Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 2 votes

[Merged] Was Princess Diana Murdered

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#1    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 18 August 2013 - 09:24 AM

• Police 'scoping information' and 'assessing its relevance and credibility'
  • The force has said it 'is not a re-investigation' into their deaths
  • Diana, Dodi Al Fayed and chauffeur Henri Paul died in Paris crash in 1997
  • Inquest concluded in 2008 when jury returned verdict of unlawful killing
View: Read more

Posted Image

#2    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,725 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 12:41 PM

mmmmmm very interesting....

and would fit in with my own (speculative) theory about who killed Diana (if indeed she was murdered)...

I briefly outlined my ideas in a thread here  http://www.unexplain...pic=249622&st=0

No-one would have it though... :)

There is a bit more detail of the latest turn of events on this link....

http://www.mirror.co...s-probe-2179191

I doubt that anything will come of it and I'm surprised it is in the public arena at all.

#3    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 7,178 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 18 August 2013 - 02:15 PM

So far, the "new evidence" is hearsay from what I can understand.  It won't stand up in a court of law, I can't see how a definitive answer will ever be possible.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#4    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 43,344 posts

• Sometimes it's better to keep the mystery unexplained.

Posted 18 August 2013 - 02:46 PM

It seems every time the Anniversary of her death comes around (August 31st) there's new 'evidence' to speculate over. William and Harry have got on with their lives after losing their mum. Why can't they, and Diana just be left in peace.

Posted Image

#5    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,180 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 12:07 AM

She died because her driver was drunk and they were harassed by the paparazzi.
Why can't people accept that? Why must it always be "MI6 killed her because the Queen wanted her out of the way"??

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.

#6    shrooma

shrooma

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,985 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 19 August 2013 - 11:49 AM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 19 August 2013 - 12:07 AM, said:

She died because her driver was drunk and they were harassed by the paparazzi.
Why can't people accept that? Why must it always be "MI6 killed her because the Queen wanted her out of the way"??
because people are idiots Sir.

"Get off your knees, the party's over."
-How do you sleep-
The Stone Roses.

#7    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 19 August 2013 - 12:59 PM

I believe a lot of conspiracies (JFK, MLK, etc) but this one I have never bought into....Doesn't make sense, why the Palace would have Diana killed. There was nothing to gain from it....It was a tragic accident. The driver was drunk, and the paparazzi were chasing them...

Edited by Kowalski, 19 August 2013 - 01:00 PM.

#8    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 02:10 PM

View PostKowalski, on 19 August 2013 - 12:59 PM, said:

I believe a lot of conspiracies (JFK, MLK, etc) but this one I have never bought into....Doesn't make sense, why the Palace would have Diana killed. There was nothing to gain from it....It was a tragic accident. The driver was drunk, and the paparazzi were chasing them...

Agreed - if anything, Diana's notoriety helped the Monarchy and its image even if she was no longer "part of the family".

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#9    Sundew

Sundew

Poltergeist

• 2,508 posts

• Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectos Nunc

Posted 19 August 2013 - 02:23 PM

We were actually in France the day this happened and by complete coincidence drove through the tunnel where the accident occurred the following day. You could see the damage to the steel and concrete, as well as signs and flowers lining the roadway. Despite the sometimes less than civil attitudes that exist between the French and the Brits, the French people we saw were extremely upset by this. I always felt rather badly for Diana, she was a beautiful woman with a kind heart from all accounts, yet she was married to Charles the philanderer, hardly a story book life.

Fame: like living your life in an aquarium. You can have it.

#10    Zaphod222

Zaphod222

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,614 posts

• When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers.
    (Oscar Wilde)

Posted 19 August 2013 - 02:46 PM

View Postbee, on 18 August 2013 - 12:41 PM, said:

mmmmmm very interesting....

and would fit in with my own (speculative) theory about who killed Diana (if indeed she was murdered)...

I briefly outlined my ideas in a thread here

Are you STILL at that? Haven`t we been through this? Did you ever read any replies to your pet "theory"?

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." (Salman Rushdie)

#11    Kowalski

Kowalski

• 4,102 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 02:49 PM

View PostSundew, on 19 August 2013 - 02:23 PM, said:

We were actually in France the day this happened and by complete coincidence drove through the tunnel where the accident occurred the following day. You could see the damage to the steel and concrete, as well as signs and flowers lining the roadway. Despite the sometimes less than civil attitudes that exist between the French and the Brits, the French people we saw were extremely upset by this. I always felt rather badly for Diana, she was a beautiful woman with a kind heart from all accounts, yet she was married to Charles the philanderer, hardly a story book life.

Fame: like living your life in an aquarium. You can have it.

Well, Charles was in love with Camilla, and he never really loved Diana. He just married her to make everyone happy. Diana was also not the innocent party she claimed to be either. She had affairs, and I think she had some serious psychological issues. A lot of the guys she had affairs with described her as overly clingy and emotionally fragile, and she could be downright obsessive. I know, Charles wasn't a saint, but neither was Diana. Diana was also good at spinning the media to appear as the "wronged wife" and the injured party.

Edited by Kowalski, 19 August 2013 - 02:50 PM.

#12    ash68

ash68

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 120 posts

• It doesn't matter what you think you are,but what you think,you are
    Celsus

Posted 19 August 2013 - 03:45 PM

She had a well documented relationship with a major in the army so that could be the source but as for the conspiracy theorists,if the MI branches had anything at all to do with any of it you'll never find out as they're never anywhere near what they do and if you're working for them and get caught suddenly you won't nor ever did exist so good luck

#13    Phaeton80

Phaeton80

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,037 posts

• "Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.."

Posted 19 August 2013 - 03:55 PM

Im convinced of it, personally.

Then again, I also believe 911 was an inside job.

Imagine that.

#14    moonshadow60

moonshadow60

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 710 posts

• "There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page or just closing the book"... James Wilson

Posted 19 August 2013 - 05:19 PM

Regardless of the cause, she is still gone and it's time to let her rest in peace.  Her poor kids have to deal with this every single year, it seems.  She would not want that.

#15    Kowalski

Kowalski

• 4,102 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 06:43 PM

View PostPhaeton80, on 19 August 2013 - 03:55 PM, said:

Im convinced of it, personally.

Then again, I also believe 911 was an inside job.

Imagine that.

I also believe 9/11 was an inside job as well. But, why would the higher ups want to kill Diana? I just can't see a possible motive for it.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users