Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

The Breaking Bad thread

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#1    preacherman76

preacherman76

Seeker

• 11,108 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:25 PM

I gotta say I love this show. I caught it on netflix about a year and a half ago, so I was able to watch like 3 and a half seasons without having to wait for the next episode. Anyone else a die hard Breaking Bad fan?

Edited by preacherman76, 22 August 2013 - 03:25 PM.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#2    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,649 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:28 PM

Best show ever. I missed last week's show but luckily they'll play it again before the new episode Sunday night.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#3    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,188 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:47 PM

I've been watching through it on Netflix, just reached the beginning of season five.

One of the best shows I've seen in years.

#4    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,649 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:50 PM

View PostSaru, on 22 August 2013 - 03:47 PM, said:

I've been watching through it on Netflix, just reached the beginning of season five.

One of the best shows I've seen in years.

Wow, you are in for a treat.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#5    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 23 August 2013 - 01:10 PM

Best TV series ever..... loved every episode.

To bad there are only 6 left.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#6    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 24 August 2013 - 03:00 AM

Iv seen ever season and and have all the past seasons on DVD its a great show, the tension and drama are excellent not to mention the story is straight genius

Edited by R4z3rsPar4d0x, 24 August 2013 - 03:01 AM.

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#7    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,758 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 24 August 2013 - 10:37 AM

It doesnt get much better than Breaking Bad. I just hope that they can wrap it up in a way that doesnt leaves us all disappointed.

Jesse seems to have some serious issues these days. :unsure2:

Posted Image

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#8    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 24 August 2013 - 12:38 PM

I heard an interesting theory about the outcome of season 5.

Might contain a small spoiler. Below if anyone is interested.

Spoiler

Edited by DKO, 24 August 2013 - 12:40 PM.

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#9    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 12:59 PM

SPOILER ALERT!!!! <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_<

Havent started with the last season yet :angry: ..... but isnt Jesse always "confused." :lol:

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#10    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 24 August 2013 - 01:38 PM

I also have to add that I think Bryan Cranston is a very talented actor. Especially when I picture the characters of Walt and Malcolm's dad.

Posted Image

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#11    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 02:57 PM

Posted Image

Love this guy. :clap:

#12    preacherman76

preacherman76

Seeker

• 11,108 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 12:35 PM

Well it looks like Jesse finnaly went off the deep end.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#13    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,649 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 06:02 PM

View PostDBunker, on 24 August 2013 - 12:59 PM, said:

Havent started with the last season yet :angry: ..... but isnt Jesse always "confused." :lol:

You have no idea what you haven't seen.

#14    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 08:34 PM

Spoiler alert ***************************

How did Jesse find out that it was Walt who poisoned the kid Jesse knew....., just by looking at the cigarett package in the last episode???

#15    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,649 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:53 PM

View PostDBunker, on 26 August 2013 - 08:34 PM, said:

Spoiler alert ***************************

How did Jesse find out that it was Walt who poisoned the kid Jesse knew....., just by looking at the cigarett package in the last episode???

This will help. Don't click if you haven't seen it! By the way, that restaurant they were in makes the best green chili burritos ever! I may go there tonight for dinner.

http://www.tv.com/sh...y-137727651543/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users