Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

hi :)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    kalanky

kalanky

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 12:50 AM

may i have a reading of the exciting or bright things you see for me in life? :) my name is kailin and i'm 20 :)

Attached Files

#2    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 9,247 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 12:55 AM

Hi, Kalanky!  I don't do readings but I do do welcomes.  Welcome to the forums! :)

#3    shephardess

shephardess

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 11:39 PM

Hi, Kalanky, I haven't seen much reading going on here. Welcome to the forum!

Edited by shephardess, 24 August 2013 - 11:40 PM.

#4    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,875 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 11:30 AM

a cat, a tap flowing water out one min then nothing, cat is playing with what looks like tinsel, xmas time? and the number 9.

A lady coming forward, dark hair chin length, slightly longer than chin length hair, very smiley loving lady, lovely energy. She says "send her love" and "I'm coming to get you" in a humorous loving tone.

someone comes in and says "the transplant is done". then "I'm waking up to be me again"

I'm told to tell you, "follow your heart" and shown a violet flower.

Then I'm told 'she saw a UFO once', I'm told you will know who it applies to because it is very specific.

And something else, about being terrified of spiders.

Lastly do you have a farm connection or is that something you want to do, farming or supplies or something in that line of work. I'm being told remember your options, maybe it was a childhood dream but it is being brought up as something big.

Thanks for letting me connect, I am working with a new guide after a long rest from readings and still finding my feet with how this one works... your feedback would be appreciated :)

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#5    Aggie

Aggie

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 12:29 PM

View Postkalanky, on 24 August 2013 - 12:50 AM, said:

may i have a reading of the exciting or bright things you see for me in life? :) my name is kailin and i'm 20 :)

Welcome, Kailin....my name is Karina.

I don't do readings but a young girl with such cute face can only have a blessed future....trust me.
:yes:

No matter what happens....never stop believing in people.....never stop believing in love♥♥

#6    didymusclairvoyant

didymusclairvoyant

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 126 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 05:57 AM

Likes to have everything there, pausing without reflecting, moderation, worrying, being accountable, a deeper meaning. Losing your moral compass, putting a plan into action - resulting to a resolution. Ego defenses, self-absorbing, feeling carefree, sympathetic response. Doing the unexpected, seeking guidance. Asserting your will

• 4a. Advertising: Do not use your signature or profile to promote commercial products, services or web sites.
  • 4b. Image Size: Signatures should be no larger than 500x150 pixels. Images used in signatures or avatars should not exceed 100k.
  • 4c. Distracting images: Please avoid the use of flashing or overly distracting animated signature or avatar images.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users