Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

[Merged x 3] The Sea Dragon of Andalusia

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31    jesspy

jesspy

Full of Wisdumb

• 8,106 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 06:37 AM

My first thought was tentacle of something. But now I have seen pictures Oar Fish sounds more plausible. However a few people mentioned skeleton or spine so maybe they are right. I guess a biologist can take samples and check the DNA.

Mind tricks don't work on me, only money.

#32    EllJay

EllJay

Poltergeist

• 2,666 posts

• Today We Are Creating Tomorrow's Yesterday

Posted 23 August 2013 - 07:19 PM

Oh no, it's Puff the Magic Dragon, he is dead. What shall we do now? :cry:
Posted Image ;)

Seriously though, freaky catch there. Rotten animals and fish can look like monsters though, We seen it lots of times before. A DNA will show us soon enough what it is.

"Opinions are like a**holes, everyone seems to have one" - Dirty Harry

"All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand... "

"I have a black belt in Feng Shui, the subtle martial art. I go home to you and move a lamp and a chair... twelve years later you lay there on the floor with broken kneecaps and destitute."

#33    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 18,694 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 25 August 2013 - 05:25 AM

http://www.nbcnews.c...eton-6C10971972

Posted Image

Supposedly it is the "horns" that confused people.

I don't know, it does not look like a shark to me. But, then I'm not a shark expert.

I like the part where they say, "No further testing could be done, as the creature was covered by sand". Damn!! Cover by sand? And not a single shovel available in Spain....

Opinions??

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#34    EnderOTD

EnderOTD

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

• I tried to enter my favorite quote but the data limit was breached so you get this. Pretty anti-climatic isn't it?

Posted 25 August 2013 - 05:38 AM

looks like another merged thread
http://www.unexplain...howtopic=253021

#35    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 18,694 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 25 August 2013 - 06:16 AM

Humm... Appears so.

I'd not heard of it called a "dragon", so I assumed that thread was about something else...

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#36    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:18 AM

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=253304 :innocent:

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users