Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Family of autistic boy harassed by hate mail

morons numbskulls losers canada

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#1    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 11,964 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:28 PM

Woman receives hate-filled letter asking her to move or euthanize autistic son

A hate-filled letter received by a family in Canada telling them to move out of the neighborhood or euthanize their autistic son has gone viral, prompting a flood of support for the family.

The letter goes on to criticize Begley for allowing Max to play outside and says: "That noise he makes when he is outside is DREADFUL!!!!!!!!!! It scares the hell out of my normal children!!!!!!!"
The letter also tells Karla that she has a "retarded kid" and "should deal with it properly".

http://www.foxnews.c...e-autistic-son/

God, I'd love to get my hands on some of these people.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#2    MacsMom

MacsMom

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

• Random crap that no one reads anyway

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:32 PM

I just don't "get" people most of the time.  The letter writer says that they shouldn't expect "special treatment" just because they have a "retarded" son.  How is going outside on your own property "special treatment"???!!!  Inane and insane!!!!

Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along.  Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder where those years have gone?

#3    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 4,495 posts

• If not watched closely, the seed of violence can utterly consume you.

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:36 PM

POPULAR

I bet the people who write the vicious hate mail are also the very same people who diligently go to church every sunday, read their bibles and talk endlessly about what "good" christians they are.

#4    Aggie

Aggie

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:36 PM

Ignorants....there's something wrong with them.

No matter what happens....never stop believing in people.....never stop believing in love♥♥

#5    Daughter of the Nine Moons

Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 15,150 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:52 PM

Here is a local link to the story The disgusting thing I just heard on the car radio is that police are not considering this a hate crime

"You cannot pass," he said. … "I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. You cannot pass. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udûn. Go back to the Shadow! You cannot pass."

#6    GreenmansGod

GreenmansGod

Mostly Harmless

• 11,356 posts

• May the laughter ye give today return to thee 3 fold.

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:53 PM

Time to get a big dog.

"The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was is lost; for none now live who remember it."  Galadriel

#7    Dark_Grey

Dark_Grey

Baseless Opinionator

• 3,103 posts

• if (empty($universe)) {
    include 'reality.php';
    }

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:54 PM

View PostDaughter of the Nine Moons, on 20 August 2013 - 06:52 PM, said:

Here is a local link to the story The disgusting thing I just heard on the car radio is that police are not considering this a hate crime

I heard there was a court case brewing over this? Started by members of that community...just what I heard around the water cooler this morning...
Either way, I read that letter last night. I remember three suggestions for "euthanizing". Are you kidding me?!

"For God doth know that in the day ye eat [the fruit] thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil."

"The tragedy of humanity is that we have stone age instincts, medieval institutions and god-like powers."

#8    Daughter of the Nine Moons

Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 15,150 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:05 PM

Hi Dark_Grey, I heard the snippets of the same thing.

"You cannot pass," he said. … "I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. You cannot pass. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udûn. Go back to the Shadow! You cannot pass."

#9    Jeremiah65

Jeremiah65

Seeker of knowledge

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,097 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:07 PM

Human beings are becoming uncaring, insensitive, selfish and hateful monsters....terrible cruelty.

Posted Image

"Liberty means responsibility.  That is why most men dread it."  George Bernard Shaw
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."  Thomas Jefferson

Posted Image

#10    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:12 PM

I'd like to euthanize the person who wrote that vile filth....

#11    shadowsot

shadowsot

Nightstalker

• 9,139 posts

• Oops.

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:12 PM

View PostJeremiah65, on 20 August 2013 - 07:07 PM, said:

Human beings are becoming uncaring, insensitive, selfish and hateful monsters....terrible cruelty.

Posted Image
It seems the letter came from one person and sparked a outcry from the community against the leter. Sounds like a dick being a dick and people showing their supported for the family.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.
-Terry Pratchett

#12    Jeremiah65

Jeremiah65

Seeker of knowledge

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,097 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:14 PM

Just the heartlessness to tell someone to donate their useful body parts...I have never imagined someone could say that to another human being.

"Liberty means responsibility.  That is why most men dread it."  George Bernard Shaw
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."  Thomas Jefferson

Posted Image

#13    TSS

TSS

Observer

• Closed
  • 5,750 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:16 PM

I salute the parents who received this letter, not only for the job they are doing, but for how they are handling themselves in this situation. I'm not as strong as them, had I received this letter then the second I found out who sent it I would have dropped them. Period.

#14    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 11,964 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:17 PM

View PostJeremiah65, on 20 August 2013 - 07:14 PM, said:

I have never imagined someone could say that to another human being.

That's why the cowards did it in a letter.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#15    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 6,165 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:19 PM

Just like to point out that it was the boys grandmother who received the letter, not the parents.

The hateful letter was reportedly sent last week to a resident of Newcastle, Ont., just west of Toronto, who hosts her 13-year-old grandson, Max, during summer days.

If you have the balls to say something this extreme to another person, have the balls to sign your own name to the vile filth spewing forth from your hate-infested soul.

No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness. ~ Aristotle

Also tagged with morons, numbskulls, losers, canada

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users