplay.  It's skill and precision.  Get it? I'm better.

#29    klambo

klambo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 01:42 AM

View PostSkepticalB, on 22 August 2013 - 01:38 AM, said:

Yeah, but now? here, in the moment when i post this.
psychics, ghosts, aliens, lizard people, a roudn thing w/ an itty bitty waist in yo' face that don't make you get sprung, etc.  all these are paranormal.

So does that mean that quatum physics is paranormal, given that noone can fully explain or understand it?

#30    LittlePuppetGirl

LittlePuppetGirl

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 01:46 AM

.... i dont consider myself paranormal. i consider myself a normal being who is more intune with "paranormal" things.. which is why i am considered a psychic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users