Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

My Orb Pic's (Halo)

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1    Halo_Jones

Halo_Jones

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,067 posts

• Thanks to Universal Absurdity and The Barman for my new Groovy Dynamite Diva.....See UA & thebarman's Animated Avatar Workshop

Posted 21 February 2003 - 05:31 PM

Had a really strange experience. It all started yesterday afternoon when I received a phone call from my Mother inlaw (Dot), her youngest brother (Bill) had turned up on her doorstep after nearly 20 years of no contact (Dot moved to Devon from Manchester to get away from her Very dominering Mother). To cut this short we all had a bit of a family reunion. We were told that Dots Father had died a few years ago but the Old battle axe (her mother) was still alive, Dots grandmother had also died recently, Dot told Bill that her husband, John, had also died 6 years ago.
I decided to take a few photo's and it wasn't till this morning when I printed them off that I saw the Orbs, there's one above Dots head (she's sat at the end with the pink jumper on) also one on Bills lap (he's the 3rd on the left) and several above everyones heads. On the other photo there's a big orb on Dots lap an again the rest are above. the 3rd photo has no orbs in, as do the rest.
I'v never had anything like this happen on any other photo's I'v taken, with this camera.
I'v had to put them Here
So go an have a look and let me know what you think. If you click on the pic they come up large, on the close up photo all I did was enlarge the best orbs from each pic and paste them together so you can see them at the same time.
Well I'm quite excited by the pics and as I'v allways been a bit of a sceptic when it comes to Orbs it came as a bit of a shock to actually get a photo of some myself.

Oh the 2 little cherubs are my children Isaac & Isobel they're sat on their Daddies lap. wub.gif                                                  

#2    SpaceyKC

SpaceyKC

Government Agent

• 3,349 posts

• Thank you TO

Posted 21 February 2003 - 05:58 PM

Halo,  a very attractive group you have
          there,  and yes,  those orbs are amazing!
          With so many,  I wonder if each person
           doesn't have more than one 'spirit' that
          likes to be around them?   smile.gif                                                  

#3    Kira

Kira

Government Agent

• 4,183 posts

• Sexiest,
    Prettiest,
    Bloodthirstiest,
    Elf Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Thanks TO xx

Posted 21 February 2003 - 06:02 PM

Ahhh they are adorable..... the kids that is biggrin.gif

ohmy.gif But Blimey Halo those are good shots of orbs smile.gif                                                  

We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.

#4    Halo_Jones

Halo_Jones

Psychic Spy

• 2,067 posts

• Thanks to Universal Absurdity and The Barman for my new Groovy Dynamite Diva.....See UA & thebarman's Animated Avatar Workshop

Posted 21 February 2003 - 06:08 PM

Thank you both for looking I'm still amazed at the size & quality of the orbs.
The room was very emotionally charged at the time so that may of been why there are so many.                                                  

#5    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,906 posts

Posted 21 February 2003 - 07:51 PM

i posted a thread a while ago that had a suppoesed picture of someones soul leaving the body as three distinct orbs, these three then merged to become one, my guess would be that the soul can then split back up again into the three parts at will.

If that is the case then that explains what could be happening in the pics.                                                  

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
David Gemmell

#6    HD

HD

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 21 February 2003 - 08:34 PM

Great pics of orbs halo                                                  

"You have to learn to love yourself after all you are the only
person you are guaranteed to be with for the rest of your life.."

#7    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 22 February 2003 - 08:43 AM

As a Mum I gotta say your Kids are cuties Halo ..

I've never been one for Orb's but those photo's are very interesting .

#8    wolfsinger

wolfsinger

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 26 February 2003 - 01:07 AM

GREAT PICS, HALO!!!!! I have never really seen orbs that clearly.... that happened 2 me once!!!! I have a picture of my dog and in the top left corner (when I got it back) there was one of those 'thread' things, and it was also a big shock 2 me..... but it might just be a trick of the light...  cool.gif  cool.gif  dry.gif

(I'll post the picture when I can, but It might be a while... sorry.... ) sad.gif                                                  

I've been everywhere and still Im standing tall, I've seen a million faces and I've ROCKED 'EM ALL!!

