Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

'Boston Bomber': shot by police, not suicide

boston bombings dzhokhar tsarnaev

• Please log in to reply
208 replies to this topic

#31    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,583 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:40 AM

View PostAgent0range, on 21 August 2013 - 06:21 PM, said:

They threw pressure cooker bombs out of the windows of their car at police.  The same kind used in the bombing.  So, if he was shot in the mouth while being arrested by a cop possibly fearing for his life, who cares?  The cop should have aimed 3 inches higher...

Allegedly. Or do you have conclusive proof that it was the suspect? A video showing his face? Photographs of him throwing bombs or placing backpacks? No.....? Still sure it was him?

#32    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,001 posts

• "The problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:57 AM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 22 August 2013 - 02:40 AM, said:

Allegedly. Or do you have conclusive proof that it was the suspect? A video showing his face? Photographs of him throwing bombs or placing backpacks? No.....? Still sure it was him?

Yes, 'allegedly'. No one can seriously expect that frame by frame footage exists. But, they have enough evidence to charge. For me, for now, that's good enough.

The innocent or guilty part will come out in the wash.

#33    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,001 posts

• "The problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:00 AM

View PostKowalski, on 21 August 2013 - 05:09 PM, said:

IMO, I think they were patsies....

How so?

#34    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 10,048 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:52 AM

View Postouija ouija, on 21 August 2013 - 05:58 PM, said:

Try this on for size: a kid in your neighbourhood is p****d off with you and tells his parents you are a paedophile. His mates support him and come up with stories of their own. Whilst 'taking you in for questioning' a couple of officers decide to mete out a little 'justice' of their own ...... you'd be fine with that?

Are you insane?

They were caught on CCTV.  They had a car-chase & shoot-out with cops.  The actions of innocent citizens?  I don't think so.  If someone accuses you of a crime, or you hear the the cops are looking for you, all you need to do is walk into a police station with a witness or two and talk to the desk sergeant.

Unless of course you are guilty.... or believe everything is a goddamn conspiracy.  :(

p.s. If a team of highly trained marksmen have you cornered and want you dead... you WILL be dead.  He was taken alive.

Edited by Eldorado, 22 August 2013 - 10:17 AM.

#35    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,001 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:52 PM

View PostRafterman, on 21 August 2013 - 09:21 PM, said:

When did the US commit "military aggression under fraud" against Chechnya?

Never that I am aware of.

But it has committed military aggression under fraud many times in the last decade or so.  If one considers drone attacks to be such, we still do it everyday, somewhere in the third world.

#36    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,001 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:53 PM

View PostLikely Guy, on 22 August 2013 - 02:57 AM, said:

Yes, 'allegedly'. No one can seriously expect that frame by frame footage exists. But, they have enough evidence to charge. For me, for now, that's good enough.

The innocent or guilty part will come out in the wash.

Isn't that how it worked with Star Chambers?

#37    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

Njuggle

• 9,558 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 22 August 2013 - 06:04 PM

View PostEldorado, on 22 August 2013 - 09:52 AM, said:

Are you insane?

They were caught on CCTV.  They had a car-chase & shoot-out with cops.  The actions of innocent citizens?  I don't think so.  If someone accuses you of a crime, or you hear the the cops are looking for you, all you need to do is walk into a police station with a witness or two and talk to the desk sergeant.

Unless of course you are guilty.... or believe everything is a goddamn conspiracy.  :(

p.s. If a team of highly trained marksmen have you cornered and want you dead... you WILL be dead.  He was taken alive.

Caught doing what exactly, on CCTV?

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#38    MacsMom

MacsMom

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

• Random crap that no one reads anyway

Posted 22 August 2013 - 06:43 PM

http://www.cbsnews.c...mbing-suspects/

Looks like the brothers to me.

http://www.huffingto..._n_3104885.html

http://www.aljazeera...4617259242.html

Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along.  Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder where those years have gone?

#39    Agent0range

Agent0range

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,240 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 07:01 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 21 August 2013 - 07:13 PM, said:

I've seen what wooden stakes tipped with feces can do to humans.  Shall we outlaw them?  Shall we live in fear of them?

Here's a better suggestion--let's not commit military aggression against foreign nations under fraud.  We wouldn't make nearly as many enemies that way.  Sorry for the OT.

Pressure cookers--yikes, they will bring the world to an end. :w00t:

This comment had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that you basically discredited pressure cooker bombs as a lethal and powerful weapon.  But then again, why wouldn't I expect you to dance around the subject?

#40    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

Njuggle

• 9,558 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 22 August 2013 - 07:55 PM

View PostMacsMom, on 22 August 2013 - 06:43 PM, said:

These are old videos that were discussed at length when they first appeared in the original thread. Can you say, hand on heart, that the brothers are guilty from what those videos show? The 'suspicious package' left next to the postbox isn't even a backpack!

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#41    MacsMom

MacsMom

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

• Random crap that no one reads anyway

Posted 22 August 2013 - 08:19 PM

Sorry.  You asked for CCTV video that shows the brothers.  Didn't realize you wanted new stuff.  Sorry, don't have that.

And, yeah, I can pretty much say that I believe, not just from the videos but from their actions before and after the bombing, that they are guilty.  As pointed out earlier, innocent people typically don't engage police in a shoot out.

And I wouldn't be too surprised if the guy DID try to kill himself.  Coward's way out.

Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along.  Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder where those years have gone?

#42    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 22 August 2013 - 08:31 PM

View PostLikely Guy, on 22 August 2013 - 03:00 AM, said:

How so?

Well, we know the government knew about them. They were warned by the Russian government, about the eldest son. The eldest son was on a terror watch list, yet was able to fly to Chechnya, and met with other extremists.

Link: http://www.dailymail...ers-blasts.html

Link: http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1325091

Most Americans just Google or Facebook certain things, and the Gestapo come out and raid their house, yet, the government expects us to believe they didn't know about these two? BS.

Our Government has a history of setting up people....

The FBI Goes to Disturbing Lengths to Set up Potential Terrorists
Link: http://www.businessi...or-plots-2013-3

FBI, Terrorists, and Entrapment:
Link: http://www.examiner....-and-entrapment

Terrorists Set Up By FBI?:

Is it that much of a stretch to think that's what happened in Boston??

Edited by Kowalski, 22 August 2013 - 08:43 PM.

#43    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 22 August 2013 - 08:34 PM

View PostMacsMom, on 22 August 2013 - 08:19 PM, said:

And I wouldn't be too surprised if the guy DID try to kill himself.  Coward's way out.

Kind of hard to shoot yourself without a gun...

Link: http://www.nypost.co...a58dXmgZO8cIgrK

Suspected Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was unarmed when he took shelter in dry-docked boat and surrendered to authorities, investigators said.
No gun was found in the boat where cops busted Tsarnaev, 19, following a massive manhunt that virtually shut down all of Boston on Friday.

Edited by Kowalski, 22 August 2013 - 08:34 PM.

#44    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

Njuggle

• 9,558 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:25 PM

Sorry.  You asked for CCTV video that shows the brothers.  Didn't realize you wanted new stuff.  Sorry, don't have that.

And, yeah, I can pretty much say that I believe, not just from the videos but from their actions before and after the bombing, that they are guilty.  As pointed out earlier, innocent people typically don't engage police in a shoot out.

No, I asked for CCTV videos that proved they were guilty! I think you'll find there aren't any.

Innocent people who are set up by the police might well engage in a shoot-out if they are cornered though.

#45    cgowens

cgowens

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:15 PM

To the contrary, it take's alot of courage to take your own life.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users