Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Do you feel others on your body?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1    litechocolate

litechocolate

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 09:17 PM

Names pop up in my mind and they affect the feelings of my body. Some names that pop up that have left a negative impression on me, make me feel like I'm being dominated. Others make me feel loved. It's all very confusing. What do you think?

#2    Professor T

Professor T

3 of 7

• 2,579 posts

• I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 15 August 2013 - 09:35 PM

Hi..
Welcome to UM.

interesting..
What are some names & examples?

Edited by Professor T, 15 August 2013 - 09:36 PM.

#3    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,193 posts

• Hi! :-)

Posted 15 August 2013 - 09:53 PM

Names of people you know? Sometimes I feel negativity in regards to some people like a sickness in my stomach or a strain on my conscious or spirit. I have to be around somebody to feel thier good energy though I think. Yeah I wonder what the domination feeling is all about... I would challenge it by doing some spiritual work. For example in meditation you could challenge that feeling to a stare down or some other type of creative game that you know you can win. In that space you can also claim victory and peace. So if this is a feeling of inadequacy you can address it and change your perspective about who you are and what your significance is. You dominate you. :)

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#4    litechocolate

litechocolate

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 10:11 PM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 15 August 2013 - 09:53 PM, said:

Names of people you know? Sometimes I feel negativity in regards to some people like a sickness in my stomach or a strain on my conscious or spirit. I have to be around somebody to feel thier good energy though I think. Yeah I wonder what the domination feeling is all about... I would challenge it by doing some spiritual work. For example in meditation you could challenge that feeling to a stare down or some other type of creative game that you know you can win. In that space you can also claim victory and peace. So if this is a feeling of inadequacy you can address it and change your perspective about who you are and what your significance is. You dominate you. :)

When every I get this feeling I usually play the keyboard or I start to write. You could be right about "you dominate you." It's all very fascinating. Thanks for the insight.

#5    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,193 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 10:16 PM

View Postlitechocolate, on 15 August 2013 - 10:11 PM, said:

When every I get this feeling I usually play the keyboard or I start to write. You could be right about "you dominate you." It's all very fascinating. Thanks for the insight.

Writing is an Excellent outlet for the spirit. You can even write a scenario where you are the victor over some person or entity that is trying to dominate you. I found that this sort of activity is very beneficial and can even bring about change in your physical life. If writing is your outlet, you should write and write and write. :)

Edited by SpiritWriter, 15 August 2013 - 10:17 PM.

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#6    litechocolate

litechocolate

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 10:29 PM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 15 August 2013 - 10:16 PM, said:

Writing is an Excellent outlet for the spirit. You can even write a scenario where you are the victor over some person or entity that is trying to dominate you. I found that this sort of activity is very beneficial and can even bring about change in your physical life. If writing is your outlet, you should write and write and write. :)

Yea man. I wanna learn how to draw too. That's one thing, I'm not so great at.

#7    Professor T

Professor T

3 of 7

• 2,579 posts

• I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 15 August 2013 - 10:38 PM

View Postlitechocolate, on 15 August 2013 - 10:10 PM, said:

There are so many Jesus's out there it's hard to feel one particular energy. I can only feel those that I have met.

Ahhhh, it's an energy awareness...
Way over my head this one... Sounds like you are tapping into old energy or Akashic memory.. something like that...

Run with it so long as it's not causing issues.

Edited by Professor T, 15 August 2013 - 10:39 PM.

#8    Daughter of the Nine Moons

Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 15,141 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 15 August 2013 - 10:40 PM

@litechocolate In the interests of keeping the forum as safe and family-friendly as possible please remember that sexually explicit comments are not permitted

"You cannot pass," he said. … "I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. You cannot pass. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udûn. Go back to the Shadow! You cannot pass."

#9    litechocolate

litechocolate

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 10:47 PM

View PostDaughter of the Nine Moons, on 15 August 2013 - 10:40 PM, said:

@litechocolate In the interests of keeping the forum as safe and family-friendly as possible please remember that sexually explicit comments are not permitted

My bad. It will not happen again.

#10    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,193 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 10:51 PM

Maybe there is a message trying to be relayed to you. It may manifest over time. I did feel the presence as well as physical touch of a few ancient spirits... I wondered if this is what you meant but I wasnt sure.

#11    litechocolate

litechocolate

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 11:02 PM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 15 August 2013 - 10:51 PM, said:

Maybe there is a message trying to be relayed to you. It may manifest over time. I did feel the presence as well as physical touch of a few ancient spirits... I wondered if this is what you meant but I wasnt sure.

Yea, that it dem ancient spirits.

#12    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,193 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 11:08 PM

View Postlitechocolate, on 15 August 2013 - 11:02 PM, said:

Yea, that it dem ancient spirits.

Well... you probably got that gift, you'll see what comes of it. Continue to write, draw etc but stay balanced and healthy and seek after the good. The negative spirits try to get you down and off focus, but the feeling you have of love and the good feeling will keep you on the right path. Very interesting.

Peace be blessed

:)

#13    litechocolate

litechocolate

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 11:26 PM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 15 August 2013 - 11:08 PM, said:

Well... you probably got that gift, you'll see what comes of it. Continue to write, draw etc but stay balanced and healthy and seek after the good. The negative spirits try to get you down and off focus, but the feeling you have of love and the good feeling will keep you on the right path. Very interesting.

Peace be blessed

:)

Bless you

#14    brlesq1

brlesq1

Fan Dancer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,158 posts

• Reality is highly overrated.

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:52 PM

Whenever the names of my ex-husbands pop up (they're very common), I get p***ed off. But I don't think that's what you're talking about, is it?

Forget what they told you. You want the truth, follow the money.
In this life, things are much harder than in the afterworld. In this life, you're on your own.--Prince

#15    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Forum Divinity

• 10,565 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:12 PM

I wish.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users