Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 5 votes

The People's Voice Secures London Studio

• Please log in to reply
150 replies to this topic

#16    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,842 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 20 August 2013 - 09:43 AM

I thought David Icke's dreams involved reptilian women (or men)?

#17    preacherman76

preacherman76

Seeker

• 11,626 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 12:18 PM

View PostStellar, on 17 August 2013 - 10:34 PM, said:

The guys mission is to make money off of people who'll believe a crazy, not-factually-backed fairy tale as long as it fills some void in their life.

Yep. And so is damn near every media outlet. Unless of course you still believe Saddam had nuclear bombs under his bed.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#18    Truthseeker007

Truthseeker007

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 223 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 01:37 PM

View PostStellar, on 17 August 2013 - 10:34 PM, said:

The guys mission is to make money off of people who'll believe a crazy, not-factually-backed fairy tale as long as it fills some void in their life.

Naturally, since you have been lied to about reality your entire life, any truthful revelations contradicting your false worldview may indeed appear to be far-fetched.

Spiral Symbolism:
Evolution and holistic growth:Letting go, surrender, release
Awareness of the one within the context of the whole
Connectivity and union with deific and cosmic energies

"Connectivity to the Divine" observation

#19    Truthseeker007

Truthseeker007

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 223 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 01:45 PM

View PostStellar, on 18 August 2013 - 02:19 PM, said:

What's "bloody concrete" is trying to get any information out of you. Since you're the resident David Icke expert around here, I've tried to ask you numerous times to explain to me how some things in his conspiracy work. You've had no explanation, leading me to believe that you simply have faith in what he says. That's not enough for the rest of the sane world. We want facts, and we want explanations, not simply stories.

Then how can you put him down if you don't know anything about David Icke? You haven't even tried to read any of his books which you can find for free on the internet. You could even go to his website davidicke.com to see what he is about and it is not just reptilians.

Spiral Symbolism:

#20    Skep B

Skep B

Savant of Depravity

• 5,563 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 02:45 PM

Oh, good.

One should always try to diversify their crazy

When you know what a man loves, you know what can kill him

#21    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,903 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 24 August 2013 - 02:59 PM

View PostTruthseeker007, on 24 August 2013 - 01:45 PM, said:

Then how can you put him down if you don't know anything about David Icke? You haven't even tried to read any of his books which you can find for free on the internet. You could even go to his website davidicke.com to see what he is about and it is not just reptilians.

HE doesn't know anything about what David Icke's saying. He merely knows that David Icke says it and believes it. Why on Earth should I believe any silly "were transcending to the 5th dimension" nonsense if David Icke can't explain to me what that even means, or the mechanism by which its happening, or provide me evidence that its happening? Furthermore, since David Icke is Right also can not seem to provide that, its clear he also doesnt know that information --- which indicates that he is simply blindly following the words of David Icke as if his words are gospel.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#22    Skep B

Skep B

Savant of Depravity

• 5,563 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 03:06 PM

And that, children, are how cults are made

When you know what a man loves, you know what can kill him

#23    Truthseeker007

Truthseeker007

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 223 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 07:27 AM

View PostStellar, on 24 August 2013 - 02:59 PM, said:

HE doesn't know anything about what David Icke's saying. He merely knows that David Icke says it and believes it. Why on Earth should I believe any silly "were transcending to the 5th dimension" nonsense if David Icke can't explain to me what that even means, or the mechanism by which its happening, or provide me evidence that its happening? Furthermore, since David Icke is Right also can not seem to provide that, its clear he also doesnt know that information --- which indicates that he is simply blindly following the words of David Icke as if his words are gospel.

David Icke doesn't necessarily talk about transcending into the 5th dimension. Here do yourselves a favor and read some of his books for free here:

The biggest secret:
http://www.bibliotec...ggestsecret.htm

children of the matrix:
http://www.bibliotec...trix/matrix.htm

A whole bunch of links from one link:

http://www.bibliotec...r_icke.htm#menu

Now do some reading!!!!

Spiral Symbolism:

#24    Truthseeker007

Truthseeker007

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 223 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 07:33 AM

View PostRaptorBites, on 17 August 2013 - 10:56 PM, said:

Let's not forget that Icke himself is a holocaust denialist and believes the moon is a giant spaceship controlled by aliens that transmits a hallucination we call "reality".

