Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Need help

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

#16    Asadora

Asadora

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:08 PM

Matt,
  I will say a prayer for you.

Also, if you are 'tired of being tormented' as you have said, then perhaps seeking help/advice on the Internet isn't a remedy.

We all are people with feelings.

"From time to time there appear on the face of the earth men of rare and consummate excellence, who dazzle us by their virtue, and whose outstanding qualities shed a stupendous light. Like those extraordinary stars of whose origins we are ignorant, and of whose fate, once they have vanished, we know even less, such men have neither forebears nor descendants: they are the whole of their race."  -- Jean de la Bruyere 1645-1696.

#17    ZOD

ZOD

Intern of the Illuminatti

• 5,159 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:44 PM

View PostAsadora, on 22 August 2013 - 11:08 PM, said:

We all are people with feelings.
...most of us.

Strange though, that Milton Bradley would sell something that caused people to be attacked by demons, you'd think that would hurt sales.

Sounds mostly like being an angry scared kid than anything

I'm sure he'll b*tch about that answer to though.

So, if you're not interested in the advice of good people, then you do whatever comes to mind

I've seen **** that'll turn you WHITE!

#18    Matt Boudreau

Matt Boudreau

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 12:30 AM

View PostSkepticalB, on 22 August 2013 - 11:44 PM, said:

...most of us.

Strange though, that Milton Bradley would sell something that caused people to be attacked by demons, you'd think that would hurt sales.

Sounds mostly like being an angry scared kid than anything

I'm sure he'll b*tch about that answer to though.

So, if you're not interested in the advice of good people, then you do whatever comes to mind

Your not good people, but ill say this. If any of you were face to face with me you wouldnt muster up the courage to say id b**** about the answer. These forums are about unexplained-mysteries not unexplained mysteries answered by "good honest people" lmao. What a joke, ill admit im a very confused guy and I do have my own medical problems that I go to proffesional individuals for. I've had help from "good honest" people who actually give a **** and not jackasses who group up together to get a bigger E-pen.

When a human comes to you with a sincere concern you don't shut them down instantly and say yeah, you need help asap and it isnt here, theres no way in the world you've tried anything else then this because I say so cuz "IM A GOOD PERSON" lmfao. You keep an open mind and after expressing sincere concern and slowly then, and only MAYBE then do you consider telling them they should go get help elsewhere. And if you can't do that then do yourself a favor and don't get involved?

Its all good though i've taken everything you great caring people have said like two grains of salt. Luckily I have found possible help through going to websites like this but I normally find the internet warriors who have the audacity of a bodybuilder in the comfort of their mothers basement with a bag of doritos.

Anywhooo have fun being on a forum where real honest people at the end of their rope come to for help with your one sided opinions and closed minds. God Bless and good luck with your lives, karma will come back your way when you need help.

Bye bye internet tough guys. You've been served.

#19    ZOD

ZOD

• 5,159 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 12:36 AM

Oh, you misunderstand, the others, they're good people, they care about what happens to you.

I have nothing for you, if you're dead tomorrow, well you're dead, if you're alive tomorrow, well you're alive.

I am not a good person.

You probably deserve whatever happens to you.

any of you were face to face with me you wouldnt muster up the courage to say id b**** about the answer.

Yeah, I probably would. worst you could do is kill me.

Edited by SkepticalB, 23 August 2013 - 12:38 AM.

#20    Leonardo

Leonardo

Awake

• 15,534 posts

• Hell is a guilty conscience

Posted 23 August 2013 - 01:08 AM

There is something uniquely ironic in being accused, in rather an aggressive manner, of being an "internet warrior" on the internet.

If I made such an accusation, I would feel quite the "internet warrior" myself.

In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back. - Charlie Brown

"It is a profound and necessary truth that the deep things in science are not found because they are useful; they are found because it was possible to find them."  - J. Robert Oppenheimer; Scientific Director; The Manhattan Project

"talking bull**** is not a victimless crime" - Marina Hyde, author.

#21    Matt Boudreau

Matt Boudreau

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 01:08 AM

View PostSkepticalB, on 23 August 2013 - 12:36 AM, said:

Oh, you misunderstand, the others, they're good people, they care about what happens to you.

I have nothing for you, if you're dead tomorrow, well you're dead, if you're alive tomorrow, well you're alive.

I am not a good person.

You probably deserve whatever happens to you.

Yeah, I probably would. worst you could do is kill me.

