Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Footprints UFO engraving

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#1    Belial

Belial

Love me grub i do.

• 4,430 posts

• We all want to go to heaven, but no one wants to die to get their.

Posted 27 August 2013 - 12:44 PM

Ancient footprints on a rock and a nearby engraving of a mysterious flying object are causing a stir in a small Indian village.

According to the Epoch Times, Geologist Nitish Priyadarshi is studying the large footprints in Piska Nagri village, on the outskirts of Ranchi City in Jharkahnd State.

The footprints, which are 30cm long and 12cm wide, look like they were worn by someone in wooden sandals.

SORRY IF THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN POSTED.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/world/18672523/footprints-ufo-engraving-discovered/

Where it states "For official use only" - gently rub a white wax candle over the area indicated.

#2    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,100 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 27 August 2013 - 12:56 PM

View PostBelial, on 27 August 2013 - 12:44 PM, said:

Ancient footprints on a rock and a nearby engraving of a mysterious flying object are causing a stir in a small Indian village.
According to the Epoch Times, Geologist Nitish Priyadarshi is studying the large footprints in Piska Nagri village, on the outskirts of Ranchi City in Jharkahnd State.
The footprints, which are 30cm long and 12cm wide, look like they were worn by someone in wooden sandals.

SORRY IF THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN POSTED.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/world/18672523/footprints-ufo-engraving-discovered/

saw this story the other night, heres a closer pic of the alleged ufo also carved in rock

Posted Image

Now how anyone calls that a UFO is beyond me

quote:

There have been many discoveries of ancient footprints around the world. Many of them are thousands of years old and are both natural (left by ancient inhabitants) and carved, denoting some meaning.  

The Romans carved footprints before a journey as protective rites. Footprints were carved upon leaving for a journey and as thanksgiving for a safe return. In Ireland and northern Europe, rock footprints were closely associated with kingship or chieftainship.

more

http://www.theepocht...eople-from-sky/

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#3    ash68

ash68

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 120 posts

• It doesn't matter what you think you are,but what you think,you are
    Celsus

Posted 29 August 2013 - 01:07 PM

Thanks Seeder that was better than the original report. (I was kind of liking the idea about sky gods though)

#4    Hobbit Feet

Hobbit Feet

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 127 posts

• Drop me off at Willoughby and take me to Aunt T's!

Posted 29 August 2013 - 01:28 PM

The "flying object" looks sort of like something with wings.

#5    moonshadow60

moonshadow60

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 710 posts

• "There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page or just closing the book"... James Wilson

Posted 29 August 2013 - 01:34 PM

The "flying object" looks like an angel.

#6    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,100 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 29 August 2013 - 01:39 PM

View Postmoonshadow60, on 29 August 2013 - 01:34 PM, said:

The "flying object" looks like an angel.

I did a quick look up on ancient Indian symbols, and it looks like many other things too

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#7    Calibeliever

Calibeliever

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

• The greatest of faults, I should say, is to be conscious of none. - Thomas Carlyle

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:31 PM

Good post. Definitely gets the mind going.

#8    moonshadow60

moonshadow60

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 710 posts

• "There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page or just closing the book"... James Wilson

Posted 29 August 2013 - 03:37 PM

Yes, it does look similar to some of their ancient symbols, but to me it looks like the angels we used to draw as children.  Round head, two wings, and a bell-shaped body if you look closely at the picture, though some of it looks like it has been worn off.  I guess it's a matter of perception.

#9    keithisco

keithisco

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,521 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:07 PM

Granite is an Igneous rock, and no sandals would survive even close proximity to it whilst cooling down. Therefore these "imprints" are clearly a later sculpturing by the indiginous population. IMO

#10    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,100 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:32 PM

View Postmoonshadow60, on 29 August 2013 - 03:37 PM, said:

Yes, it does look similar to some of their ancient symbols, but to me it looks like the angels we used to draw as children.  Round head, two wings, and a bell-shaped body if you look closely at the picture, though some of it looks like it has been worn off.  I guess it's a matter of perception.

Perception indeed, I dont know for sure but I assume the Indians dont have the biblical angels, and the form they took, as in Christianity?

#11    dummy2b

dummy2b

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:43 PM

Everyone has an opinion  but not everyone can back it up with facts

#12    Sundew

Sundew

Poltergeist

• 2,503 posts

• Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectos Nunc

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:01 PM

Hmmm, those "footprints" kind of reminds me of 60's cartoon characters: Extra credit if you can name them!
Posted Image

#13    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 11,960 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:08 PM

Gloop and Gleek! I loved the Herculoids!

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#14    Kludge808

Kludge808

Forum god of all things

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

• Proud Member of the Geriatric Squadron
    Proud Member of the Thinking Class

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:33 PM

View Postdummy2b, on 29 August 2013 - 06:43 PM, said:

Everyone has an opinion  but not everyone can back it up with facts
And this means what in the general flow of things?  Do you have facts to offer?

View PostSundew, on 29 August 2013 - 07:01 PM, said:

Hmmm, those "footprints" kind of reminds me of 60's cartoon characters: Extra credit if you can name them!
Posted Image
Weeelll ... they kinda look a little like shmoos. (sp?)

Whirled Infamous Author and all around really strange person
Not a complete idiot.  Some pieces are missing.

One of UM's Happy Mutants

#15    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,762 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:37 PM

This is the stuff that is killing UFOology!!

People posting stupid azz crap like this,... and then you cry and whine and boo boo - Why dont science take us seriously!!??

Posted Image

Threads like this - Thats why!!

Edited by Hazzard, 29 August 2013 - 07:38 PM.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users