Oh my...

You are totally wrong about him being a holocaust denialist. Read from David's book here:

The Jewish voice of reason

The truth about the grotesque exploitation of the true victims of the Nazi concentration camps is magnificently exposed by a brave and defiant Jewish man, whose parents genuinely suffered in the camps.

Norman Finkelstein, in his explosive book The Holocaust Industry (Verso Books, July 2000, and available through my website), reveals how: the Holocaust has been exploited to extort cash; that most "survivors" are bogus; and that too much money is spent commemorating the Nazi genocide. He has said what many non-Jewish researchers have been trying to say for so long.

But they have immediately been dubbed "anti-Semitic" and face campaigns to have their public meetings cancelled or their books banned. I have not been denying, never have, that there was widespread and unimaginable suffering by Jewish people (and gypsies and communists) in Nazi Germany. My point has been that the Jewish hierarchy, which claims to be the voice of every Jewish person on the planet, has sickeningly exploited that suffering to serve the agenda of their Illuminati controllers, like the Rothschilds and the Canadian gangster family, the Bronfmans.

To expose the exploitation of the mass of Jewish people by the few is, according to the agents of that hierarchy and the non-Jewish juveniles who serve them, to be "anti-Semitic".

Well Norman Finkelstein cannot be accused of that because he is Jewish and his parents suffered under the Nazis. But, naturally, he has been dubbed a "self-hater", a label applied to any Jew who seeks to expose the scam. Here are some quotes from Norman Finkelstein's The Holocaust Industry.

Read more:

http://www.bibliotec...atrix21.htm#The Jewish voice of reason

Spiral Symbolism:

#25    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,842 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 25 August 2013 - 07:58 AM

View PostTruthseeker007, on 24 August 2013 - 01:37 PM, said:

Naturally, since you have been lied to about reality your entire life, any truthful revelations contradicting your false worldview may indeed appear to be far-fetched.
There is your first problem, you rely on hearsay to determine reality. Perhaps it's because you lack critical thinking skills (or any for that matter).

Edited by Rlyeh, 25 August 2013 - 08:00 AM.

#26    Truthseeker007

Truthseeker007

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 223 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 11:12 AM

View PostRlyeh, on 25 August 2013 - 07:58 AM, said:

There is your first problem, you rely on hearsay to determine reality. Perhaps it's because you lack critical thinking skills (or any for that matter).

"The spirit of inquiry, the search for greater truth beyond religion and science, the profound seriousness of doing real thinking, philosophy and ontology – these are almost totally lacking in humanity. Humanity is therefore subhuman from lack of genuine intelligence. ... They automatically reject any emergent facts or realities that do not fit their brain dead cognitive pattern of belief and disbelief. They watch too much television" (Gabriel Chiron, "Truth is Greater Than Man").

"There is far more to this world than taught in our schools, shown in the media, or proclaimed by the church and state. Most of mankind lives in a hypnotic trance, taking to be reality what is instead a twisted simulacrum of reality, a collective dream in which values are inverted, lies are taken as truth, and tyranny is accepted as security. They enjoy their ignorance and cling tightly to the misery that gives them identity" (Thomas Cox, montalk.net).

When people come upon information such as David Icke's books, they erroneously assume that they have some sort of intellectual high ground over it. They start with the assumption that their belief system is correct, and, for whatever reason, vehemently refuse to acknowledge the possibility that they may have actually been deceived all along by their belief system. And thus, when confronted with counter-evidence, they automatically reject it.

You claim that you need proof in order to believe something. OK, great. That's perfectly understandable. However, in actuality, YOU ARE LYING. What you really mean is that you need proof only when it comes to believing this information. Whereas, you don't need proof in order to believe an authority figure. This is the ultimate case of selective reasoning.

Spiral Symbolism:

#27    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,842 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 11:55 AM

View PostTruthseeker007, on 25 August 2013 - 11:12 AM, said:

"The spirit of inquiry, the search for greater truth beyond religion and science, the profound seriousness of doing real thinking, philosophy and ontology – these are almost totally lacking in humanity. Humanity is therefore subhuman from lack of genuine intelligence. ... They automatically reject any emergent facts or realities that do not fit their brain dead cognitive pattern of belief and disbelief. They watch too much television" (Gabriel Chiron, "Truth is Greater Than Man").

