Glowing leaf experiment
The Germination Intention Experiments
In a replication study, however, they’d (plants) showed enhanced growth, as well as health (Journal of Parapsychology, 2003:67: 279-98)
A number of fascinating results emerged. Firstly, the experiment
showed that the intention had a robust effect.
As an overall average, the seeds sent intention grew 56 mm,
compared with 48 mm for the non-targeted seeds. This means that
seeds sent intention, on average, were 8 mm (about a third of an
inch) higher than the controls. In contrast, the seeds run in the
control Intention Experiments only varied by 2 mm.
The First Korotkov Water Experiment – November 30, 2007
The Roy Water Experiment: April 26, 2008
The Water Germination Experiments
The Lake Biwa Intention Experiment
March 22, 2010
The Clean Water Experiment
June 13, 2009
The 9/11 Peace Intention Experiment
September 11-18, 2011
Furthermore, despite the suicide bombing in December, enemy-initiated attacks across the
whole of Afghanistan for the whole of 2011 are 9 per cent lower than they were in 2010.
So, in summary:
• Civilian casualties dropped to an average of 37 per cent after our September intention
• Attacks with explosive devices dropped 16 per cent after our intention, compared to
the average attack rate for the two plus years before
• Overall enemy attacks dropped 12 per cent from October-December 2011, compared
to levels in 2010
• Attacks in the Southwest dropped overall by 29 per cent over the year before and
drastically dropped by 790 per cent in September
• Attacks across the whole of Afghanistan for the whole of 2011 were 9 per cent lower
than they were in 2010.
Big Bad Voodoo
Edited by Big Bad Voodoo, 23 August 2013 - 01:56 PM.