Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

Being ''plucked'' from death

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16    beibeiqi

beibeiqi

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:32 AM

Well I doubt he based it off a tv show
His friend had the exact same experience withput hearing my bfs first. Which is pretty weird. Mind you this also happened when he was like 5 so he obviously wasnt a soldier then. I guess I just find it so weird that his friend recounted the exact experience in exact detail.

#17    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 04:52 AM

I reread the OP and the original story talks about a being shrouded in light. Very similar to an 'angel' sighting, just like St. Bernadette when she was a young girl. She must have felt an incredible feeling of well-being to be able to tell the story of heavenly wonder. In your bfs case, I think that he felt empowered by the gaze of the entity which gave him extra strength and direction.

The big difference here is that he saw an "ugly" face with someone perhaps in a suit of some kind. (Maybe St. Bernadette's encounter was also ugly but she wasn't close enough to see it?) Anyway, it reminded me of this type of encounter:

Now for the first experience, I had two friends from the camp who also saw the objects and couldn't figure out what they were. But for the second, as I was a loner, especially on disco nights, nobody was around to observe it. So that may be subject to question.

Again finally, the actual close encounter:

It was the night of the second encounter, as I made my way to the disco. It was a circular room, big enough to host about a hundred dancers. It featured low seatings throughout the circle, and a dj booth opposite the entrance..
Anyway, at first, I sat down on the left side and just listened to the music as I didn't like to dance. Then, I saw a flash of light, coming from the empty DJ booth. (Yes, there was no dj actually, they just played tracks from a popular club music CD). It was interesting, as nobody was inside. So I went and sat at the opposite side, where I could see inside the booth as there was the door. I looked at the door and I saw a figure inside. It was no taller than 120cm or around that height, it was wearing a metallic suit. Something like a body armor. There were orange lights glowing at the joints of the figure, as it was a humanoid. It wore a helmet-like thing, kinda diamond shaped but not exactly. I won't try to draw that, as it would suck. Anyway, It had large black eyes (more like viewing holes), not elliptical but triangular at the bottom and circular at the top. Like a drop of water. It had some orange glowing markers on the neck. Overall, it looked black metallic and glowing orange. I stared at it's eyes for about 30 seconds and then it disappeared. But I don't know how it disappeared, as I don't remember how it disappeared. It was there, I was fixed on the eyes, and then it wasn't there. I felt scared at first, but not so much really, I felt shocked and I couldn't really comprehend what has happened. I was scared, happy, excited, curious and dull at the same time. I got up and walked to my initial seat, next to my friend. He told me that I sat there and stared at the door for ten minutes, but he didn't want to disturb me. As everyone were dancing, nobody cared about a boy who just sat at the side of the dance floor, and my friend didn't want to bother me.

These entities are also associated with glowing lights and hallucinations.

http://www.unexplain...opic=252617&hl=

Edited by NatureBoff, 22 August 2013 - 04:56 AM.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#18    beibeiqi

beibeiqi

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 04:19 AM

That story reminds me of the grinning man in similar details

#19    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 08:21 AM

View Postbeibeiqi, on 25 August 2013 - 04:19 AM, said:

That story reminds me of the grinning man in similar details
I'm not familiar with those encounters. Any references or is it a general thing?

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#20    Leonardo

Leonardo

Awake

• 18,400 posts

• Hell is a guilty conscience

Posted 25 August 2013 - 06:40 PM

This happened to me when I was about 20 or so:

I was swimming at a well-frequented by teens-and-young-adults summer holiday beach. I am not a very good swimmer, but decided to try to swim out to a sand bar where some of my friends had swum. Unfortunately the current was too strong and I tired and cramped. I tried floating and swimming on my back, but I couldn't stay afloat. After going down and popping back up a few times, I was too tired to struggle and just started sinking. No-one on the bar or shore had seen me waving, or thought I was playing around.

I was probably no more than a foot or so under, when I was pulled out by a chap in a passing dinghy.

I don't, to this day, actually remember being pulled out. I only remember the sensation of sinking, feeling very peaceful and calm, and then holding on to the side of the dinghy.

I relate this because, in times of extreme stress our minds can blank out events. It is entirely possible that someone saved your boyfriend, but he doesn't remember the person - and the 'grotesque man' is his minds way of 'filling in the gap'. I wouldn't mind betting this grotesque man is actually from another memory, his or his friends, that he has transferred. The friend having a similar story I would suggest is just a sort of empathic suggestion. Nothing paranormal, but the sharing of a traumatic experience with someone who has experienced similar, and the imagery between the two confuses and becomes difficult to distinguish.

Ask your boyfriend and his friend to search their memories for this 'grotesque man', and try to see if they can remember him in some other memory.

In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back. - Charlie Brown

"It is a profound and necessary truth that the deep things in science are not found because they are useful; they are found because it was possible to find them."  - J. Robert Oppenheimer; Scientific Director; The Manhattan Project

"talking bull**** is not a victimless crime" - Marina Hyde, author.

#21    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 11:00 AM

@ beibeiqi: Could you ask your bf if the ugly face had black upside down teardrop shaped eyes please?

Edited by NatureBoff, 26 August 2013 - 11:00 AM.

#22    beibeiqi

beibeiqi

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 12:21 AM

View PostNatureBoff, on 25 August 2013 - 08:21 AM, said:

I'm not familiar with those encounters. Any references or is it a general thing?

The grinning man was a cryptid I believe that was seen by only around 3-4 people. http://characters.wi...ki/Grinning_Man
From the stories it was about a man who was weird looking who wore metallic shining clothing and had a big creepy smile.

#23    beibeiqi

beibeiqi

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 12:23 AM

View Postbeibeiqi, on 04 September 2013 - 12:21 AM, said:

The grinning man was a cryptid I believe that was seen by only around 3-4 people. http://characters.wi...ki/Grinning_Man
From the stories it was about a man who was weird looking who wore metallic shining clothing and had a big creepy smile.

And I forgot this link to indrid cold!
http://theydontseeth...ndrid-cold.html

Edited by beibeiqi, 04 September 2013 - 12:24 AM.

#24    Skep B

Skep B

Savant of Depravity

• 5,563 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 11:20 PM

View PostNatureBoff, on 26 August 2013 - 11:00 AM, said:

@ beibeiqi: Could you ask your bf if the ugly face had black upside down teardrop shaped eyes please?

Surely you can't be serious

When you know what a man loves, you know what can kill him

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users