Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

My Orb Pic's (Halo)

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31    Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2003 - 10:26 PM

Hmm, yet another shining example of pure intellectual prowess............  I feel as though I am in a league of unexplained proportions......     laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

Reese                                                    

#32    SpaceyKC

SpaceyKC

Government Agent

• 3,349 posts

• Thank you TO

Posted 05 March 2003 - 10:42 PM

Ah I think we need a group hug here CW!   wink.gif                                                  

#33    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 05 March 2003 - 10:47 PM

Aww, that is really cute....     wub.gif

Reese                                                  

UA & Barman's Animated Avatar wish list, for the imaginative yet simple minded....  !!!

When one door closes another door opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us." - Alexander Graham Bell

Some of the most beautiful works of art, are often not work at all...

#34    Halo_Jones

Halo_Jones

Psychic Spy

• 2,067 posts

• Thanks to Universal Absurdity and The Barman for my new Groovy Dynamite Diva.....See UA & thebarman's Animated Avatar Workshop

Posted 06 March 2003 - 11:24 AM

Bloody Hell if anyones got an Ego proplem its you Reese2,
I just put up the pics as I thought they were intresting as for asking Saruman it was because I wanted a second opinion. Discussing wether they are Orbs or not, is irrelivent as it can't be proved either way unless you know better of course.
Did you not notice that this Web site is called The Unexplained Mysteries Discusion Forum.
You obviously want to argue but I can't be bothered. rolleyes.gif                                                  

#35    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• 1,303 posts

Posted 06 March 2003 - 01:51 PM

laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif
Sorry that I was the one to tell you about the digital thing..  And, I am very sorry you ALL took it so badly...    wub.gif

Reese                                                  

UA & Barman's Animated Avatar wish list, for the imaginative yet simple minded....  !!!

When one door closes another door opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us." - Alexander Graham Bell

#36    Halo_Jones

Halo_Jones

Psychic Spy

• 2,067 posts

• Thanks to Universal Absurdity and The Barman for my new Groovy Dynamite Diva.....See UA & thebarman's Animated Avatar Workshop

Posted 06 March 2003 - 06:15 PM

Ahhhhh Reese, Bless! wub.gif  I can tell that, that was really from the heart. wub.gif
tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif

Sarcastic enough for yah? biggrin.gif                                                  

#37    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• 1,303 posts

Posted 07 March 2003 - 03:11 PM

Yes, it was.  And, I would rather have to choke down some sarcasm then all the needless anger...   wub.gif

Reese                                                  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users