Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

"The Unexplained Files"

• Please log in to reply
927 replies to this topic

#1    Spacenut56

Spacenut56

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 01:50 PM

Stars Aug. 28th, and looks very interesting. Lots of topics will be discussed including ufo's, cattle mutilations and other subjects. Checkout the 3 minute video teaser for the show on cattle mutilations:

http://www.sciencechannel.com

Edited by Spacenut56, 14 August 2013 - 01:53 PM.

#2    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,983 posts

• I know someday
    you'll have a beautiful life
    I know you'll be a sun
    In somebody else's sky
    But why can't it be mine? -Pearl Jam

Posted 14 August 2013 - 04:33 PM

Well, at least it's not the History Channel. We'll see how that turns out...

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#3    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 14 August 2013 - 05:49 PM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 14 August 2013 - 04:33 PM, said:

Well, at least it's not the History Channel. We'll see how that turns out...

I see that the first episode is on the subject of blood rain and the connection with UFO's.

People blame everything on ET these days.

:unsure2:

Posted Image

#4    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 5,349 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 06:13 PM

I don't see why people still link cattle "mutilations" and UFOs. It's just natural predators. Suppose it makes for good tv for some, though.

"You do not teach the paths of the forest to an old gorilla."

"It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired - you quit when the gorilla is tired."

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#5    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 06:19 AM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 14 August 2013 - 06:13 PM, said:

I don't see why people still link cattle "mutilations" and UFOs. It's just natural predators. Suppose it makes for good tv for some, though.

Because they cannot identify the cauterised serrations, no predator, no signs human incursions, the high technology surgical methods, bright unidentified lights, tripod marks, circular marks where vegetation grows no more, unexplained EM effects, predators ignore the carcasses, farmers have witnessed unseen forces manipulating cows, mutilations happening in a very short space of time precluding insects (or predators), no sign of satanic ritual, unexplained jaw stripping, rectal coring, tongue amputation, strange holes through which whole organs are extracted, absence of blood, none of which is consistent with predator damage...........

Let me know if you want more.

I'm only too happy to help.

Posted Image

#6    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

• 5,349 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 06:21 AM

View Postzoser, on 15 August 2013 - 06:19 AM, said:

Because they cannot identify the cauterised serrations, no predator, no signs human incursions, the high technology surgical methods, bright unidentified lights, tripod marks, circular marks where vegetation grows no more, unexplained EM effects, predators ignore the carcasses, farmers have witnessed unseen forces manipulating cows, mutilations happening in a very short space of time precluding insects (or predators), no sign of satanic ritual, unexplained jaw stripping, rectal coring, tongue amputation, strange holes through which whole organs are extracted, absence of blood, none of which is consistent with predator damage...........

Let me know if you want more.

I'm only too happy to help.

More made up "facts" that have been disproved? No thanks.

"It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired - you quit when the gorilla is tired."

#7    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 06:35 AM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 15 August 2013 - 06:21 AM, said:

More made up "facts" that have been disproved? No thanks.

Prove the farmers and investigators wrong then.  The balls in your court.  The information is in the public domain and easy to find.

Ask the moderators if you can start a new thread, on the proviso that no pictures are posted.

Posted Image

#8    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

• 5,349 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 06:37 AM

View Postzoser, on 15 August 2013 - 06:35 AM, said:

Prove the farmers and investigators wrong then.  The balls in your court.  The information is in the public domain and easy to find.

Ask the moderators if you can start a new thread, on the proviso that no pictures are posted.

Have you seen what happens when an animal decays in the wild? Have you watched it happen and cataloged what happens after 2 hours? After 5? After 10? etc...

Do that, then come back to your computer and type at someone across an ocean in the comfort of your home about what is and isn't proven and see if you can get the smell off of you.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1, 15 August 2013 - 06:38 AM.

#9    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 06:43 AM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 15 August 2013 - 06:37 AM, said:

Have you seen what happens when an animal decays in the wild? Have you watched it happen and cataloged what happens after 2 hours? After 5? After 10? etc...

Do that, then come back to your computer and type at someone across an ocean in the comfort of your home about what is and isn't proven and see if you can get the smell off of you.

Yes I have.  The effect is completely different.  It's not cattle mutilation I'm afraid.

To respect the OP I'm not going to respond any more on the subject of CM.

You can IM me and I will send you some links, or ask the mods if you can start a new thread; it will have to be on the condition of no photos posted or it will be locked.

Posted Image

#10    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

• 5,349 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 06:44 AM

View Postzoser, on 15 August 2013 - 06:43 AM, said:

Yes I have.  The effect is completely different.  It's not cattle mutilation I'm afraid.

To respect the OP I'm not going to respond any more on the subject of CM.

You can IM me and I will send you some links, or ask the mods if you can start a new thread; it will have to be on the condition of no photos posted or it will be locked.

No thanks. I've no desire to bang my head against a brick wall.

#11    Amerix

Amerix

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 11:02 AM

Sorry but most of that stuff you just said has nothing to do with findings from REAL investigators (the ones who file their reports, not get in front of the camera and tell BS stories for attention),

#12    Amerix

Amerix

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 11:07 AM

A good article people should read when it comes to mutilations..

http://www.skepdic.com/cattle.html

#13    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 11:08 AM

View PostAmerix, on 15 August 2013 - 11:02 AM, said:

Sorry but most of that stuff you just said has nothing to do with findings from REAL investigators (the ones who file their reports, not get in front of the camera and tell BS stories for attention),

Two very simple flaws in your argument that say otherwise

1) The images.
2) The witnesses.

It's not down to investigators in the end.

Posted Image

#14    Amerix

Amerix

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 11:50 AM

People have already produced the exact same sort of "mutilations" under controlled conditions, with no fancy technology.

The ones who believe aliens come from across the galaxy to corn hole a few cows and draw pictures in crops make me laugh.

#15    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:06 PM

View PostAmerix, on 15 August 2013 - 11:50 AM, said:

People have already produced the exact same sort of "mutilations" under controlled conditions, with no fancy technology.

The ones who believe aliens come from across the galaxy to corn hole a few cows and draw pictures in crops make me laugh.

It's yours to prove.  Words are cheap.  Post 5 stands.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users