Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

son blames father for the black dalia slaying

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    Antilles

Antilles

NCC-1701

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:09 AM

View PostDuncansmom, on 28 August 2013 - 03:34 PM, said:

Well if you would discount all observations or statements by anyone who has any drugs in their background it would mean that you wouldn't have to listen to about 80% of the population of Hollywood/LA during that time.

There was nothing in her statements that was over dramatic or self aggrandizing.  She said she felt sorry for her friend because of her father and the home she had to live in.  Sounds pretty level headed to me considering the situation.

This man was evil and the worst of "Daddy Dearest"  with enough connections to get himself out of the molestation charges that were later filed against him.

My only purpose in bringing her comments forward was to say in defense of Steve Hodel, that these kids lived a pretty horrific home life with a father that was a monster. Killer of the Dahlia or not, still a monster and I hope Steve makes every dollar he can off of what they went through.

Like I said. Money, money, money.

#17    Vincennes

Vincennes

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,405 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 03:31 PM

I guess the saying that's what does make the world go around is always true  :su

However, since I am now really more than halfway through this first book, I am amazed no lawsuit filed by Angelica Huston or the Huston family for libel against John ?????? Maybe, just maybe, because she didn't want to waste any of her money in vindicating her father's "good" name ?????   Perhaps it would have been a waste because what Hodel is saying is true !  :whistle:
If that is, in fact, the case, then Hodel would have been very wrong in not telling this story and what he found.

Edited by Duncansmom, 29 August 2013 - 03:34 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users