Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Joe Rogan is awesome

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:33 AM

Okay guys so i am watching tonight's new episode on Joe Rogan Questions Everything, and i have to say he is freakin awesome at what he does. I love how he stared down Bill Birnes and told him straight up "Stories Suck". I noticed Bill Birnes one eyes twitched so badly i started cracking up laughing. Now i have to say other than Alien implants no one really gave him any hard evidence. For those of you who watched the episode how do you guys feel about him or the people who he interviewed?

#2    Codemonger

Codemonger

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 140 posts

• "I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people" - Isaac Newton

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:41 AM

I was just checking his show out on you tube and it looks pretty good. Have you seen any other episodes ?

#3    krypter3

krypter3

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 414 posts

• “My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places.” A.A Milne

Posted 22 August 2013 - 04:10 AM

Joe Rogan is a self absorbed modern day hippie.  I love podcasts and tried listening to his, but I just couldn't do it.  Great MMA broadcaster though.

#4    Scheming B

Scheming B

Adapt to Survive

• 4,234 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:38 AM

Ill agree him being billed as a "philosopher" is like calling my college roommate dwight a philosopher.....a joint and a bag of funyons do not a philosopher make.

However, i do like him on this show, and his willingness to just tell people their evidence is BS

Peace does nothing to test strength

#5    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,520 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:42 PM

Iv watched all of the episodes so far and he's never gotten a definitive answer about any of the subjects he was looking in.

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#6    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,043 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:56 PM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 22 August 2013 - 05:42 PM, said:

Iv watched all of the episodes so far and he's never gotten a definitive answer about any of the subjects he was looking in.

I expected that. It's an entertaining show though.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#7    Astral Hillbilly

Astral Hillbilly

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 131 posts

• Pain is inevitable....Suffering is optional !

Posted 22 August 2013 - 06:27 PM

He asks the questions we would ask if we were there. He's like most of us. He wants to believe in some of this stuff, but he wants real evidence. I like his show.

#8    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,520 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 22 August 2013 - 07:34 PM

I like the show to its pretty funny, and like already  has been pointed out he asks the questions most of us would ask

Edited by R4z3rsPar4d0x, 22 August 2013 - 07:35 PM.

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#9    bocaratonnoles1

bocaratonnoles1

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

• There's Booze in the Blender, and soon it will render a frozen concoction that helps me hange on

Posted 22 August 2013 - 08:21 PM

Agree with most on this thread!  Good show. Sometimes i wish these shows would go two hours.  An hour sometimes seems to cram too much stuff in.

#10    Labobio

Labobio

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 01:25 AM

I agree..2 hours would be better...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users