Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

UFO falls from the sky over Georgia

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#1    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,402 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:18 AM

YouTuber Margaret Pfeiffer was filming the aftereffects of lightning strikes on her property and the property of her neighbor when she filmed a strange object apparently plunging out of the sky at an angle.

She only got a few seconds of the elongated reflective object as it seemed to fly quickly towards the ground at an angle before she lost sight of the object behind some trees. In the description for the video Pfeiffer says she does not feel the object was a plane, and speculates that it might be a drone or a UFO. She says:

I captured this after the fire from across the street here. Say what you will but, this has no wing’s as a plane would have. Watch in full screen & keep pausing. There isn’t even a shdow for the wing area. I believe this is a drone or UFO!! Comment if you want to. Thank you Take care everyone & much love & peace to you all!!

STORY
http://www.openminds...nderstorm-1120/

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#2    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,402 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:33 AM

Im saying its a plane. Ive seen many planes where I havent seen their wings at similar angles.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#3    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

• Facinating

Posted 25 August 2013 - 03:44 PM

It's a plane for sure.

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#4    MrBene

MrBene

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 476 posts

• A regular guy

Posted 25 August 2013 - 03:48 PM

I love the dramatic music. Plane for me too.

#5    WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

• When i'm right,no one remembers!
    When i'm wrong no one forgets !

Posted 25 August 2013 - 04:00 PM

Its a unidentified flying air craft !

#6    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,477 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 04:38 PM

It could very likely be a A-Wac 767 or like military craft dome on top in decent and banking turn ? JMO. :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#7    Aggie

Aggie

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 10:44 AM

Not fake but not UFO either. To me it looks like a small aircraft or a glider glowing or reflecting sunlight.

No matter what happens....never stop believing in people.....never stop believing in love♥♥

#8    krypter3

krypter3

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 426 posts

• “My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places.” A.A Milne

Posted 31 August 2013 - 10:45 AM

Had a drone, or missle shape about it.  If I had seen then I would have been like oh god, we are getting nuked.

#9    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 3,763 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 31 August 2013 - 11:52 AM

POPULAR

I'm sorry, but it has to be said - take a look at her other videos - chemtrails, Moon taking too long to orbit Earth, Nibiru, digital TV artefacts on screen revealing weird faces on TV, her camera taking images by itself, seeing white spots on the Moon, Nasa spraying Lithium from test rocket flights...  No conspiracy is too ridiculous for Margaret Pfieffer...  As for this - it just looks like some sort of aircraft catching the sun.  It's at the limit of her camera's resolution and was only caught briefly so there is no way to usefully identify this.  Although.. if we had an exact location direction and time it could probably be identified as a commercial aircraft, but frankly, once I see a Youtube poster like her, I just walk away.

There are way too many genuinely interesting mysteries to be wasting time on people who understand so little of their world that *everything* is amazing and unexplainable..

My garden is already magical and beyond beautiful - I do not need to invent fairies... - ChrLzs

The truth ONLY hurts when it slaps you in the face after you haven't done proper homework and made silly claims... - ChrLzs

#10    Jacques Terreur

Jacques Terreur

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,937 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 12:44 PM

wouldn't you guys go check?? i would.....

#11    Aggie

Aggie

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 01:23 PM

View PostJacques Terreur, on 31 August 2013 - 12:44 PM, said:

wouldn't you guys go check?? i would.....

I definitely would go check too.

No matter what happens....never stop believing in people.....never stop believing in love♥♥

#12    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 01:23 PM

I agree.  It looks like a plane.  It is also VERY far away (or incredibly tiny) given the comparison to the pine needles.

And yeah, this woman is a nutjob.

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#13    ExoPaul

ExoPaul

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:01 PM

Not an AWAC in my opinion, they fly over my house on a daily basis and the "mushroom" can be seen clearly from even a far distance. But it did look like an aircraft and the angle of descent may just be a trick of the eye and in reality it has a shorter angle of decent but appears greater due to it flying away from the camera.
The fact of the matter is i see stuff like this most days and just put it down to rational instances that are caused by tricks of the eye. It only takes a bit of logic to understand what is happening. Only last night there was a strange glowing light just hanging over my village that looked "out of this world" and I pointed it out to my daughter who was also bemused by this strange glowing ball of light hanging in mid air........ but after 2 minutes, the light turned slightly and you could see the strobe light appear. The simple fact of the matter was that it was a helicopter or slow light aircraft that was at a straight on angle to me that the strobe lights were hidden and the front spotlight that some aircraft have was what gave the unusual lighting. The fact it was hovering was because it was flying directly towards me and therefore appeared stationary but in fact was moving in a direction that my eyes could not distinguish it. Once it turned its angle of flight the truth of its nature was revealed and the mystery was gone.

People need to try hard to capture footage but think about it logically rather than instantly go for the most fantastical explanation. Only once all logical explanations are ruled out does the mystery REALLY begin!

#14    ancient astronaut

ancient astronaut

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts

• It Is What It Is.

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:05 PM

Why not try and locate where it went down, that would be some impressive footage.

#15    Codemonger

Codemonger

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 140 posts

• "I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people" - Isaac Newton

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:19 PM

View PostMrBene, on 25 August 2013 - 03:48 PM, said:

I love the dramatic music. Plane for me too.

The dramatic background music was enough for me ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users