Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 1 votes

Teens shoot jogger to death--cite boredom

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#1    MacsMom

MacsMom

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

• Random crap that no one reads anyway

Posted 20 August 2013 - 03:29 PM

http://www.ajc.com/n...n-oklaho/nZTBg/

Good grief, whatever happened to playing putt-putt golf or video games????

Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along.  Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder where those years have gone?

#2    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,276 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 03:42 PM

And not one mention of it being 3 black teens with a white victim. That would've been the first line in the report if it were reversed.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#3    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 20 August 2013 - 03:54 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 20 August 2013 - 03:42 PM, said:

And not one mention of it being 3 black teens with a white victim. That would've been the first line in the report if it were reversed.

Be careful! Some idiot liberal might call you racist!  :)

(Very true, by the way)

#4    regi

regi

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,122 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 04:02 PM

View PostMacsMom, on 20 August 2013 - 03:29 PM, said:

Good grief, whatever happened to playing putt-putt golf or video games????

It takes a criminal mind.

#5    Michelle

Michelle

Forum Divinity

• 14,540 posts

• Eleanor Roosevelt: Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Posted 20 August 2013 - 04:05 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 20 August 2013 - 03:42 PM, said:

I assumed as much when they didn't identify the killers as white. I didn't learn it for a fact until I read a heavily liberal site that said it would bring out the racists.

#6    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,276 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 04:13 PM

The Zimmerman trial brought out all the racists.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#7    WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

• When i'm right,no one remembers!
    When i'm wrong no one forgets !

Posted 20 August 2013 - 04:19 PM

damn those sick kids ! give them sentence for life ! people like that don't deserve a second chance !

#8    Jeremiah65

Jeremiah65

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,851 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

Posted 20 August 2013 - 05:20 PM

Now "we the people" will prob get to feed and shelter these animals for the rest of their lives as they are under age and probably exempt from the death penalty like the little thug who shot the baby in Georgia is.

This is sickening...and the way the media conveniently avoids stating facts...how surprising...

Posted Image

Welcome to the new legal propaganda machine.  The media tells what it wants and excludes what it wants all to steer and direct public opinion.

Somehow...mark my word...this will somehow be twisted around into a gun control issue and not an issue of education, discipline and punishment...and the race card will not be played.  As others have hinted at, had this been the other way around, it would be a "hate crime" and it would be bombarding the airwaves...

But this is completely acceptable now isn't it?

"Liberty means responsibility.  That is why most men dread it."  George Bernard Shaw
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."  Thomas Jefferson

Posted Image

#9    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 7,991 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 05:31 PM

I think politics should be left out for now

#10    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,276 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 05:33 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 20 August 2013 - 05:31 PM, said:

I think politics should be left out for now

It should be left out of all of these cases.

#11    Michelle

Michelle

Forum Divinity

• 14,540 posts

• Eleanor Roosevelt: Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Posted 20 August 2013 - 05:39 PM

View PostJeremiah65, on 20 August 2013 - 05:20 PM, said:

This is sickening...and the way the media conveniently avoids stating facts...how surprising...

Welcome to the new legal propaganda machine.  The media tells what it wants and excludes what it wants all to steer and direct public opinion.

Now, now...we wouldn't want anyone to get outraged and riot would we?

#12    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 7,991 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 05:47 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 20 August 2013 - 05:33 PM, said:

It should be left out of all of these cases.
I know, does it really make a difference if someones skin colour is different? no

#13    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,276 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:06 PM

Only to racists.

#14    redhen

redhen

Poltergeist

• 2,825 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:25 PM

Here's some more details from an Aussie paper (the victim was Australian).

From one of the mothers, ""My son is not that way. My son is a good kid.". obviously.

"former deputy prime minister Tim Fischer has urged Australian tourists to boycott the US in the wake of the shooting murder of the Melbourne baseball star."   Good idea!

From the same guy ""This is the bitter harvest and legacy of the policies of the NRA that even blocked background checks for people buying guns at gunshows." Doh! you just lost 3 points.

"The 15-year-old's mother is in jail."

"Chief Ford said yesterday the attack was not racially motivated. "It was just three clowns who got together and decided to kill,'' he said."  Hmm, I think he left something out.

"He was jogging through an area of "high dollar homes" after leaving Ms Harper's home, when he was followed and shot."

Hmm, that doesn't sound too random to me.

""I know everybody thinks there has to be a reason, but I've been in this business for 30 years and there doesn't have to be a reason with these kids"

"these kids"? What kind of kids exactly?

The unstated reason for this allegedly baffling murder? Jogging while white.

Meanwhile in Georgia, jury selection has started for the trial for the murder of a baby who was intentionally shot between the eyes in his stroller. Anyone want to bet that this trial will not be covered by the msm?

#15    redhen

redhen

Poltergeist

• 2,825 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:28 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 20 August 2013 - 05:47 PM, said:

I know, does it really make a difference if someones skin colour is different? no

Actually it does. If you look at the Dept. of Justice stats when it comes to interracial crime, the figures are totally lopsided. Whites do not rob, rape and murder Blacks, while the opposite is proven every day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users