Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Looking for a psychic mentor!

psychic mentor mentorship mentoring psychic empath

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    MichingMallecho

MichingMallecho

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 12:46 PM

Hi all!

I'm new to this website and extremely excited to be here!

I'm posting because I'm looking for a psychic mentor or spiritual guide, someone that can help me develop my (as yet, overpowering!) gifts and someone who will be there for me to just ask questions along the way. Right now, I have extremely strong intuitive, precognitive and empathic abilities and I am basically just overwhelmed all the time. I have so many questions and no one to ask!

This community seems great, hoping someone can help. :-) I will be happy to send along my email and perhaps we can chat!

#2    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 16 August 2013 - 10:48 PM

Welcome to UM.

I hope you stay around long enough to tell us more about your abilities even if you get your spiritual guide, you certainly have chosen the best place to fine that individual.

Good luck.

Posted Image

#3    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 12,451 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 17 August 2013 - 06:43 AM

View PostMichingMallecho, on 16 August 2013 - 12:46 PM, said:

Hi all!

I'm new to this website and extremely excited to be here!

I'm posting because I'm looking for a psychic mentor or spiritual guide, someone that can help me develop my (as yet, overpowering!) gifts and someone who will be there for me to just ask questions along the way. Right now, I have extremely strong intuitive, precognitive and empathic abilities and I am basically just overwhelmed all the time. I have so many questions and no one to ask!

This community seems great, hoping someone can help. :-) I will be happy to send along my email and perhaps we can chat!
My first bit of great wisdom for you MichingMallechoson ;). You will take a little or a lot from every person, book, documentary, experience or commercial that you encounter. In the end my friend, once wisdom truly grabs you, you will be your own guru ;)

Welcome to UM .

Edited by White Crane Feather, 17 August 2013 - 06:45 AM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#4    Alexandra NightShade

Alexandra NightShade

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 01:57 PM

Welcome to the world of unexplained mysteries!  ( not that I have been there that long )

You have very special gifts :) Hope all goes well!

Also tagged with psychic mentor, mentorship, mentoring, psychic, empath

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users