#9    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• 1,303 posts

Posted 26 February 2003 - 02:20 AM

Umm, I have to agree the kids are adorable!  I have to say this, since no one has yet, and this is applicable on several current threads going around.  Here goes.

Pictures are NOT credible when using a digital camera.  There are too many things that could show up in the picture that CANNOT be verified due to the lack of having negatives.  This is only important when trying to capture ghostly phenomenom.  Now, if you were to use a GOOD digital to catch something flying by that is metallic, then you stand a better chance of gaining some attention, only then your character is called into question.  Sorry, but even though this day and age has definate perks, the down side is that old technology is sometimes best.

Reese                                                  

UA & Barman's Animated Avatar wish list, for the imaginative yet simple minded....  !!!

When one door closes another door opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us." - Alexander Graham Bell

Some of the most beautiful works of art, are often not work at all...

#10    MostlyGhostly

MostlyGhostly

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 26 February 2003 - 09:57 PM

especially since when I posted orb photos everyone called me a fraud.                                                  

ParaPortal - A collection of the BEST ghost photos I have ever taken.

#11    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• 1,303 posts

Posted 26 February 2003 - 10:05 PM

It is not that you are a fraud, it is just that with so many loopholes, you have to sort of make it a solid case.. I would rather be questioned, than blindly believed.

Reese                                                  

UA & Barman's Animated Avatar wish list, for the imaginative yet simple minded....  !!!

When one door closes another door opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us." - Alexander Graham Bell

#12    MostlyGhostly

MostlyGhostly

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 28 February 2003 - 12:58 PM

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...=ST&f=10&t=1861

And I quote:

DShwartz referring to me:
"it must feel good to belittle your critics because it gets so hot in that kitchen where you cook up your fake ghost photos"

"i would rather maintain my integrity than be called a fraud. apparently that doesnt bother you, so i am assuming you are a fraud."

Such a nice greeting.                                                  

ParaPortal - A collection of the BEST ghost photos I have ever taken.

#13    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• 1,303 posts

Posted 28 February 2003 - 05:16 PM

Ok Mostly,

The biggest thing that you need to understand is that Digital cameras are not the sort that you take to photograph ghostly presences.  It causes orbs.  I go out on ghost hunts, and I always use regular old fashioned cameras.  Even the video cameras are old.  You have the luzury of comparing negative to picture.  It is crucial that you do that, everytime.  Especially when you want to show pictures to people that question everything to begin with.  You should know that.  

Saruman would have to use his magic on this, but I took the picture that I sent in to Rogues gallery the other day, with a digital, and you can clearly see, before it was doctored to fit, that there are orbs against the wall in the background of each of the two pictures that I sent him.  If he can post them here for example that is fine, but the orbs showed in each picture.  I am not willing to believe that I have orbs around me constantly.  In pictures that I use my regular camera, there are none, in the same location.  SO, that is a perfect example of orbs, where there are no ghostly presence.

Reese   wub.gif                                                  

#14    Halo_Jones

Halo_Jones

Psychic Spy

• 2,067 posts

Posted 05 March 2003 - 06:08 PM

Reese2
How do you know that the orbs arn't real? I'v taken hundres of pics with that camera and never had anything like that show up before. I was really excited when I saw them and double checked the pics over and over again before I sent them to Saruman to look at, only then when he suggested I should post them, I did.
The quality of the pics was lost when Saruman resized them so I put them on a web page so people could look at the Original pics and examine them for themselves.
Just because this type of phenomenom shows up more on digital cameras doesn't make them any less credible, it could be that they are more in tune with the atmosphere, if you don't belive, then fine, everyones entitled to their own opinions.
The pics have at least given Dot (my Mother Inlaw) some comfort and I'm thankfull for that.                                                  

#15    Loonboy

Loonboy

Poltergeist

• 2,852 posts

Posted 05 March 2003 - 06:17 PM

I agree with Halo.

Maybe orbs are not ghosts or spirits but photographic flaws.

But what makes you think that there are not spirits around you Reese? I believe we
are continually aided/guided by our unseen helpers.

biggrin.gif

Do what you want and be what you feel. Because after all, those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't 'mind.

Work hard, keep the ceremonies, live peacably, and unite your hearts. Hopi

Listen to the voice of nature, for it holds treasures for you. Huron

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears. Minquass

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users