Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Visualized Heartbeat Can Trigger 前ut-of-Body

out-of-body experiences

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 3,748 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:21 PM

I found this news rather fascinating.

http://www.psycholog...experience.html

Visualized Heartbeat Can Trigger ‘Out-of-Body Experience’

A visual projection of human heartbeats can be used to generate an “out-of-body experience,” according to new research to be published in Psychological Science, a journal of the Association for Psychological Science. The findings could inform new kinds of treatment for people with self-perception disorders, including anorexia.
Please continue to read on link.

Edited by regeneratia, 14 August 2013 - 11:22 PM.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#2    brlesq1

brlesq1

Fan Dancer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

• Reality is highly overrated.

Posted 17 August 2013 - 07:44 AM

Interesting.

Forget what they told you. You want the truth, follow the money.
In this life, things are much harder than in the afterworld. In this life, you're on your own.--Prince

#3    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,546 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 17 August 2013 - 10:06 AM

Hahaha... I don't even have to read the links. Rythems have always had that capability . It has nothing to do with heart beats and every thing to do with rythems , vibration , harmony, and the mere fact that another human being is behind It. EMDR uses similar concepts. Now I will read the articles and see.... ;)

Oh..... Dear... The old Camara behind the subject experiment I withdrawal everything because this whole idea is so misleading its silly.

Edited by White Crane Feather, 17 August 2013 - 10:09 AM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

Also tagged with out-of-body experiences

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users