Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 5 votes

Paying Interest on a Loan that Never Existed

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#16    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 05:00 PM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 24 August 2013 - 11:48 PM, said:

Yes, yes it does.

You must be a scientific mind.  I CAN ONLY SEE WHAT MY EYES CAN SEE.

#17    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 13,040 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 08:51 PM

again, you try and insult me anf you fail spectauclarly.
if you're an example of what a "free and right thinking" individual is, says and does I'm glad to have a scientific mind.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#18    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Poltergeist

• 2,208 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 09:15 PM

View Postdavid icke is right, on 26 August 2013 - 05:00 PM, said:

You must be a scientific mind.  I CAN ONLY SEE WHAT MY EYES CAN SEE.

Using your own personal view:

Barring all scientific evidence that the moon is a large body circling the earth, to your eyes it is the size of a coin in the night sky.

Therefore, using your reasoning, it must only be the size of a coin.

All jokes aside, using the reasoning "I CAN ONLY SEE WHAT MY EYES CAN SEE" is really idiotic in terms of understanding the world we live in.

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#19    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 09:55 PM

View PostRaptorBites, on 27 August 2013 - 09:15 PM, said:

Using your own personal view:

Barring all scientific evidence that the moon is a large body circling the earth, to your eyes it is the size of a coin in the night sky.

Therefore, using your reasoning, it must only be the size of a coin.

All jokes aside, using the reasoning "I CAN ONLY SEE WHAT MY EYES CAN SEE" is really idiotic in terms of understanding the world we live in.

Nope it is a spacecraft that arrived here that turned the planet over north to south south to north kinda thing.   It is hollow after all and reported that it is being used by saturn to keep our DNA in the lowest form of ignornace.  

:unsure2:

#20    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 13,040 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:05 PM

hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
Only I will remain.

#21    Dark_Grey

Dark_Grey

Poltergeist

• 2,141 posts

• if (empty($universe)) {
    include 'reality.php';
    }

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:07 PM

This has to be a troll account. I mean, c'mon: "david icke is right"?

Almost seems a little too obvious. Even the account name guarantees replies.

"Don't let your dreams be dreams"

- Shia LaBeouf

#22    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 6,746 posts

• I might have been born yesterday
    but, I stayed up all night.

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:24 AM

View Postdavid icke is right, on 27 August 2013 - 09:55 PM, said:

Nope it is a spacecraft that arrived here that turned the planet over north to south south to north kinda thing.   It is hollow after all and reported that it is being used by saturn to keep our DNA in the lowest form of ignornace.  

:unsure2:

I'm going to wait here until you edit that statement or clarify it by another that makes some sort of sense.

If not, you're not even trying to discuss or debate. I'll conclude that you are a troll.

#23    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:14 PM

View PostLikely Guy, on 28 August 2013 - 01:24 AM, said:

I'm going to wait here until you edit that statement or clarify it by another that makes some sort of sense.

If not, you're not even trying to discuss or debate. I'll conclude that you are a troll.

Just throwing it out there :w00t:

how can you discuss something that breaks you're sense of reality?   Just because you can't understand something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.   I know we love to be on the same level when speaking with someone, I can't communicate with a closed skeptical scientific small minded individual such as yourself. :tu:

Consciousness is rising above all the small minds, seeing things from a higher grander conciousness is amazing, come try it. :tsu:

If you really think money is real and you got loads, enjoy it it's one of the biggest cons on the planet.  The manipulators have managed to fool the most cleverest and is genius at what it does.   :su

#24    david icke is right

david icke is right

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:42 PM

View PostDark_Grey, on 27 August 2013 - 10:07 PM, said:

This has to be a troll account. I mean, c'mon: "david icke is right"?

Almost seems a little too obvious. Even the account name guarantees replies.

I am not a troll just someone who has broken the spell of the human trance machine installed into the human race.  Been long and hard but broke it i did and now I am free to see how the manipulators can control the world.  David icke who everyone thought was a nutter is actually correct in what he brings with his information.
I know it must be difficult to accept someone else's point of view on the world but even science is catching up to what david icke said was coming over 20 years ago.

#25    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Poltergeist

• 2,208 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:51 PM

View Postdavid icke is right, on 29 August 2013 - 06:42 PM, said:

I am not a troll just someone who has broken the spell of the human trance machine installed into the human race.  Been long and hard but broke it i did and now I am free to see how the manipulators can control the world.  David icke who everyone thought was a nutter is actually correct in what he brings with his information.
I know it must be difficult to accept someone else's point of view on the world but even science is catching up to what david icke said was coming over 20 years ago.

No...just no.

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#26    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 8,636 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 29 August 2013 - 08:18 PM

but even science is catching up to what david icke said was coming over 20 years ago.
Lizards, shell suits and paying interest on loans which never existed? Not sure I am following this right?

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#27    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Poltergeist

• 2,208 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 09:56 PM

View Postdavid icke is right, on 29 August 2013 - 05:14 PM, said:

Just throwing it out there :w00t:

how can you discuss something that breaks you're sense of reality?   Just because you can't understand something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.   I know we love to be on the same level when speaking with someone, I can't communicate with a closed skeptical scientific small minded individual such as yourself. :tu:

Consciousness is rising above all the small minds, seeing things from a higher grander conciousness is amazing, come try it. :tsu:

If you really think money is real and you got loads, enjoy it it's one of the biggest cons on the planet.  The manipulators have managed to fool the most cleverest and is genius at what it does.   :su

Of all the people that carelessly use your instead of you're, you have been the first that have mistaken the exact opposite.

In response to the other nonsense in your post, the real reason why nobody can have any sort of rational discussion with you is simple.  Can't fix stupid.

#28    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 13,040 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:33 PM

how can you discuss something that breaks your sense of reality?
It's called having an imagination, which is the exact opposite of buying any old drivel that's sold to you.

Only I will remain.

#29    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 6,746 posts

• I might have been born yesterday
    but, I stayed up all night.

Posted 30 August 2013 - 01:31 AM

...If you really think money is real and you got loads, enjoy it it's one of the biggest cons on the planet.  The manipulators have managed to fool the most cleverest and is genius at what it does.   :su

So, you live a completely non-monetary existence?

If that were true it would still be funny because David Icke doesn't.

Edited by Likely Guy, 30 August 2013 - 01:36 AM.

#30    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,842 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 30 August 2013 - 09:38 AM

You're no longer confined by intelligence, logic or making sense. Insanity has freed you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users