Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who brainwashed me?

kais_1

Who brainwashed me? over the past few years I've begun to realise I've been brainwashed...in a major way, but I don't know by whom.

I have memories of me sitting in a shrinks chair going under repeat brainwashing to eliminate a name from my head, I can see the chair, I can see the shrink, a guy from Switzerland....but I cant say if this is the truth or not....all I have is random images popping into my mind from absolutely nowhere (and not from my imagination)...

I recall loads more, but again I don't know if its the truth...

someone somewhere has me under a hypnotic spell, and its about time i know who now!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kais_1

• ReaperS_ParadoX

• Overdueleaf

• Aggie

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

no offense but now your starting to seem like a troll to me

what medication or drugs have you been taking?

what medication or drugs have you been taking?

no drugs.....but ive been on clopixol for the past few years, which hasn't made a slight bit of difference...oh yeah btw the memories came before the meds

no offense but now your starting to seem like a troll to me

why? Edited by kais_1

Who knows; maybe someone has, but you need to look at the probabilities of you being an important enough person to be worth all that effort. Then, even if your answer is yes, you need to realize it doesn't matter in the long run and just get on with things.

no drugs.....but ive been on clopixol for the past few years, which hasn't made a slight bit of difference...oh yeah btw the memories came before the meds

why?

Your just starting to give off that vibe

what makes you think that the people that supposedly brainwashed you are going to jump up and admit that it was them?

what makes you think you are going to get the answer to your question on UM of all places, does it magically hold all the answers to the universe?

Perhaps it was me Kais... you know the company i roll with.. afterall you are my biggest fan

Edited by Overdueleaf

Who brainwashed me? over the past few years I've begun to realise I've been brainwashed...in a major way, but I don't know by whom.

I have memories of me sitting in a shrinks chair going under repeat brainwashing to eliminate a name from my head, I can see the chair, I can see the shrink, a guy from Switzerland....but I cant say if this is the truth or not....all I have is random images popping into my mind from absolutely nowhere (and not from my imagination)...

I recall loads more, but again I don't know if its the truth...

someone somewhere has me under a hypnotic spell, and its about time i know who now!

How do you think posting this on a public forum can help you recover your memories?

why?

kais_1 I am closing this thread, under the circumstances this thread doesn't seem like a good idea