Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

last year

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    whocares456

whocares456

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 12:22 PM

last year in December i was walking my dog at 9 30 pm i was walking along a trail .
i was looking up into the sky as i was walking and all of a sudden a freaking star become bigger and moved at an extremely fast pace diagonally
across the sky and it vanished.

Edited by whocares456, 17 August 2013 - 12:23 PM.

#2    Emma_Acid

Emma_Acid

Alien Abducter

• 5,096 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 12:25 PM

Cool. Got any more stories?

Science isn’t about truth and falsity, it’s about reducing uncertainty ~ Brian Nosek

#3    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 11,896 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 17 August 2013 - 12:25 PM

Who cares?

(lol... sorry, I couldn't resist it)

Welcome to UM!

#4    Aggie

Aggie

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 12:45 PM

View Postwhocares456, on 17 August 2013 - 12:22 PM, said:

last year in December i was walking my dog at 9 30 pm i was walking along a trail .
i was looking up into the sky as i was walking and all of a sudden a freaking star become bigger and moved at an extremely fast pace diagonally

Welcome whocares!

Maybe a meteorite?

No matter what happens....never stop believing in people.....never stop believing in love♥♥

#5    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,103 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:40 PM

Is it really a good idea to go walking on a trail looking up at the sky?  What if there was a big hole coming up?  haha seriously tho, I have seen many streaks in the sky at night, most likely meteors.. you'll know when you see a real ufo, they always go slow enough for people to say it had landing gear sticking out, hieroglyphs on the side and a martian looking out of the window

Plus....oh nearly forgot this one, you feel all gooey and 'wake up' 5 miles further down the road with your dog taking you for a walk, thats because when the aliens let you go they can never pinpoint exactly where they got you from.

Plus the proof you had an experience with aliens is, your dog wont remember a damned thing about it,  not even under hypnosis, huh, call themselves a best friend and all - and they wont back you up one iota.....people will just think youre nuts

But if you are ever in that position where the aliens have grabbed you, just launch a swift kick towards where the tops of their legs meet, grab their probe and 'give it to them in their jacksie' - while smiling sweetly and saying  'now how do you like it'...and keep said probe in your pocket for evidence later on...

Edited by seeder, 18 August 2013 - 06:45 PM.

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#6    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,791 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 12:53 AM

How fast?  How much of the sky did it transit and how long did it take?

Without further info, it sounds like it could be an Iridium satellite.  I've seen a few myself, a star appears out of nowhere, gets brighter while moving across the sky, builds up to being brighter than any other star and then disappears in the opposite way it flared up. Pretty cool and funky to see with your own eyes.

You can use websites like http://www.heavens-above.com/ (seems to be down at the moment) to track your location and time and tell you what satellites would have been seen there and then.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

"If people put enough excrement in one pile they think they can safely claim that there must be something other than excrement in a pile that big." - stereologist

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users