Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 2 votes

[Merged] Was Princess Diana Murdered

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#31    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:06 AM

Diana, that SAS murder claim - and why it may not be as mad as you think: Sue Reid, who's studied all the evidence, has found tantalising new clues

View: Read more

Posted Image

#32    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 38,926 posts

• "Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein

Posted 31 August 2013 - 01:56 PM

RIP Diana. It's hard to imagine it was 16 years ago today. You were a lovely lady and always will be.

Posted Image

#33    Belial

Belial

Devilish chappy.

• 4,417 posts

• dogs bark cats meow i fart go figure?

Posted 16 September 2013 - 04:12 AM

A former soldier told his wife Princess Diana was murdered by the SAS after they shone a light into her driver’s face, according to reports in the British media.

The ex-SAS sergeant, who is only referred to as Soldier N, is reported to have told his then-wife a former member of the elite squad was in charge of an assassination squad.

Princess Diana, Dodi Al Fayed and their driver Henri Paul were killed in the crash in 1997.

The extraordinary claim is reported to have happened after Soldier N had taken Prince William on an advanced driving course in 2008.

It is reported Soldier N’s ex-wife told Scotland Yard last month that her husband had revealed the secret after a conversation about the Prince’s driving course.

The couple are now separated but the conversation occurred while they were still together.

http://au.news.yahoo...er-plot-claims/

Where it states "For official use only" - gently rub a white wax candle over the area indicated.

Kick a habit - i never did like Tolkien...

#34    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,370 posts

• "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy" -- Shakespeare

Posted 16 September 2013 - 04:59 AM

That could be true. It doesn't pay to have powerful enemies. Imo Princess Diana didn't do herself any favor by getting in with the royals.

Posted Image

#35    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

a dark, sarcastic, depressing blanket of nihilism

• 25,371 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:00 AM

Surely this should be in Conspiracies and Spooky Societies, if the supposed reason was something as flimsy as He also intimated it was because the royal inner circle disapproved of Diana’s relationship with Fayed.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#36    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 16,638 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:05 PM

I think SAP killed Princess Diana (SAP being: Speed, Alcohol, Papparazzi).

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

Posted Image

#37    skookum

skookum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,562 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:57 AM

Well no SAS involvement has been found.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25411162

Will people believe it, no chance.

Posted Image

#38    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,339 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:14 PM

Why would you need the SAS its not exactly France had Scud lanuchers

Edited by The New Richard Nixon, 17 December 2013 - 01:15 PM.

#39    skookum

skookum

Psychic Spy

• 1,562 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:48 PM

View PostLilly, on 16 September 2013 - 12:05 PM, said:

I think SAP killed Princess Diana (SAP being: Speed, Alcohol, Papparazzi).

Wish we could add seat belts.  The only person who wore one didn't die in the crash.   This is a message various Governments have been drumming into us since the 70's, an inconvenient fact for the conspiracists.

Posted Image

#40    stevewinn

stevewinn

Government Agent

• 8,835 posts

• Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival

Posted 17 December 2013 - 08:22 PM

View Postskookum, on 17 December 2013 - 07:48 PM, said:

Wish we could add seat belts.  The only person who wore one didn't die in the crash.   This is a message various Governments have been drumming into us since the 70's, an inconvenient fact for the conspiracists.

but maybe he cut all the other seat belts in the car........ well we have to keep the conspiracy alive.

Posted Image

British by Birth - English by the Grace of God

#41    skookum

skookum

Psychic Spy

• 1,562 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:52 AM

View Poststevewinn, on 17 December 2013 - 08:22 PM, said:

but maybe he cut all the other seat belts in the car........ well we have to keep the conspiracy alive.

Yeah thats about right, lets just add some bits in.

The conspiracy lovers do like to forget the facts though.  No seatbelts is just one of them.  As discussed before the car appeared to be poorly maintained.  The regular driver had returned it and reported a continuing issue with the cars handling (maybe faulty shock absorbers?).  This particular evening he had also reported brake efficiency issues along with a brake warning light illuminated.

Still they took the car and drove it like a bat out of hell through Paris.  A relative of mine is a professional chauffeur who was trained at Rolls Royce school.  He is very familiar with this model of Mercedes and says himself they are a handful, particularly at speed or in slippery conditions.  He had also driven a few of them and felt the brakes were not up to standard.  He also recalls being recovered in one that was less than a year old that had a total break failure.

The car was constructed during a period of numerous quality problems with the brand.  Some say that there reputation was nearly ruined by questionable build quality being done cheaply after the purchase of Chrysler.  An owner on another forum described his brake disks as 'made out of tin foil'.

Edited by skookum, 18 December 2013 - 08:01 AM.

Posted Image

#42    Peter B

Peter B

Psychic Spy

• 1,413 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:35 AM

View PostGummug, on 16 September 2013 - 04:59 AM, said:

...Imo Princess Diana didn't do herself any favor by getting in with the royals.
IMO Princess Diana didn't do herself any favor by getting into a car without putting a seat belt on.

#43    RhiannonB77

RhiannonB77

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:17 AM

I guess I can't understand the conspiracy theories surrounding her death, b/c I don't understand why anyone wanted her dead?

#44    RhiannonB77

RhiannonB77

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:20 AM

View PostPeter B, on 18 December 2013 - 09:35 AM, said:

IMO Princess Diana didn't do herself any favor by getting into a car without putting a seat belt on.
That's very true, although there was little time for her to do so, b/c as soon as she got in the car, Dodi pulled her head down to the seat, in an attempt to shield her from the paparazzi.

#45    SecretAgentMathew

SecretAgentMathew

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 148 posts

• The public has been deceived for too long and it's time someone takes a stand. I will!

Posted 21 April 2014 - 05:44 AM

View PostKowalski, on 19 August 2013 - 06:43 PM, said:

I also believe 9/11 was an inside job as well. But, why would the higher ups want to kill Diana? I just can't see a possible motive for it.....

I agree there's not really a motive she was pretty though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users