Nah I could do alot worst to you. Heres an idea for ya, since you seem bored with life. go to any website for example. www.howtosqueezeanorange.com and make an account. Call it "Oranges can't be squeezed" and have it! You're a great troll you future is bright in the fine art of ignorance.

#22    Matt Boudreau

Matt Boudreau

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 01:10 AM

View PostLeonardo, on 23 August 2013 - 01:08 AM, said:

There is something uniquely ironic in being accused, in rather an aggressive manner, of being an "internet warrior" on the internet.

If I made such an accusation, I would feel quite the "internet warrior" myself.

Another wolf to join the "wolf pack"

#23    ZOD

ZOD

• 5,159 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 01:16 AM

View PostMatt Boudreau, on 23 August 2013 - 01:08 AM, said:

Nah I could do alot worst to you. Heres an idea for ya, since you seem bored with life. go to any website for example. www.howtosqueezeanorange.com and make an account. Call it "Oranges can't be squeezed" and have it! You're a great troll you future is bright in the fine art of ignorance.

Posting on an urban legends site is my preferred way to go about wasting my time.

Threatening people online however seems to be yours.

My boredom has a reason.  You're just an angry kid stomping his foot.

*edit*

Ohhhh, dang it, just realized what you're doing.  Not my taste, but you do you, man. Good work thus far

Edited by SkepticalB, 23 August 2013 - 01:20 AM.

#24    Leonardo

Leonardo

Awake

• 15,534 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 01:22 AM

View PostMatt Boudreau, on 23 August 2013 - 01:10 AM, said:

Another wolf to join the "wolf pack"

I have no idea what you are talking about, but I find your reaction to those here quite amusing - and you can accuse me of condescension regarding that if you will. I suppose it would be fair.

You come here and, after such a brief time, presume to know enough about the people here to know none of us are "good people", and none of us can offer any meaningful help. I understand if you are uncomfortable, or afraid - in your situation, and going through what you are going through, I would likely feel the same. What I would not do the same, however, is react how you have done. Because it is simply rude.

Now, rudeness can be forgiven and everything can start afresh with a new and respectful approach to having a discussion, but you are going to have to offer an olive branch by way of apology to those you've offended here though your aggressive attacks on their character. Bear in mind, the administrators of this site will also deal unfavourably with anyone here who makes such attacks on you, and the general population will also express their disapproval towards those miscreants.

So, are we going to be able to continue in a more reasonable manner, or are you going to allow this opportunity to escape you?

"It is a profound and necessary truth that the deep things in science are not found because they are useful; they are found because it was possible to find them."  - J. Robert Oppenheimer; Scientific Director; The Manhattan Project

#25    Matt Boudreau

Matt Boudreau

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 02:43 AM

View PostLeonardo, on 23 August 2013 - 01:22 AM, said:

I have no idea what you are talking about, but I find your reaction to those here quite amusing - and you can accuse me of condescension regarding that if you will. I suppose it would be fair.

You come here and, after such a brief time, presume to know enough about the people here to know none of us are "good people", and none of us can offer any meaningful help. I understand if you are uncomfortable, or afraid - in your situation, and going through what you are going through, I would likely feel the same. What I would not do the same, however, is react how you have done. Because it is simply rude.

Now, rudeness can be forgiven and everything can start afresh with a new and respectful approach to having a discussion, but you are going to have to offer an olive branch by way of apology to those you've offended here though your aggressive attacks on their character. Bear in mind, the administrators of this site will also deal unfavourably with anyone here who makes such attacks on you, and the general population will also express their disapproval towards those miscreants.

So, are we going to be able to continue in a more reasonable manner, or are you going to allow this opportunity to escape you?

Ive found people who reached out to me who we're understanding from the get go. First impressions are very important to some. If you go to the start of this you'll notice I got defensive as soon as I saw where this topic was gonna go. The first few replies I had set the air for the rest of this topic so unfortunaly no. I won't be continuing with anybody else then the people who've reached out with understanding for where I was coming from. Thanks tho, too little too late.

#26    Leonardo

Leonardo

Awake

• 15,534 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 08:26 AM

View PostMatt Boudreau, on 23 August 2013 - 02:43 AM, said:

First impressions are very important to some.

"First impressions" are simply a value judgement equivalent of tunnel vision. I'm sorry for the attitude you display and wish you all the best in looking to work through whatever it is that is troubling you.

#27    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,063 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 23 August 2013 - 08:39 AM

As the OP has decided not to continue with this discussion I'll go ahead and close the topic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users