"There is far more to this world than taught in our schools, shown in the media, or proclaimed by the church and state. Most of mankind lives in a hypnotic trance, taking to be reality what is instead a twisted simulacrum of reality, a collective dream in which values are inverted, lies are taken as truth, and tyranny is accepted as security. They enjoy their ignorance and cling tightly to the misery that gives them identity" (Thomas Cox, montalk.net).
And what do you do? You prove me correct by parroting two hypocrites who are guilty of fabricating fallacious beliefs.
"you rely on hearsay to determine reality"

When people come upon information such as David Icke's books, they erroneously assume that they have some sort of intellectual high ground over it. They start with the assumption that their belief system is correct, and, for whatever reason, vehemently refuse to acknowledge the possibility that they may have actually been deceived all along by their belief system. And thus, when confronted with counter-evidence, they automatically reject it.
When people come upon information such as David Icke's books, they reject it because the evidence put forth is lacking and unsubstantiated. However people like yourself are easily convinced by charlatans who feign knowledge they do not have, as you have so nicely demonstrated.

#28    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,903 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 25 August 2013 - 01:41 PM

View PostTruthseeker007, on 25 August 2013 - 07:27 AM, said:

David Icke doesn't necessarily talk about transcending into the 5th dimension. Here do yourselves a favor and read some of his books for free here:

The biggest secret:
http://www.bibliotec...ggestsecret.htm

children of the matrix:
http://www.bibliotec...trix/matrix.htm

A whole bunch of links from one link:

http://www.bibliotec...r_icke.htm#menu

Now do some reading!!!!

Oh please. :rolleyes;
Numerous times have I heard David Icke reference the "5th dimension", and I can quote you David Icke is right (the poster) talking about some sort of shift into the 5th dimension from not more than 2 months back. All these phoneys do is use fancy terms like "dimension", "transcend" and "vibrational frequency" to sound like what they're saying is scientifically backed, but the absence of any explanation on what the mechanism is and how it works just makes those words empty and void of any sort of credibility.

And please, quit trying to tell me David Icke doesn't talk bout inter-dimensional beings, because thats the very premise of his nonsense! Interdimensional shapeshifting aliens!

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#29    Truthseeker007

Truthseeker007

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 223 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 01:55 PM

View PostStellar, on 25 August 2013 - 01:41 PM, said:

Oh please. :rolleyes;
Numerous times have I heard David Icke reference the "5th dimension", and I can quote you David Icke is right (the poster) talking about some sort of shift into the 5th dimension from not more than 2 months back. All these phoneys do is use fancy terms like "dimension", "transcend" and "vibrational frequency" to sound like what they're saying is scientifically backed, but the absence of any explanation on what the mechanism is and how it works just makes those words empty and void of any sort of credibility.

And please, quit trying to tell me David Icke doesn't talk bout inter-dimensional beings, because thats the very premise of his nonsense! Interdimensional shapeshifting aliens!

You seem very confused. There is a difference between interdimensional beings and the 5th dimension. There are many dimensions. We are in the 3rd dimension. Now to say certain beings come from the 5th dimension into the 3rd dimension is more accurate. Of coarse you would not understand dimensions or vibrational frequency since you are stuck using your five senses in the 3rd dimension. Quantum Physics is actually finding that there are many dimensions and everything is a frequency. You seem to be one of those people that can't get past the idea that the Earth is round. You might as well call yourself a flat Earth believer since you obviously can't free your mind of the old concepts or beliefs.

Also obviously you won't take the time to read any of David Icke's books so you have no right to criticize him. I'm sorry you are delusional and you have no idea what you are talking about.

Edited by Truthseeker007, 25 August 2013 - 02:00 PM.

Spiral Symbolism:

#30    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,842 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 02:03 PM

View PostTruthseeker007, on 25 August 2013 - 01:55 PM, said:

You seem very confused. There is a difference between interdimensional beings and the 5th dimension. There are many dimensions. We are in the 3rd dimension.
And you're still wrong. We live in 4 dimensions. Space-Time is 4 dimensional.

A dimension is not a world or universe, your claim we live in the 3rd dimension comes from new age kooks who haven't bother to educate themselves what a dimension is.

Edited by Rlyeh, 25 August 2013 - 02:05 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users