Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Strangest

erieleary interconnectiveness one soul

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16    SSilhouette

SSilhouette

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 04:19 PM

Sounds like the typical hell some transgenders put their family through.  I knew a kid in school who's dad experienced a similar shock stress and suddenly decided he wasn't a man any more and wanted to be a woman instead.  He went and got the surgery.  So much for the psych screening process.  The whole family unravelled and went insane, scattered to the four winds.  Imagine the psychological stress of attempting to change your gender has on your kids, your wife, your grandkids.  Before this they were just ordinary folks, getting along.  Instead of being evaluated for psychological shock, the man was misdiagnosed and convinced by the neo psychological community that he was a "transgender".  A lot of that is going around unfortunately.

There are support groups for families who have severely mentally ill people in their ranks.  I think the OP could use one of these support groups.

Edited by SSilhouette, 01 September 2013 - 04:20 PM.

#17    ZOD

ZOD

Intern of the Illuminatti

• 5,117 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 05:21 PM

Of course that pesky psychology will be used there too

Edited by SkepticalB, 01 September 2013 - 05:21 PM.

I've seen **** that'll turn you WHITE!

#18    SSilhouette

SSilhouette

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:38 PM

Depends what you mean by "pesky".  The kind of psychology that relies on science or the kind that doesn't that seems to be in vogue today.

#19    Yinarchy

Yinarchy

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 134 posts

• Matriarch of the Erie

Posted 02 September 2013 - 01:30 AM

Professor T: How would I know if I was ever possessed by another? I wonder if those I become know that I am there with them, especially when they die? Am I like an angel?

SSilhouette: You've got it: The narcissistic form of psychiatry that labels at the destruction of the family and social identity because it is the newest label.

White Crane Feather: Sorry for giving you a virus. You always know in the deepest spiritual sense.

#20    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,214 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 04 September 2013 - 01:05 AM

View PostYinarchy, on 02 September 2013 - 01:30 AM, said:

Professor T: How would I know if I was ever possessed by another? I wonder if those I become know that I am there with them, especially when they die? Am I like an angel?

SSilhouette: You've got it: The narcissistic form of psychiatry that labels at the destruction of the family and social identity because it is the newest label.

White Crane Feather: Sorry for giving you a virus. You always know in the deepest spiritual sense.
No bother to me, I just get a lot of emails that I don't open. I'm usually disappointed that its not actually you :). It's also indicative of the chaos around you, it's not surprising actually. I hope you feel better soon and I'm always available to talk. :)

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#21    Yinarchy

Yinarchy

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 134 posts

• Matriarch of the Erie

Posted 04 September 2013 - 01:28 AM

White Crane Feather: You are the ...what?...deepest, most spiritual? I can't describe you, but you are. I'm always in chaos, no piece and the hands always grabbing at me.  You are the only person I look to. You are wise, spiritual and ...knowing.

#22    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,214 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 04 September 2013 - 01:40 PM

View PostYinarchy, on 04 September 2013 - 01:28 AM, said:

White Crane Feather: You are the ...what?...deepest, most spiritual? I can't describe you, but you are. I'm always in chaos, no piece and the hands always grabbing at me.  You are the only person I look to. You are wise, spiritual and ...knowing.
There are other compassionate people out there yinarchy, you can find them. Non specific religion churches or spiritual groups might be a good place for you. A moderate and modern Christian church might be good to, but you will have to keep your shamanic experiences quiet. In any case, thank you, I'm just a dad though. I know more than some and not nearly as much as others. I do speak to spirits about you, so it's not all me. You can look to the great spirit that is inside of you too. She never leaves and will direct you if you can calm the other influences in your life and listen to the inner voice you are given. The trick is to surrender to the great spirit and realize you are a vessel of divine light. The great spirit will clean you out and wash you.

Take care yinarchy... Matriarch of the eerie.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#23    Yinarchy

Yinarchy

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 134 posts

• Matriarch of the Erie

Posted 04 September 2013 - 06:32 PM

I hear you. Blessings.

#24    ZOD

ZOD

Intern of the Illuminatti

• 5,117 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 11:17 PM

View PostSSilhouette, on 01 September 2013 - 08:38 PM, said:

Depends what you mean by "pesky".  The kind of psychology that relies on science or the kind that doesn't that seems to be in vogue today.

what kind of the study of the mind doesn't involve science in your view

I've seen **** that'll turn you WHITE!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users