Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 5 votes

Paying Interest on a Loan that Never Existed

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#1    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 03:51 PM

I think the government are gonna need to scare more people into getting vaccinations, PEOPLE ARE BECOMING AWARE OF THE SCAM.

#2    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,824 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 23 August 2013 - 04:01 PM

Are you capable of logical thought? It's just that what you said had NOTHING to do with the video

#3    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 04:11 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 23 August 2013 - 04:01 PM, said:

Are you capable of logical thought? It's just that what you said had NOTHING to do with the video

That and that every thread starts off with a video an no explanation.

Edited by RaptorBites, 23 August 2013 - 04:12 PM.

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#4    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 06:33 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 23 August 2013 - 04:01 PM, said:

To much logic, YOU WILL TURN INTO A ROBOT. :w00t:

Shame you can't expand your mind and connect dots.   BBC1 news must be your favourite logical input. :whistle:

Edited by david icke is right, 23 August 2013 - 06:33 PM.

#5    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 07:27 PM

View Postdavid icke is right, on 23 August 2013 - 06:33 PM, said:

To much logic, YOU WILL TURN INTO A ROBOT. :w00t:

Shame you can't expand your mind and connect dots.   BBC1 news must be your favourite logical input. :whistle:

Which is the ultimate problem you have based on the number of threads you have created.

Events and objects are just that and does not have to be naturally attached.  What you have done is taken a narrative of an event and tried to add your own personal significance to it as a means to "connect the dots" to other events.  
Much like the directors of zietgiest video have done.

It is the same theorem numerologists use to add a narrative to the significance of certain numbers.

Weierstrass Approximation Theorem can be used to define such a phenomenon as "connecting the dots".  The theorem essentially states that you can back-fit an infinite amount stories to fit a narrative you are attempting to achieve.

It is actually funny watching you flounder around amidst all your silly ramblings, Icke woo, and Gish gallops.

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#6    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 08:21 PM

View PostRaptorBites, on 23 August 2013 - 07:27 PM, said:

Which is the ultimate problem you have based on the number of threads you have created.

Events and objects are just that and does not have to be naturally attached.  What you have done is taken a narrative of an event and tried to add your own personal significance to it as a means to "connect the dots" to other events.  
Much like the directors of zietgiest video have done.

It is the same theorem numerologists use to add a narrative to the significance of certain numbers.

Weierstrass Approximation Theorem can be used to define such a phenomenon as "connecting the dots".  The theorem essentially states that you can back-fit an infinite amount stories to fit a narrative you are attempting to achieve.

It is actually funny watching you flounder around amidst all your silly ramblings, Icke woo, and Gish gallops.

As long as I am entertaining you then where is the harm :su

#7    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,718 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 10:48 PM

View Postdavid icke is right, on 23 August 2013 - 08:21 PM, said:

As long as I am entertaining you then where is the harm :su
The harm comes from the dangerous, scientifically illiterate and downright stupid ideas you're peddling.

#8    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,680 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 11:51 AM

Man this place is starting to suck. If you cant see how the title is relevent, then you either didnt really watch it, or you are an idiot. Or you just hate the thread maker so bad you are just quick to the draw after probably watching one minute of the video.Seems like every section of these boards are just full of people who have no actual interest in talking about what that particular section/thread is suppose to be about. You only want to attack the people who are posting it. Get a life folks. If you have no interest in the subject, then why are you here? And its litteraly in every section.

Edit to add- For people who want to Bi**h that they think the title isnt relevent to the thread, talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Not one of you made a single comment regarding the actual content of the video at all, other then to attack the poster.

I mean seriously hats, you are in a conspiracy section of a message board. Talking about such things isnt "dangerous", or "stupid" at all. Many far more intelligent folks then you or I find lots of these topics very interesting. You, and your cronies are only interested in hurting people who dont think like you. Whats more "dangerous", talking about conspiracies, or demanding everyone thinks like you, to the point of hurling insults? I wish the mods would clean up the messes folks like you have created here. Cause personaly I have no interest in reading thread after thread where all you do is try and bully and put people down. And Im not saying you have to agree with the poster. But at least try and stay on topic

Edited by preacherman76, 24 August 2013 - 12:07 PM.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#9    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 24 August 2013 - 12:47 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 24 August 2013 - 11:51 AM, said:

Man this place is starting to suck. If you cant see how the title is relevent, then you either didnt really watch it, or you are an idiot. Or you just hate the thread maker so bad you are just quick to the draw after probably watching one minute of the video.Seems like every section of these boards are just full of people who have no actual interest in talking about what that particular section/thread is suppose to be about. You only want to attack the people who are posting it. Get a life folks. If you have no interest in the subject, then why are you here? And its litteraly in every section.

Edit to add- For people who want to Bi**h that they think the title isnt relevent to the thread, talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Not one of you made a single comment regarding the actual content of the video at all, other then to attack the poster.

I mean seriously hats, you are in a conspiracy section of a message board. Talking about such things isnt "dangerous", or "stupid" at all. Many far more intelligent folks then you or I find lots of these topics very interesting. You, and your cronies are only interested in hurting people who dont think like you. Whats more "dangerous", talking about conspiracies, or demanding everyone thinks like you, to the point of hurling insults? I wish the mods would clean up the messes folks like you have created here. Cause personaly I have no interest in reading thread after thread where all you do is try and bully and put people down. And Im not saying you have to agree with the poster. But at least try and stay on topic

The video is actually pretty interesting. But, it seems some people like to just hurl insults at people....Oh well. Guess it makes them feel better. I just try to ignore it.

#10    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,824 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 24 August 2013 - 12:58 PM

Man this place is starting to suck. If you cant see how the title is relevent, then you either didnt really watch it, or you are an idiot.
Who is talking about the title? Only an idiot would lack the comprehension skills to read what the OP said.

#11    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 05:08 PM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 23 August 2013 - 10:48 PM, said:

The harm comes from the dangerous, scientifically illiterate and downright stupid ideas you're peddling.

Just like the mad dangerous ideas the elite like rothschilds are spreading, LET'S CREATE MONEY AND MAKE IT REAL FOR PEOPLE.   now that is utterly insane than pointing it out, but pointing it out makes me insane??????????/ :whistle:

#12    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,718 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 11:48 PM

View Postdavid icke is right, on 24 August 2013 - 05:08 PM, said:

Just like the mad dangerous ideas the elite like rothschilds are spreading, LET'S CREATE MONEY AND MAKE IT REAL FOR PEOPLE.   now that is utterly insane than pointing it out, but pointing it out makes me insane??????????/ :whistle:
Yes, yes it does.

#13    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,102 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 12:26 AM

Deleted tirade.

Watch out people. The internet police are on patrol.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#14    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,718 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:00 AM

I have cronies!
Awesome.

#15    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,054 posts

• "The problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Posted 26 August 2013 - 05:03 AM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 25 August 2013 - 10:00 AM, said:

I have cronies!
Awesome.

You used to have 'connivers' and in 500 more posts you'll have 'cohorts'. In another 500 you'll have a 'posse'.

Only then you will be 'cool'. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users